Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a large bird's small bribe shop [open!]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
hello... i was wondering how much it'd cost in gems for a halfbody of https://toyhou.se/11367519.butch-temp-pfp- ? :^o
hello... i was wondering how much it'd cost in gems for a halfbody of https://toyhou.se/11367519.butch-temp-pfp- ? :^o
@meatmaggot oh, he’s lovely! would 1kg be acceptable?
@meatmaggot oh, he’s lovely! would 1kg be acceptable?
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
!!i'm glad you like him :^D! i can doo 980g+20kt if that is okay?
!!i'm glad you like him :^D! i can doo 980g+20kt if that is okay?
@meatmaggot certainly! i’ll get right on that for ya~ ‘v’
@meatmaggot certainly! i’ll get right on that for ya~ ‘v’
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
HELL YEA okay! let me send it in a bit
HELL YEA okay! let me send it in a bit
I'm not sure if you're subbed or not, but I have 1000 gems with your name on them if you'd like! My character does not have an outfit/fullbody reference, but I am very descriptive and have a color palette and cape/staff design drawn up for this character. Would this suffice? It's okay to decline if you feel it's too difficult by description alone. ^^
I'm not sure if you're subbed or not, but I have 1000 gems with your name on them if you'd like! My character does not have an outfit/fullbody reference, but I am very descriptive and have a color palette and cape/staff design drawn up for this character. Would this suffice? It's okay to decline if you feel it's too difficult by description alone. ^^
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Your art is lovely! I'd love to be added to a general pinglist for when slots open, as I'm not sure if I have the resources to make an offer at the moment- ^^
Your art is lovely! I'd love to be added to a general pinglist for when slots open, as I'm not sure if I have the resources to make an offer at the moment- ^^
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@galaxychilde ah, so sorry for missing this-- i am indeed not subbed ;v; i can definitely work off a written reference, though!! if you pm me the character info, i can get started on that for ya! 'v'

@spottedsorex thank you so much for the compliment and your interest-- you've been added!
@galaxychilde ah, so sorry for missing this-- i am indeed not subbed ;v; i can definitely work off a written reference, though!! if you pm me the character info, i can get started on that for ya! 'v'

@spottedsorex thank you so much for the compliment and your interest-- you've been added!
lJX7Tr5.png
bonk!!
bonk!!
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16