Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NEW ART SHOP| THIS IS OLD| CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@HarryTheRipper

Sure! What kind of format are you looking for and what dragon (or mlp) ? ^^
@HarryTheRipper

Sure! What kind of format are you looking for and what dragon (or mlp) ? ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum

Would it be alright if I DMed the details? (it makes it easier for me to keep up with :D)
@Vanitatum

Would it be alright if I DMed the details? (it makes it easier for me to keep up with :D)
@HarryTheRipper

Alright I'll be waiting for you DM then :)
@HarryTheRipper

Alright I'll be waiting for you DM then :)
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum welcome back! I’d love to make a few orders if that’s okay? 6 actually, if that’s okay I’ll send the ponies in a bit :) ( if too many, could I take 3?)
@Vanitatum welcome back! I’d love to make a few orders if that’s okay? 6 actually, if that’s okay I’ll send the ponies in a bit :) ( if too many, could I take 3?)
sQ35KLV.png
@SunsetCatto

Hey :D

I could do one by one: you pay one and I send one and then you pay one and I send one etc... because 6 in one go, is quite a lot ^^". I'd rather do one by one to not pressure me and to keep the quality on each drawing...!

By one by one I mean that you pay for them one by one and I send them also one by one. I'd be nervous to keep all that payment and not finish early XD

As soon as I finish the first commission I'll start doing one of yours and then another of yours and then another one ....until I'm at 6!

They are all full body colored right?
@SunsetCatto

Hey :D

I could do one by one: you pay one and I send one and then you pay one and I send one etc... because 6 in one go, is quite a lot ^^". I'd rather do one by one to not pressure me and to keep the quality on each drawing...!

By one by one I mean that you pay for them one by one and I send them also one by one. I'd be nervous to keep all that payment and not finish early XD

As soon as I finish the first commission I'll start doing one of yours and then another of yours and then another one ....until I'm at 6!

They are all full body colored right?
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
Ofc! I wouldn’t want to stress you ?? And yep, full body coloured - I’ll pm you details!
Ofc! I wouldn’t want to stress you ?? And yep, full body coloured - I’ll pm you details!
sQ35KLV.png
@SunsetCatto Perfect! Well I guess tomorrow will be a long day XD and yeah, write me a pm with the details! You can send them all in one pm but the payment one by one! ^^
@SunsetCatto Perfect! Well I guess tomorrow will be a long day XD and yeah, write me a pm with the details! You can send them all in one pm but the payment one by one! ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum Hey! I was wondering If you'd be down to draw my Scorpio? :) I'd like the same format as drawing of Capricorn you made for me :). With apparels and visible Zodiac sign somewhere. I can pay extra if needed :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58059760][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZIjPjdV.png[/img][/url]
@Vanitatum

Hey! I was wondering If you'd be down to draw my Scorpio? :) I'd like the same format as drawing of Capricorn you made for me :). With apparels and visible Zodiac sign somewhere. I can pay extra if needed :)

ZIjPjdV.png
@Ailii

Hey! Nice seeing you again ^^ And of course! I'll write you down on the commission list, tho there are many commissions coming so you're number 7! Hopefully it won't take too much, I'll ping you as soon as I'll start with yours so you don't have to worry worry. And the apparel are rather complex and a lot, so a little extra is needed indeed.

Also wanted to mention that your zodiacal dragons are amazing, congrats ^^
@Ailii

Hey! Nice seeing you again ^^ And of course! I'll write you down on the commission list, tho there are many commissions coming so you're number 7! Hopefully it won't take too much, I'll ping you as soon as I'll start with yours so you don't have to worry worry. And the apparel are rather complex and a lot, so a little extra is needed indeed.

Also wanted to mention that your zodiacal dragons are amazing, congrats ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
Hehe, thank you! Also, if you find some of the apparels hard to draw or something, then you don't need to include all of them :)
Hehe, thank you! Also, if you find some of the apparels hard to draw or something, then you don't need to include all of them :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15