Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] corvid's (cheap-ish) art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Lilacskye hello, sorry for the wait (something came up in my personal life) but i'm done now! please let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed or changed and i will happily fix it for you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HI3MeCi.png[/img]
@Lilacskye hello, sorry for the wait (something came up in my personal life) but i'm done now! please let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed or changed and i will happily fix it for you!

HI3MeCi.png
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
corvid
tumblr_inline_nswmwiJgqN1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
aka vince/kira
5OZS7SI.pngtb2lvGT.png
fkWjutW.pngmlHpBMC.png
tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@corviguts Oh my gosh I love it, thank you so much!! I love the pose and the way you drew their hair :) And no worries about the wait!
@corviguts Oh my gosh I love it, thank you so much!! I love the pose and the way you drew their hair :) And no worries about the wait!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@Not0a0mundane sorry for the wait but i finished! let me know if there's anything i need to fix or change and i hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WIY1HwU.jpg[/img]
@Not0a0mundane sorry for the wait but i finished! let me know if there's anything i need to fix or change and i hope you like it!

WIY1HwU.jpg
corvid
aka vince/kira
5OZS7SI.pngtb2lvGT.png
fkWjutW.pngmlHpBMC.png
@corviguts no it's fine!!! I really like it!!!!
@corviguts no it's fine!!! I really like it!!!!
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Dragoneko hello! i've finished your commission! apologies for the wait, and i hope that you like it! let me know if i need to fix anything [img]https://i.imgur.com/tmP5gUi.png[/img]
@Dragoneko hello! i've finished your commission! apologies for the wait, and i hope that you like it! let me know if i need to fix anything
tmP5gUi.png
corvid
aka vince/kira
5OZS7SI.pngtb2lvGT.png
fkWjutW.pngmlHpBMC.png
@corviguts
It looks fantastic! :D
The halo looks awesome, I'm happy you could include it!
Thank you so much!
@corviguts
It looks fantastic! :D
The halo looks awesome, I'm happy you could include it!
Thank you so much!
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
we are OPEN again! the prices are higher because i got burnt out very quickly with so many commissions, for pay that wasn't really that big! i think these new prices are pretty fair

do be aware since i am a student commissions may take a while :)
i'm still experimenting with pricing, so the prices may get higher in the future

ping list:
Quote:
we are OPEN again! the prices are higher because i got burnt out very quickly with so many commissions, for pay that wasn't really that big! i think these new prices are pretty fair

do be aware since i am a student commissions may take a while :)
i'm still experimenting with pricing, so the prices may get higher in the future

ping list:
Quote:
corvid
aka vince/kira
5OZS7SI.pngtb2lvGT.png
fkWjutW.pngmlHpBMC.png
bump
bump
corvid
aka vince/kira
5OZS7SI.pngtb2lvGT.png
fkWjutW.pngmlHpBMC.png
Hey there, your art is great! c:

@corviguts
username: VirtualVaporeon
order: 2 Character Shaded Fullbody
character reference(s): My Vulpix girl Myra and this Sylveon!
info about character: They're very close companions and love each other a lot! He's very gentle and caring, and she's more outgoing and excitable. She's a little smaller than him.
any specific things you want: Some kind of affectionate or romantic theme would be great, if you'd be alright with that!
payment type: Whichever you'd prefer!

Let me know if there's anything you'd like clarified or such!

I can definitely send the full payment by 8:30 tonight. (Also hey, same timezone!)

Hey there, your art is great! c:

@corviguts
username: VirtualVaporeon
order: 2 Character Shaded Fullbody
character reference(s): My Vulpix girl Myra and this Sylveon!
info about character: They're very close companions and love each other a lot! He's very gentle and caring, and she's more outgoing and excitable. She's a little smaller than him.
any specific things you want: Some kind of affectionate or romantic theme would be great, if you'd be alright with that!
payment type: Whichever you'd prefer!

Let me know if there's anything you'd like clarified or such!

I can definitely send the full payment by 8:30 tonight. (Also hey, same timezone!)

pny6wHS.png
@VirtualVaporeon thank you!! i'll get started on this when you send the payment, i'm honestly ok with either treasure or gems though i am in need of treasure right now. anything specific you'd like for the background though?
@VirtualVaporeon thank you!! i'll get started on this when you send the payment, i'm honestly ok with either treasure or gems though i am in need of treasure right now. anything specific you'd like for the background though?
corvid
aka vince/kira
5OZS7SI.pngtb2lvGT.png
fkWjutW.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10