Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OUTDATED SHOP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
I would like to be added to the pinglist please & ty!!
I would like to be added to the pinglist please & ty!!
i9PaMWx.png
Holy hecc your art is good! I'll be watching~
Holy hecc your art is good! I'll be watching~
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
OH MAN... ur style is so cool!! I think I'm in love ,, ok ok I'm hoping I'm doing this correctly, but!

Payment Type: USD
Type of Commission: stylized chibi icon
Character Reference: I hope she's not too complex??
Details: can you make her aboslutely feral? like. go ham
OH MAN... ur style is so cool!! I think I'm in love ,, ok ok I'm hoping I'm doing this correctly, but!

Payment Type: USD
Type of Commission: stylized chibi icon
Character Reference: I hope she's not too complex??
Details: can you make her aboslutely feral? like. go ham
AGdICFv.png
@Cheitora
Payment Type: Gems
Proportion: Fullbody
CommissionType : Flats
Number of Characters: 1 (+bird? LOL)
Shading: Moderate
Background: None
Details: I'd like for everything shown in his reference to be included (the cage accessories and the bird companion (the bird doesn't have to be confined to the cage, artist's choice)).
Pose is also up to your discretion (because I don't know what I want till I get it dsgjklhsdg I can be more specific if you really need me to!) but I can provide a bit of character information to help you out: Amyure has the energy of a nice grandpa who feeds pigeons in the park. He's easygoing and gentle, but exasperated when he has to do his job, because he punishes people for the god of birds-- he inflicts vivid nightmares on people who harm birds for no reason in acts of cruelty.
I'd imagine in general for just a nice floaty pose, but I'm easily impressed by anything!
Character Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/7870093.amyure-d-516/gallery

I figure there's going to be extra fees for complexity which is no problem for me, just let me know how much!
@Cheitora
Payment Type: Gems
Proportion: Fullbody
CommissionType : Flats
Number of Characters: 1 (+bird? LOL)
Shading: Moderate
Background: None
Details: I'd like for everything shown in his reference to be included (the cage accessories and the bird companion (the bird doesn't have to be confined to the cage, artist's choice)).
Pose is also up to your discretion (because I don't know what I want till I get it dsgjklhsdg I can be more specific if you really need me to!) but I can provide a bit of character information to help you out: Amyure has the energy of a nice grandpa who feeds pigeons in the park. He's easygoing and gentle, but exasperated when he has to do his job, because he punishes people for the god of birds-- he inflicts vivid nightmares on people who harm birds for no reason in acts of cruelty.
I'd imagine in general for just a nice floaty pose, but I'm easily impressed by anything!
Character Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/7870093.amyure-d-516/gallery

I figure there's going to be extra fees for complexity which is no problem for me, just let me know how much!
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Rowan Good morning! What a lovely character, thanks for your interest~ [u]Here's what you would be looking at:[/u] 7500g Fullbody 3500g Moderate Shading 3000g Complexity (Bird, wings, cages, horns) [emoji=gem size=1][b]14000g Total[/b] Turnaround would be about a month and I will be checking in with you at each stage. If that all sounds good then you may CR or PM me the funds. Thank you! ♥
@Rowan
Good morning! What a lovely character, thanks for your interest~

Here's what you would be looking at:
7500g Fullbody
3500g Moderate Shading
3000g Complexity (Bird, wings, cages, horns)

14000g Total

Turnaround would be about a month and I will be checking in with you at each stage. If that all sounds good then you may CR or PM me the funds.

Thank you! ♥
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
@Cheitora

Sent! There's another detail I forgot to include which is that the texture of his coat is feather-like rather than furlike (realized it wasnt obvious right away from the ref). If you wanna add on for that I can resend the CR.
@Cheitora

Sent! There's another detail I forgot to include which is that the texture of his coat is feather-like rather than furlike (realized it wasnt obvious right away from the ref). If you wanna add on for that I can resend the CR.
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Cheitora hello, do you perhaps have tarot card like samples of human or humanoid characters?
@Cheitora hello, do you perhaps have tarot card like samples of human or humanoid characters?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Rowan
That's quite alright, no worries! Thank you for commissioning! I'll have that done in a month and will try to update you regularly.

@Hikumi
Hi there! This is the only humanoid card sample I have at the moment. Thanks for your interest and patience!
@Rowan
That's quite alright, no worries! Thank you for commissioning! I'll have that done in a month and will try to update you regularly.

@Hikumi
Hi there! This is the only humanoid card sample I have at the moment. Thanks for your interest and patience!
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
[center]@nightclouds Thank you for ordering! Here's your Chibi Icon. Enjoy~! ♥ [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/45097602ea7026a494c9aa5e9874c866/ee043f6ebcb0708c-5f/s540x810/77d15b898a7c4ed404ea5af1d34f6cff6dfb053f.png][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/45097602ea7026a494c9aa5e9874c866/ee043f6ebcb0708c-5f/s540x810/77d15b898a7c4ed404ea5af1d34f6cff6dfb053f.png[/img][/url][/center]
@nightclouds
Thank you for ordering! Here's your Chibi Icon. Enjoy~! ♥

77d15b898a7c4ed404ea5af1d34f6cff6dfb053f.png
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
@Cheitora OH MY GODSSSSSSS THIS IS AMAZING IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM !!!! IM SOSOSOSSOSO IN LOVE WITH IT, THANK YOU SOOOOSOSOSO MUCH !!!! <333 Do you have any other social media I could credit you with ???!! If it's alright with you I'd love to show it off!!! aaaaaa I'll Definitely come back for more once I get my paycheck ;;; I'm so amazed... I'm gonna stare at it for Hours
@Cheitora OH MY GODSSSSSSS THIS IS AMAZING IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM !!!! IM SOSOSOSSOSO IN LOVE WITH IT, THANK YOU SOOOOSOSOSO MUCH !!!! <333 Do you have any other social media I could credit you with ???!! If it's alright with you I'd love to show it off!!! aaaaaa I'll Definitely come back for more once I get my paycheck ;;; I'm so amazed... I'm gonna stare at it for Hours
AGdICFv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32