Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a large bird's small bribe shop [open!]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Marilith
Would you be willing to draw me a character in exchange for one of these guys? (with exception, perhaps, of Cricket, because he's pricey)
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/118047/113774?name=&type=undefined

@Marilith
Would you be willing to draw me a character in exchange for one of these guys? (with exception, perhaps, of Cricket, because he's pricey)
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/118047/113774?name=&type=undefined

@deercryptid absolutely! pm me the details of the dragon you’d like a gijinka for and anything specific you’d like me to include, and i’ll get right on that for ya! ‘v’

@kelbris thank you so much for the compliment! i can do odette for ya, if that’s alright!!

@withstand thank you for the offer, but i’m afraid i’m not currently looking for dragons as payment (no lair space ;v; ). would you like me to ping you if or when that changes?
@deercryptid absolutely! pm me the details of the dragon you’d like a gijinka for and anything specific you’d like me to include, and i’ll get right on that for ya! ‘v’

@kelbris thank you so much for the compliment! i can do odette for ya, if that’s alright!!

@withstand thank you for the offer, but i’m afraid i’m not currently looking for dragons as payment (no lair space ;v; ). would you like me to ping you if or when that changes?
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Yes please! I appreciate it.
Yes please! I appreciate it.
@Marilith Perfectly alright! I'll send payment over crossroads in just a moment! ^^
@Marilith Perfectly alright! I'll send payment over crossroads in just a moment! ^^
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Marilith hello! :^o i was wondering if i could be added on a pinglist?
@Marilith hello! :^o i was wondering if i could be added on a pinglist?
@meatmaggot thank you for your interest, you've been added!! 'v'
@meatmaggot thank you for your interest, you've been added!! 'v'
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
HELL YEA thank you!!
HELL YEA thank you!!
@marilith could i also be added to your pinglist?
@marilith could i also be added to your pinglist?
@remnio added, thank you for your interest!! 'v'
@remnio added, thank you for your interest!! 'v'
lJX7Tr5.png
gotta raise funds for scatterscrolls for my new horrible little child, so… bonk!

(general pinglist:
@momiji @theoncomingstorm @meatmaggot @remnio @sheppo )
gotta raise funds for scatterscrolls for my new horrible little child, so… bonk!

(general pinglist:
@momiji @theoncomingstorm @meatmaggot @remnio @sheppo )
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16