Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Quick Familiar Doodles
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
*Aggressive butter-snake noises* I hope you like him as much as I enjoyed making him :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/479923230971265025/762995677101162537/AGGRESSIVE_CHA.png[/img]
*Aggressive butter-snake noises*
I hope you like him as much as I enjoyed making him :)
AGGRESSIVE_CHA.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
@LapisWings Alright, I already told you what I think of that Agol in my CR message, but I’ll say it again here. I love it so much and that’s exactly the art style I’ve always wanted to be good at but haven’t had the patience to actually practice. What did you use to draw it? Its expression is adorable and the shading and ruffles and feathers... it’s just a beautiful Agol. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed your CR payment. @ShadowPiper Buttersnake!! aaaaww he’s so cute [emoji=guardian love size=1] Will he bite me if I get close? ...Does he have teeth? Do any Buttersnakes have teeth? Maybe he’ll sorta paw at me with those little arms? I’ll give him a little space until he calms down. Does he have a favorite snack or something that I could use to make him feel more at home?
@LapisWings
Alright, I already told you what I think of that Agol in my CR message, but I’ll say it again here.
I love it so much and that’s exactly the art style I’ve always wanted to be good at but haven’t had the patience to actually practice. What did you use to draw it? Its expression is adorable and the shading and ruffles and feathers... it’s just a beautiful Agol. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed your CR payment.

@ShadowPiper
Buttersnake!! aaaaww he’s so cute
Will he bite me if I get close? ...Does he have teeth? Do any Buttersnakes have teeth? Maybe he’ll sorta paw at me with those little arms? I’ll give him a little space until he calms down. Does he have a favorite snack or something that I could use to make him feel more at home?
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara

Buttersnakes in the experience of the handlers like chin scratches. It's unsure as to why, but a grumpy snek will become a sleepy snek with some well placed scritches. Nose boops are also highly effective methods, when accompanied by a nice mouse.
@Ara

Buttersnakes in the experience of the handlers like chin scratches. It's unsure as to why, but a grumpy snek will become a sleepy snek with some well placed scritches. Nose boops are also highly effective methods, when accompanied by a nice mouse.
Untitled_Artwork.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/itfazdx.png[/img] oops...the quality of the image died while trying to upload it. [gamedb item=16479][gamedb item=4350][gamedb item=18439][gamedb item=21131][gamedb item=610][size=1]sans whale sans whale[/size][gamedb item=35703] [b]text next to slarg: [/b]Algae-Bottom Slarg, Tundras with the fur (with the fur!) (to the tune of apple bottom jeans) [b]text next to swamphunt kelpie:[/b] [font=new times roman][b]my edgy pony[/b][/font] [b]text next to glittering jeweler:[/b] [i][b]look at my beautiful gem right now[/b][/i]
itfazdx.png
oops...the quality of the image died while trying to upload it.
Otherworldly AuraAbyss StrikerAlgae-Bottom SlargSwamphaunt KelpieShale Threshersans whale sans whaleGlittering Jeweler
text next to slarg: Algae-Bottom Slarg, Tundras with the fur (with the fur!)
(to the tune of apple bottom jeans)
text next to swamphunt kelpie: my edgy pony
text next to glittering jeweler: look at my beautiful gem right now
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

@Ara Honestly nobody has ever complemented my art this much, I don't know how I can express all my gratitude! I'm really glad that you like it. And that's okay, everyone learns and improves at different rates, it's fine if you don't have the patience to do so at the moment. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] I used a pair of mechanical pencils, I kept switching which one I was using between sessions on accident without really thinking about it. Side note, what do you mean by "ruffles"?
@Ara
Honestly nobody has ever complemented my art this much, I don't know how I can express all my gratitude! I'm really glad that you like it. And that's okay, everyone learns and improves at different rates, it's fine if you don't have the patience to do so at the moment. I used a pair of mechanical pencils, I kept switching which one I was using between sessions on accident without really thinking about it. Side note, what do you mean by "ruffles"?
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@ArteXIII Hahaha xD These are great. The description of Otherworldly Auras suggests that they’re created by dragon necromancers. [emoji=skull size=1] Did that dragon next to it make it or befriend it later? [item=Otherworldly Aura] I think the pony is my favorite, but like before, I love them all. Thank you! @LapisWings well, it’s really good. thanks for answering my question! and for the encouragement. Umm, that may not be the right word, but I was talking about these things: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/553157750457237504/763588567423123526/image0.png[/img]
@ArteXIII
Hahaha xD These are great. The description of Otherworldly Auras suggests that they’re created by dragon necromancers. Did that dragon next to it make it or befriend it later?
Otherworldly Aura
I think the pony is my favorite, but like before, I love them all. Thank you!

@LapisWings
well, it’s really good. thanks for answering my question! and for the encouragement.
Umm, that may not be the right word, but I was talking about these things:
image0.png
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[img]https://i.ibb.co/09mswW0/doodle.png[/img] here's a doodle featuring: [gamedb item=9488][gamedb item=21432][gamedb item=21433][gamedb item=28233][gamedb item=34370][gamedb item=20029][gamedb item=20030]
doodle.png
here's a doodle featuring:
Cloudkeeper HeraldNightfall ImpIgnited ImpAmpelopeAragonite HauntMoss-Covered GolemAugite Protector
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya They all look so cozy! Awww. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Looking at them is making me a little sleepy, in a nice and warm way. Thank you! I’ll send you your gems now.
@Andraya
They all look so cozy! Awww. Looking at them is making me a little sleepy, in a nice and warm way. Thank you! I’ll send you your gems now.
Volunteer Moderator

glad you like em and thanks!
glad you like em and thanks!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

[img]https://i.imgur.com/t4KH5qE.png[/img] I have some more friends for you! We've got a [gamedb item=7883] and a [gamedb item=7882], as well as a playful [gamedb item=16482] and [gamedb item=16489]!
t4KH5qE.png
I have some more friends for you! We've got a Wave Sweeper and a Mantarune, as well as a playful Lux Spectre and Aer Phantom!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
B3DEGvb_d.png
masculine titles only please!

• he/him/his
• sir/mister
• bro/dude/guy/man

thank you!

wishlistdream dragonsart dump
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14