Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mav Draws Cats! [CLOSED]
1 2 3
bump :)
bUuUuUump
bUuUuUump
Commission Type: Flatcolor bust
Character Reference: Toyhouse link-https://toyhou.se/4611447.bluear
Payment Type: Treasure
Other: His ears are in fact, blue. I know some people don't like unrealistic colors but ehhh, if you don't mind that would be great.
Commission Type: Flatcolor bust
Character Reference: Toyhouse link-https://toyhou.se/4611447.bluear
Payment Type: Treasure
Other: His ears are in fact, blue. I know some people don't like unrealistic colors but ehhh, if you don't mind that would be great.
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
@Onigame cool! if you can PM me with a clear color palette as well as your payment, i can get started!
@Onigame cool! if you can PM me with a clear color palette as well as your payment, i can get started!
bump!
bump!
Quick question before I submit a forum, how much would it cost to get a piece of 3 characters?
Quick question before I submit a forum, how much would it cost to get a piece of 3 characters?
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
| GhostlyDeity/GD #342255 | Artist | Tired and Bi |
@GhostlyDeity i think it would be +25% for each additional character. cant believe i didnt think of that when i made this thread!
@GhostlyDeity i think it would be +25% for each additional character. cant believe i didnt think of that when i made this thread!
Ooh! Awesome! So this would come out to 1.2kg then -- I think.
Commission Type: Fullbody, Full Color, Simple Background
Character Reference: Hollyhock, Marten, and Echo
Payment Type: Gems
Other: (Heads up that this is a Christmas gift for my friends) Both Hollyhock(female) and Marten(male) are kits(4 and 5 moons of age, in order) while Echo(male) is 25 moons, they are somewhat kits that he's adopted. I think it could be really cute for Echo to be curled around a talking Marten while Hollyhock is batting at his tail. I don't mind what the background is, but it'd preferably be some sort of soft color.
Ooh! Awesome! So this would come out to 1.2kg then -- I think.
Commission Type: Fullbody, Full Color, Simple Background
Character Reference: Hollyhock, Marten, and Echo
Payment Type: Gems
Other: (Heads up that this is a Christmas gift for my friends) Both Hollyhock(female) and Marten(male) are kits(4 and 5 moons of age, in order) while Echo(male) is 25 moons, they are somewhat kits that he's adopted. I think it could be really cute for Echo to be curled around a talking Marten while Hollyhock is batting at his tail. I don't mind what the background is, but it'd preferably be some sort of soft color.
| GhostlyDeity/GD #342255 | Artist | Tired and Bi |
(had to wait for rollover lol)
@GhostlyDeity 1.2kg is correct! PM me with payment and any other information and i can get started asap tomorrow! (its the middle of the night where i am haha)
(had to wait for rollover lol)
@GhostlyDeity 1.2kg is correct! PM me with payment and any other information and i can get started asap tomorrow! (its the middle of the night where i am haha)
1 2 3