Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77
@commoncomitatus okay! i can get a good amount of detail in there if you would like. I will be asking for 2500g but if you want to remove details like the starswirl then it would be less!
@commoncomitatus okay! i can get a good amount of detail in there if you would like. I will be asking for 2500g but if you want to remove details like the starswirl then it would be less!
Is the pinglist different than the waitlist? If so, can I also be added on the waitlist for a signature?
Is the pinglist different than the waitlist? If so, can I also be added on the waitlist for a signature?
Woooooo! Not sure how many slots you have for illustration commissions, but can I please claim a spot? I'm at work all day and def need to discuss it but aaabsolutely want one please!!!
Woooooo! Not sure how many slots you have for illustration commissions, but can I please claim a spot? I'm at work all day and def need to discuss it but aaabsolutely want one please!!!
OLzou1X.png
I would love to order one Illustration bust if there is room. If not Id like to be on pinglist,please :).
I would love to order one Illustration bust if there is room. If not Id like to be on pinglist,please :).
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
Can I be put on the waitlist?
Can I be put on the waitlist?
jianghu_fixed.gif
Hi @cricklette

I have just came across of your new lineart examples and I had to tell that my jaws literally dropped when I saw them. Those are incredible! *.* Now I want one (or more) for my dragons too, so may I ask you to ping me if they ever get available for gem payment? ^^
And I would be interested in a new signature too, so could you ping me for open FR currency slots there as well?

Your art keeps getting more and more beautiful every time when I see them, you are truly fantastic! I absolutely adore your new signature too, it is a masterpiece! :>
Hi @cricklette

I have just came across of your new lineart examples and I had to tell that my jaws literally dropped when I saw them. Those are incredible! *.* Now I want one (or more) for my dragons too, so may I ask you to ping me if they ever get available for gem payment? ^^
And I would be interested in a new signature too, so could you ping me for open FR currency slots there as well?

Your art keeps getting more and more beautiful every time when I see them, you are truly fantastic! I absolutely adore your new signature too, it is a masterpiece! :>
jbyQtHP.png
@Nightfallen I have some signature commissions I gotta do, but I would so be looking forward to doing lineart comms because theyre my favorite! My sig slots are full but I can open an other to draw a lineart for you if you would like!

Thanks so much!
@Nightfallen I have some signature commissions I gotta do, but I would so be looking forward to doing lineart comms because theyre my favorite! My sig slots are full but I can open an other to draw a lineart for you if you would like!

Thanks so much!
@cricklette Yes, I would like to order a lineart if possible. Thank you so much! :> I have around 2kg (can do a bit more), if it is enough, I would like to order a fullbody lineart for my new Gaoler girl, Karma: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81208883][img]https://i.imgur.com/W6OV4aQ.png[/img][/url] Including her accent and a birdskull necklace apparel, if possible. :> I really really like how the black wolf looks at your second example, so may I request you to color her whole body similarly with black? The golden parts of the accent could go with white. And if it's okay, may I request you to color just her eyes with light blue? ^^ About the pose... I have a picture in mind, but of course if you have any better idea, I am very open to anything. ^^ I was thinking something like [url=https://i.etsystatic.com/6148540/r/il/b9e67a/880929591/il_570xN.880929591_2dgz.jpg]this[/url], "walking slowly down from rocks or stairs." But once again, I am open for any different pose. About personality: well, she is kind of a "me / self-insert dragon", in lore she is the embodiment of the clan's will and soul. Very mysterious in short. (By the way, she will be the subject of that future sig request of mine.) ^^ Thank you in advance, please tell me if you find anything wrong with my order and what would be the final price for my request. :)
@cricklette

Yes, I would like to order a lineart if possible. Thank you so much! :>

I have around 2kg (can do a bit more), if it is enough, I would like to order a fullbody lineart for my new Gaoler girl, Karma:

W6OV4aQ.png

Including her accent and a birdskull necklace apparel, if possible. :>

I really really like how the black wolf looks at your second example, so may I request you to color her whole body similarly with black? The golden parts of the accent could go with white. And if it's okay, may I request you to color just her eyes with light blue? ^^
About the pose... I have a picture in mind, but of course if you have any better idea, I am very open to anything. ^^ I was thinking something like this, "walking slowly down from rocks or stairs." But once again, I am open for any different pose.
About personality: well, she is kind of a "me / self-insert dragon", in lore she is the embodiment of the clan's will and soul. Very mysterious in short. (By the way, she will be the subject of that future sig request of mine.) ^^

Thank you in advance, please tell me if you find anything wrong with my order and what would be the final price for my request. :)
jbyQtHP.png
woooooooow, I am going to need a signature in the future. I added myself to your pinglist, because I am Broke - capital letter and everything - but your work is absolutely stunning! <3
woooooooow, I am going to need a signature in the future. I added myself to your pinglist, because I am Broke - capital letter and everything - but your work is absolutely stunning! <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@cricklette sorry for the delay!! definitely still interested- would you possibly be able to draw this character of mine? no worries if not, i'm more than willing to find a fr dragon instead!
@cricklette sorry for the delay!! definitely still interested- would you possibly be able to draw this character of mine? no worries if not, i'm more than willing to find a fr dragon instead!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77