Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a large bird's small bribe shop [open!]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Marilith hihi, I'd love to bribe you for a piece of one of these characters if you'd be cool with that. I've got 1.5k gems and 1.4 mil treasure and I'll be able to start working on some art again after classes (about a week and a half) if you'd be interested in that.

Krow
Velrath

@Marilith hihi, I'd love to bribe you for a piece of one of these characters if you'd be cool with that. I've got 1.5k gems and 1.4 mil treasure and I'll be able to start working on some art again after classes (about a week and a half) if you'd be interested in that.

Krow
Velrath

@thirus i'd be happy to do a halfbody of velrath for 1.4kg, if that sounds good to you!
@thirus i'd be happy to do a halfbody of velrath for 1.4kg, if that sounds good to you!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
bonk!!
bonk!!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Hello, I'm back! I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a piece for my girl
Faena here for 1200 gems! :D I would love if she could be drawn with a magical book for sorts! :))
Hello, I'm back! I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a piece for my girl
Faena here for 1200 gems! :D I would love if she could be drawn with a magical book for sorts! :))

NfdwCv9.png
@marilith hey again! would you be down to do art of either temperance or laethial (one | two ). would be offering 1500g :>
@marilith hey again! would you be down to do art of either temperance or laethial (one | two ). would be offering 1500g :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@draconawitches of course!! i'll get right on that for ya! 'v'

@weavile definitely! i'll be doing temperance, if that's alright!
@draconawitches of course!! i'll get right on that for ya! 'v'

@weavile definitely! i'll be doing temperance, if that's alright!
lJX7Tr5.png
bomnk! [emoji=gloom tile size=1]
bomnk!
lJX7Tr5.png
bonk!
bonk!
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith I love your art style, I have about 2450 gems would that be enough to get a gijinka?
@Marilith I love your art style, I have about 2450 gems would that be enough to get a gijinka?
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
@Marilith Hello! I've got 1,200G to spare, if you'd be interested in drawing Nerine or Odette? You can draw either of them in any outfit you so wish. Just let me know which one you'd be drawing, if either of them! :V
Thank you for the opportunity! Your art example is absolutely stunning.
@Marilith Hello! I've got 1,200G to spare, if you'd be interested in drawing Nerine or Odette? You can draw either of them in any outfit you so wish. Just let me know which one you'd be drawing, if either of them! :V
Thank you for the opportunity! Your art example is absolutely stunning.
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16