Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Anthro, feral, humanoid art!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@brightoptical just got it tysm! I was also wondering what expression youd like?
@brightoptical just got it tysm! I was also wondering what expression youd like?

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
@End0scrypt something calm/relaxed/happy or bittersweet/melancholy works! Which ever you prefer!
@End0scrypt something calm/relaxed/happy or bittersweet/melancholy works! Which ever you prefer!
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
I am open for PWYW art commissions on my art shop!
@brightoptical sounds great! To make sure youre happy with it, i will send 2 wips to make sure youre happy with it/if any changes need to be made! c:
@brightoptical sounds great! To make sure youre happy with it, i will send 2 wips to make sure youre happy with it/if any changes need to be made! c:

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
@End0scrypt alrighty!
@End0scrypt alrighty!
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
@brightoptical [img] https://imgur.com/483n48g.png[/img] here is the lineart! Let me know what you think of it! Also wanted to just add I went with a more cartoony look, if you wanted a more realistic look I can absolutely change it!
@brightoptical 483n48g.png here is the lineart! Let me know what you think of it! Also wanted to just add I went with a more cartoony look, if you wanted a more realistic look I can absolutely change it!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
@End0scrypt aawww I'm lovin it! It's lookin real cute!
@End0scrypt aawww I'm lovin it! It's lookin real cute!
@brightoptical [img] https://imgur.com/ea8xcmP.png[/img] Here is the colours! Once you approve of this stage, I’ll do some final touch-ups then send you the full files!
@brightoptical ea8xcmP.png

Here is the colours! Once you approve of this stage, I’ll do some final touch-ups then send you the full files!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
@End0scrypt aaa I only now just noticed the lil bit of wing on the other side of the wings is missing, (This ) if you can't add it in it's perfectly fine! Everything else looks amazing!
@End0scrypt aaa I only now just noticed the lil bit of wing on the other side of the wings is missing, (This ) if you can't add it in it's perfectly fine! Everything else looks amazing!
@brightoptical It was super easy adding in, don’t worry! I cant believe I forgot it lol But here is your finished commission! I’ve included a simple background and a transparent one for you! If you wanna upload to Toyhouse, my th is End0scrypt c: [img] https://imgur.com/GjGxJ6T.png[/img] [img] https://imgur.com/uYmgddX.png[/img]
@brightoptical It was super easy adding in, don’t worry! I cant believe I forgot it lol
But here is your finished commission! I’ve included a simple background and a transparent one for you! If you wanna upload to Toyhouse, my th is End0scrypt c:
GjGxJ6T.png
uYmgddX.png

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
@End0scrypt aaaa I love it!! ^w^ Thanks so much!!
@End0scrypt aaaa I love it!! ^w^ Thanks so much!!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22