Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Allegra’s Item to Art Swapp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BY1nLgk.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63329536][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633296/63329536_350.png[/img][/url] Hi! My name is Allegra. I love to collect all sorts of trinkets and make new friends! I have lots of pets, but unfortunately other dragons classify them as “food” and try to eat them. I will never understand animal eaters... I am always searching for different items! If you’re able to give them to me, I draw you some art! My little trade shop here was inspired by Swipp’s Swapp Stand. There are multiple trades you can choose to complete. The trades change whenever my collection does, so keep yourself posted on what the current trades are! [b]Order Format:[/b] -BBcode of the dragon you want me to draw -The trade #(s) you want to complete Please send the item(s) of the trade(s) you want to complete by PM and label the message appropriately. I will only start making the art after you pay. When I finish, I will ping you in this thread with your art. More than 1 person can complete the same trade at a time, if it is open. You’ll know if a trade is closed, because it will be labeled (closed). If you applied for a trade before it closed, you’re good :) If the trade gives you more than one piece of art, you have to specify which dragon you want each art drawn for. Happy trading! [b]Trades Available:[/b] [quote=Trade #1] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Deeprealm Hunter] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. 1x A colored and shaded dragon halfbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #2] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Toxic Igueel] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A roughly colored dragon bust with clean lines and no apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #3] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Golden Kitsune] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. 1x A colored and shaded dragon bust with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #4] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Silver Kitsune] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #5] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Silver Ferret] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A roughly colored dragon bust with clean lines. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #6] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Strawberry Plumed Headdress] 1x [item=Strawberry Plumed Mantle] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon bust with clean lines. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #7] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Porcelain Steampunk Tail Bauble] 1x [item=porcelain steampunk wing armor] 1x [item=porcelain steampunk spats] 1x [item=porcelain steampunk scarf] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #8] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Chocolate Ferret] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 2x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #9] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item= Bowman's Hat] 1x [item= Bowman's Quiver] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon bust with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #10] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Sapling Speaker] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon halfbody with clean lines and apparel. 1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #11] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=scene: pillow palace] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 4x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #12] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Black Currant Plumed Headdress] 1x [item= Dusk Rogue Mask] 1x [item=Dusk Rogue Hood] 1x [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] 1x [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] 1x [item=Advisor Rings] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #13] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Slight Eyewing] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #14] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Sprouting Goblin] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #15] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 3x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #16] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Vial of Naivety] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 2x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #17] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Primary gene: Pinstripe] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 4x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #18] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 4x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #19] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 3x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [quote=Trade #20] [u]Give Me:[/u] 1x [item=primary gene: jaguar] [u]In Exchange For:[/u] 1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel. [u]People Completing This Trade:[/u] [/quote] [/center]
BY1nLgk.png

63329536_350.png

Hi! My name is Allegra.
I love to collect all sorts of trinkets and make new friends! I have lots of pets, but unfortunately other dragons classify them as “food” and try to eat them. I will never understand animal eaters...

I am always searching for different items!
If you’re able to give them to me, I draw you some art!

My little trade shop here was inspired by Swipp’s Swapp Stand. There are multiple trades you can choose to complete.
The trades change whenever my collection does, so keep yourself posted on what the current trades are!

Order Format:
-BBcode of the dragon you want me to draw
-The trade #(s) you want to complete

Please send the item(s) of the trade(s) you want to complete by PM and label the message appropriately.
I will only start making the art after you pay.
When I finish, I will ping you in this thread with your art.

More than 1 person can complete the same trade at a time, if it is open.
You’ll know if a trade is closed, because it will be labeled (closed).
If you applied for a trade before it closed, you’re good :)

If the trade gives you more than one piece of art, you have to specify which dragon you want each art drawn for.

Happy trading!

Trades Available:
Trade #1 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Deeprealm Hunter

In Exchange For:
1x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel.
1x A colored and shaded dragon halfbody with clean lines and apparel.

People Completing This Trade:
Trade #2 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Toxic Igueel

In Exchange For:
1x A roughly colored dragon bust with clean lines and no apparel.

Trade #3 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Golden Kitsune

In Exchange For:
1x A colored and shaded dragon bust with clean lines and apparel.

Trade #4 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Silver Kitsune

In Exchange For:

Trade #5 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Silver Ferret

In Exchange For:
1x A roughly colored dragon bust with clean lines.

Trade #6 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Strawberry Plumed Headdress
1x Strawberry Plumed Mantle

In Exchange For:
1x A colored and shaded dragon bust with clean lines.

Trade #7 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Porcelain Steampunk Tail Bauble
1x Porcelain Steampunk Wing Armor
1x Porcelain Steampunk Spats
1x Porcelain Steampunk Scarf

In Exchange For:

Trade #8 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Chocolate Ferret

In Exchange For:
2x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel.

Trade #9 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Bowman's Hat
1x Bowman's Quiver

In Exchange For:
1x A colored and shaded dragon bust with clean lines and apparel.

Trade #10 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Sapling Speaker

In Exchange For:
1x A colored and shaded dragon halfbody with clean lines and apparel.

Trade #11 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Scene: Pillow Palace

In Exchange For:
4x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel.

Trade #12 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Black Currant Plumed Headdress
1x Dusk Rogue Mask
1x Dusk Rogue Hood
1x Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
1x Dusky Rose Thorn Leg Tangle
1x Advisor Rings

In Exchange For:

Trade #13 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Slight Eyewing

In Exchange For:

Trade #14 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Sprouting Goblin

In Exchange For:

Trade #15 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Scroll of Eternal Youth

In Exchange For:
3x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel.

Trade #16 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Vial of Naivety

In Exchange For:
2x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel.

Trade #17 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Primary Gene: Pinstripe

In Exchange For:

Trade #18 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Secondary Gene: Sludge

In Exchange For:

Trade #19 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Tertiary Gene: Capsule

In Exchange For:
3x A colored and shaded dragon fullbody with clean lines and apparel.

Trade #20 wrote:
Give Me:
1x Primary Gene: Jaguar

In Exchange For:

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@DragonLover999

I only have one Toxic Igueel... But I'd be willing to give it to you for a small art piece?
@DragonLover999

I only have one Toxic Igueel... But I'd be willing to give it to you for a small art piece?
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
@itsmesunnyd
I can do a headshot roughly colored smooth lineart no apparel for that price?
@itsmesunnyd
I can do a headshot roughly colored smooth lineart no apparel for that price?
Bump
Bump
@DragonLover999

I have a Igueel Matriarch, willing to exchange for art
@DragonLover999

I have a Igueel Matriarch, willing to exchange for art
@hardestadt sure thing! Please send over the Igueel first?
@hardestadt sure thing! Please send over the Igueel first?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15