Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER FODDART] Crustaceans & Crusades!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33
@Effervessa Thank you! They're so CUTE
@Effervessa Thank you! They're so CUTE
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen

You're very welcome! And thank you for visitin' ^^
@Rythen

You're very welcome! And thank you for visitin' ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Crescentstar711

Sorry for the late reply! As for expRession something showing his fangs and kind of elegant? :0 I’ll start training up the fodder for ya today! It shouldn’t take me too long
@Crescentstar711

Sorry for the late reply! As for expRession something showing his fangs and kind of elegant? :0 I’ll start training up the fodder for ya today! It shouldn’t take me too long
3RvEHPl.png
@Crescentstar711

I have dragons ready to send when you let me know you accept my order.
@Crescentstar711

I have dragons ready to send when you let me know you accept my order.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@ElysionLycaon

Hello! I have been limiting my online activity because of carpal tunnel syndrome, which is why this response is late. ^^; I am aware that you aren't doing skins/accents for the DiceCatcher adopts. If it's still possible to be added to the waitlist, I would appreciate it. Thank you!
@ElysionLycaon

Hello! I have been limiting my online activity because of carpal tunnel syndrome, which is why this response is late. ^^; I am aware that you aren't doing skins/accents for the DiceCatcher adopts. If it's still possible to be added to the waitlist, I would appreciate it. Thank you!
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@RubieKanary Here you are! Thanks again for ordering, and do let me know if there's anything ^^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/v7KZM0A.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/fNAwkkv.png]Bio size[/url][/center]
@RubieKanary

Here you are! Thanks again for ordering, and do let me know if there's anything ^^
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@RaiStarDragon
Received and noted! With how much interest there has been for these little adopts, I am thinking about opening up a permanent shop for gems/treasure. If I don't end up getting through all my current orders/waitlist, I'll be sure to add you to the pinglist for that :)

@hashrapmodus413
I've added you both to my waitlist! If you would like, feel free to go ahead and fill out a form and I will add you to a slot when one becomes available :)

@Celene
No worries, I've added you to the waitlist. I'll let you know when I've bumped you into a slot!
@RaiStarDragon
Received and noted! With how much interest there has been for these little adopts, I am thinking about opening up a permanent shop for gems/treasure. If I don't end up getting through all my current orders/waitlist, I'll be sure to add you to the pinglist for that :)

@hashrapmodus413
I've added you both to my waitlist! If you would like, feel free to go ahead and fill out a form and I will add you to a slot when one becomes available :)

@Celene
No worries, I've added you to the waitlist. I'll let you know when I've bumped you into a slot!
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
@Crescentstar711 (Sorry if you got double pinged, the first time didn't work and I don't know if editing pings you) [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=73422&skin=15090&apparel=2316,26941,26942,24053,909,18599,26860&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Details:[/b] He's an angelic messenger to the deities, and makes scrolls in his free time. [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Type 2 [b]Payment method:[/b] 47 levels (7 level 6, 1 level 5)
@Crescentstar711 (Sorry if you got double pinged, the first time didn't work and I don't know if editing pings you)

Dragon / OC: dragon?did=73422&skin=15090&apparel=2316,26941,26942,24053,909,18599,26860&xt=dressing.png
Details: He's an angelic messenger to the deities, and makes scrolls in his free time.
Type of Commission: Type 2
Payment method: 47 levels (7 level 6, 1 level 5)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@milesss @Samelf @RaiStarDragon @Dessy @KingMTT @SolarSam @StarWraith @Deladria @myriadofstars

Sorry for the blanket post.

For those that I received payment, thank you! I will begin your sketches and share you them before I ink them in order to make sure if I should make any changes.

For those who have not sent payments, I will not begin the sketch until I received some dragons (I had someone order a full body during the last push who cancelled their order at the very end, which is a lot to sketch).

I will be closed for additional slots at this time. I received news on something related to my job and also had very stressful encounters with my family during labor day weekend. To say that I am unsettled is an understatement. I am shaken, upset, and fearful. I will still fulfill my promise to do your commissions but may need a little more time to focus in order to give you the best product I can. I really appreciate your kindness and your commissions - drawing dragons (and ferals, so excited to start some) is a great way to break from the reality I live in and pour out positive ideas in my art. You are some of my best coping avenues - I am so grateful for the opportunity to deliver you a smile seeing your characters being brought to life on paper. Thank you.
@milesss @Samelf @RaiStarDragon @Dessy @KingMTT @SolarSam @StarWraith @Deladria @myriadofstars

Sorry for the blanket post.

For those that I received payment, thank you! I will begin your sketches and share you them before I ink them in order to make sure if I should make any changes.

For those who have not sent payments, I will not begin the sketch until I received some dragons (I had someone order a full body during the last push who cancelled their order at the very end, which is a lot to sketch).

I will be closed for additional slots at this time. I received news on something related to my job and also had very stressful encounters with my family during labor day weekend. To say that I am unsettled is an understatement. I am shaken, upset, and fearful. I will still fulfill my promise to do your commissions but may need a little more time to focus in order to give you the best product I can. I really appreciate your kindness and your commissions - drawing dragons (and ferals, so excited to start some) is a great way to break from the reality I live in and pour out positive ideas in my art. You are some of my best coping avenues - I am so grateful for the opportunity to deliver you a smile seeing your characters being brought to life on paper. Thank you.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 Please, take your time – thank you so much for doing this!
@Crescentstar711 Please, take your time – thank you so much for doing this!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33