Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NEW ART SHOP| THIS IS OLD| CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Ailii

Thanks but I'll see what I can do! ^^ Also since I'll ping you when I start drawing, you don't need to pay now. I'll see you soon! Take care until then! ^^
@Ailii

Thanks but I'll see what I can do! ^^ Also since I'll ping you when I start drawing, you don't need to pay now. I'll see you soon! Take care until then! ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum Out of curiosity, how much would it be to have a bust (colored) of this permababy I have (not permababied yet but soon will be) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66934810][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669349/66934810_350.png[/img][/url]
@Vanitatum Out of curiosity, how much would it be to have a bust (colored) of this permababy I have (not permababied yet but soon will be)

66934810_350.png
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Cantertothewinds

Hello there! The price for a colored bust commission is 900 gems!

Thought I think it's important to mention that I have 4 commissions waiting, so it will take me a while to get you your commission. It's an important information because it's up to you if you are willing to wait that I finished my previous commissions (they are long since it's all colored fullbody).

If you're interested thought I can add you to the pinglist so you get pinged next time I am free and I open the art shop? ^^
@Cantertothewinds

Hello there! The price for a colored bust commission is 900 gems!

Thought I think it's important to mention that I have 4 commissions waiting, so it will take me a while to get you your commission. It's an important information because it's up to you if you are willing to wait that I finished my previous commissions (they are long since it's all colored fullbody).

If you're interested thought I can add you to the pinglist so you get pinged next time I am free and I open the art shop? ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum That sounds great! I currently don't have the gems anyway >-< Wasn't sure if the price for a perma would be different than a reg so thought I'd ask, thank you tons!
@Vanitatum That sounds great! I currently don't have the gems anyway >-< Wasn't sure if the price for a perma would be different than a reg so thought I'd ask, thank you tons!
@Cantertothewinds

Alright no problems ^^ I'll write you in the pinglist so you can just come back whenever you want :)

Have a wonderful day!
@Cantertothewinds

Alright no problems ^^ I'll write you in the pinglist so you can just come back whenever you want :)

Have a wonderful day!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum Thank you tons [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Vanitatum Thank you tons
@Vanitatum hope its okay to msg here but do you have your new art shop? ^-^
@Vanitatum hope its okay to msg here but do you have your new art shop? ^-^
sQ35KLV.png
@SunsetCatto

Don't worry! And no not yet, I wanted to open one with Youivory but she has gone missing :(
So not only that I'm waiting for summer to be over (and for her maybe to come back), but I don't have my tablet with me =w=

I hope you are doing well <3
@SunsetCatto

Don't worry! And no not yet, I wanted to open one with Youivory but she has gone missing :(
So not only that I'm waiting for summer to be over (and for her maybe to come back), but I don't have my tablet with me =w=

I hope you are doing well <3
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum hiya, idk if u r still active but u deleted the discord probably with the art u made for me and i dont have it anymore. Could u re-send it please?
@Vanitatum hiya, idk if u r still active but u deleted the discord probably with the art u made for me and i dont have it anymore. Could u re-send it please?
@Yae I didn't delete the discord, discord simply deleted everyone's images. You should be able to see them on Discord fortunately! See this post to help. Everyone's having issues with this.. :c
I probably still have your commission however I'll be honest I don't remember which one it was for I've had many commissions over the years. Although if the post doesn't work for you feel free to give me more information so I can find your commission in my folder!
@Yae I didn't delete the discord, discord simply deleted everyone's images. You should be able to see them on Discord fortunately! See this post to help. Everyone's having issues with this.. :c
I probably still have your commission however I'll be honest I don't remember which one it was for I've had many commissions over the years. Although if the post doesn't work for you feel free to give me more information so I can find your commission in my folder!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15