Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mav Draws Cats! [CLOSED]
1 2 3
Commission Type: Full Color, Simple Background (a flat color with a darker one as the "floor" would be fine, no need to have realistic colors of a forest), fullbody. Would "messy lines" be like the second example of that category or?
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/4875714.llamada-de-abubilla - reference (fur a bit shorter, like in the left drawing, but feel free to draw some tufts here and there)
Payment Type: treasure
Other: I would like the piece to show her happy and upbeat, maybe in motion as in setting off for a hunting patrol or coming back from one.
Thank you!
Commission Type: Full Color, Simple Background (a flat color with a darker one as the "floor" would be fine, no need to have realistic colors of a forest), fullbody. Would "messy lines" be like the second example of that category or?
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/4875714.llamada-de-abubilla - reference (fur a bit shorter, like in the left drawing, but feel free to draw some tufts here and there)
Payment Type: treasure
Other: I would like the piece to show her happy and upbeat, maybe in motion as in setting off for a hunting patrol or coming back from one.
Thank you!
34f0ed4616d48bda772036b337f16583c4e41f05.png

52c1628c65e4a354a97b8c0e7b2fe7069e8d0abe.pngT
52c1628c65e4a354a97b8c0e7b2fe7069e8d0abe.pngG
ec0a26f094b32ad63a94b81cdf36f1ba968f994b.gif
@Raviolios messy lines is the second category as a whole, so those are the intended examples. it's kind of in between loose lineart and a sketch, but art for others is of course going to have more effort put into it!
if you mean the drawing of the fluffy white-and-orange cat (with the broken heart marking) that's clean lineart (though i should probably find a better example if it's causing confusion).
keep posting here or pm me if you have more questions!
@Raviolios messy lines is the second category as a whole, so those are the intended examples. it's kind of in between loose lineart and a sketch, but art for others is of course going to have more effort put into it!
if you mean the drawing of the fluffy white-and-orange cat (with the broken heart marking) that's clean lineart (though i should probably find a better example if it's causing confusion).
keep posting here or pm me if you have more questions!
Sent the payment! :)
Sent the payment! :)
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
| GhostlyDeity/GD #342255 | Artist | Tired and Bi |
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
deleted my old bumps lol

shop is open again after revamping pretty much everything! please make sure to read the whole original thread, ive made changes everywhere.
deleted my old bumps lol

shop is open again after revamping pretty much everything! please make sure to read the whole original thread, ive made changes everywhere.
bump :3c

there is a special offer available as well!
bump :3c

there is a special offer available as well!
i havent bumped this in a while, but this shop is still open!
i havent bumped this in a while, but this shop is still open!
1 2 3