Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OUTDATED SHOP]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]PINGLIST[/b] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [i]If you're not quite ready, no action is necessary. If you would like to be taken off the list, please let me know.[/i] [b]One (1) FRC Slot and Two (2) USD Slots Available at this time.[/b] [size=2]@aakh @Alpestris @Aversi @BananaMushroom @Captainsaviathan @Cynderbark @Enoch @Heresy @Kaamos @Larae @Lugmos @Luunai @Mazurkas @Metus @Muntjac @Naeryl @OnyxBat @RogueHazel @SoulShepherd @sureputo @Weavile @Wolfkai @Yemoja @yumehisakawa[/size] If you already have an order from me, no worries, you are higher on my Queue and your piece will be done within our discussed turnaround time. Thank you for your understanding and patience~! ♥[/center]
PINGLIST
If you're not quite ready, no action is necessary.
If you would like to be taken off the list, please let me know.

One (1) FRC Slot and Two (2) USD Slots Available at this time.

@aakh @Alpestris @Aversi @BananaMushroom @Captainsaviathan @Cynderbark @Enoch @Heresy @Kaamos @Larae @Lugmos @Luunai @Mazurkas @Metus @Muntjac @Naeryl @OnyxBat @RogueHazel @SoulShepherd @sureputo @Weavile @Wolfkai @Yemoja @yumehisakawa

If you already have an order from me, no worries, you are higher on my Queue and your piece will be done within our discussed turnaround time. Thank you for your understanding and patience~! ♥
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
@Cheitora
Agreement: I, Heresy, agree to your TOS & Information.
Payment Method: Gems
Type: Style A Chibi
Details: Hira is an adventurer and a collector of legends. She writes them down in her notebook and shares them around the world. She's outgoing, brave and overall a friendly gal.
Other: She's able to use water magic!
Character Reference: Hira, Hira2, Hira3 (included so you can see the pet her human design is based on!)
@Cheitora
Agreement: I, Heresy, agree to your TOS & Information.
Payment Method: Gems
Type: Style A Chibi
Details: Hira is an adventurer and a collector of legends. She writes them down in her notebook and shares them around the world. She's outgoing, brave and overall a friendly gal.
Other: She's able to use water magic!
Character Reference: Hira, Hira2, Hira3 (included so you can see the pet her human design is based on!)
616797_orig.png
@Heresy Welcome back! ^^ I would love to take your order again, however I will give a friendly warning that I do not excel with drawing feminine humanoids. You may still put in your order though if you wish and I will do my best! If so, your total will be [emoji=gem size=1][b]10000g[/b] and turnaround will be up to [b]Two (2) Months[/b]. Go ahead and DM/PM me payment and I will add you to my Queue. Thank you!
@Heresy Welcome back! ^^
I would love to take your order again, however I will give a friendly warning that I do not excel with drawing feminine humanoids. You may still put in your order though if you wish and I will do my best!

If so, your total will be 10000g and turnaround will be up to Two (2) Months.
Go ahead and DM/PM me payment and I will add you to my Queue. Thank you!
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
@Cheitora
Well, I do believe in your abilities! And she is a bit more tomboyish, so it's totally alright. 8O

I'll send you the payment asap~
@Cheitora
Well, I do believe in your abilities! And she is a bit more tomboyish, so it's totally alright. 8O

I'll send you the payment asap~
616797_orig.png
[center][center][emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]Bump[/b] [emoji=fire rune size=1] Two (2) USD Slots Available at this time.[/center]
Bump

Two (2) USD Slots Available at this time.
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
@Cheitora Since it's USD I hope something from the shop is okay~

Agreement: I, Kaamos, agree to your TOS & Information.
Payment Method: USD
Type: Style B icon
Details: Just something fierce and dynamic. I always appreciate a lot of teeth showing.
Other: -
Character Reference: Armi. A familiar face c;
@Cheitora Since it's USD I hope something from the shop is okay~

Agreement: I, Kaamos, agree to your TOS & Information.
Payment Method: USD
Type: Style B icon
Details: Just something fierce and dynamic. I always appreciate a lot of teeth showing.
Other: -
Character Reference: Armi. A familiar face c;
sIYtCYI.png
@Kaamos Certainly! As always I will PM you about details~
@Kaamos Certainly! As always I will PM you about details~
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
Would I be ever able to bribe you with a Chibi Trade? If not thats perfectly fine too xD
Would I be ever able to bribe you with a Chibi Trade? If not thats perfectly fine too xD
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
@Evsaurus As much as I would love to offer trades, I unfortunately can't promise good turnaround times since I'm usually working on commissions. Many apologies! ;v;'
@Evsaurus As much as I would love to offer trades, I unfortunately can't promise good turnaround times since I'm usually working on commissions. Many apologies! ;v;'
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
No worries <3
No worries <3
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32