Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d5e2d11cae2eda589955c6fa72c8119d/tumblr_p16z21ST0F1vhnd56o1_250.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_p16z21ST0F1vhnd56o1_250.png
EDxejRx.png
@Tserin

Skin sent your way! Thank you for supporting Nature!
@Tserin

Skin sent your way! Thank you for supporting Nature!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@YuriLeclerc

Hello, sorry for the delay. Sure, no problem! After you send the levels I will start your order (but it will take me a little longer to deliver due to the time)!
@YuriLeclerc

Hello, sorry for the delay. Sure, no problem! After you send the levels I will start your order (but it will take me a little longer to deliver due to the time)!
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@PtolemyII @xXShiverXx

Hello! Just a reminder that there is just over 26 hours left to send in dragons~

PtolemyII, I have 239/350 levels from you. xXShiverXx, I have 840/1150 levels from you.

If those numbers look correct, no need to do anything. If they don't, please let me know ASAP so I can check where the miscount happened!
@PtolemyII @xXShiverXx

Hello! Just a reminder that there is just over 26 hours left to send in dragons~

PtolemyII, I have 239/350 levels from you. xXShiverXx, I have 840/1150 levels from you.

If those numbers look correct, no need to do anything. If they don't, please let me know ASAP so I can check where the miscount happened!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485 looks right to me! I plan on sending about 32 dragons tonight and the rest will be sent tomorrow!
@grasssnake485 looks right to me! I plan on sending about 32 dragons tonight and the rest will be sent tomorrow!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@BrassicaOracle

Was signing on specifically tonight to get in touch with you but looks like you beat me to it!

Without boring you with the details, I found myself with minimal Coli time this week, and tomorrow's not looking any better. I'm still going to make an effort to try and meet the deadline, but if I don't, I fully accept my request being canceled this time around!
@BrassicaOracle

Was signing on specifically tonight to get in touch with you but looks like you beat me to it!

Without boring you with the details, I found myself with minimal Coli time this week, and tomorrow's not looking any better. I'm still going to make an effort to try and meet the deadline, but if I don't, I fully accept my request being canceled this time around!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): Bellus Glamourtail, Wispwillow Peryton
Other request: N/A

Should be a total of 50 levels, one completed and one recolor
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): Bellus Glamourtail, Wispwillow Peryton
Other request: N/A

Should be a total of 50 levels, one completed and one recolor
AQw0PQz.png
@Eialyne
Since it's just a profit push, I can also take treasure payment.
50 level will be something about 80kt.
If you are willing to pay in treasure, I can wait for a few days more, no rush.

@AetherDragon
I got your order!
Yes, that will be 50 levels.
@Eialyne
Since it's just a profit push, I can also take treasure payment.
50 level will be something about 80kt.
If you are willing to pay in treasure, I can wait for a few days more, no rush.

@AetherDragon
I got your order!
Yes, that will be 50 levels.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
@Al3s1s just a reminder that this is the last day to send over levels :)

@hashrapmodus413 if you'd still like to order, there's still one day :)
@Al3s1s just a reminder that this is the last day to send over levels :)

@hashrapmodus413 if you'd still like to order, there's still one day :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@BrassicaOracle

I can absolutely do a treasure payment instead! I did check last night to see if you had a treasure option since I know some artists do that, but I didn't see anything so I didn't mention it.

@BrassicaOracle

I can absolutely do a treasure payment instead! I did check last night to see if you had a treasure option since I know some artists do that, but I didn't see anything so I didn't mention it.

tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19