Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OUTDATED SHOP]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
please add me to your pinglist! i love your work :D
please add me to your pinglist! i love your work :D
asdasdasd.png
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@Cheitora

I love it -- thank ya!! :D
@Cheitora

I love it -- thank ya!! :D
9.jpg
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]PINGLIST[/b] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [i]I have spots reserved for you. If you're not quite ready, no action is necessary. If you would like to be taken off the list, please let me know. I will be opening publicly tomorrow morning/afternoon.[/i] @aakh @Cynderbark @Mazurkas @BananaMushroom @Luunai @SoulShepherd Thank you for your interest and patience. - Chei ♥[/center]
PINGLIST
I have spots reserved for you. If you're not quite ready, no action is necessary.
If you would like to be taken off the list, please let me know.
I will be opening publicly tomorrow morning/afternoon.

@aakh @Cynderbark @Mazurkas @BananaMushroom @Luunai @SoulShepherd

Thank you for your interest and patience. - Chei ♥
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
@Cheitora Thank you very much for the ping, I would love to place an order! c: [b]Payment Method:[/b] USD [b]Commission Type:[/b] Bust [b]Number of Characters:[/b] 1 [b]Shading:[/b] Yes [b]Background:[/b] No (transparent) [b]Details:[/b] Sokar is a divine and sublime god of the desert. He is mighty and proud, and more on the fierce/feral side (he always keeps his regalness though and is never brutal or cruel). It would be nice if this impression could be reflected in the artwork, but the specific pose and expression is fully up to you, and you have all artistic liberty with him! I hope his lion-like appearance works for you - you can handle his headdress however you see fit, so you can either indicate that it's a fake trinket, or you can portrait him as if it was his real feral form. Both works for me, whatever you prefer! Please also feel free to take liberty with the design of the Ethereal Flame Headpiece, especially how it is attached to his lion head. Last but not least, I'd love to have one or two groups of the candles with the golden smoke added, floating around him, if possible. [b]Character Reference(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24237189][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/242372/24237189_350.png[/img][/url] Just let me know what you think and thank you for your time!
@Cheitora
Thank you very much for the ping, I would love to place an order! c:

Payment Method: USD
Commission Type: Bust
Number of Characters: 1
Shading: Yes
Background: No (transparent)
Details: Sokar is a divine and sublime god of the desert. He is mighty and proud, and more on the fierce/feral side (he always keeps his regalness though and is never brutal or cruel). It would be nice if this impression could be reflected in the artwork, but the specific pose and expression is fully up to you, and you have all artistic liberty with him! I hope his lion-like appearance works for you - you can handle his headdress however you see fit, so you can either indicate that it's a fake trinket, or you can portrait him as if it was his real feral form. Both works for me, whatever you prefer! Please also feel free to take liberty with the design of the Ethereal Flame Headpiece, especially how it is attached to his lion head. Last but not least, I'd love to have one or two groups of the candles with the golden smoke added, floating around him, if possible.
Character Reference(s): 24237189_350.png

Just let me know what you think and thank you for your time!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Certainly! I'll note you about payment. Thank you!
@Luunai Certainly! I'll note you about payment. Thank you!
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
@cheitora please add me to yr pinglist, thanks!
@cheitora please add me to yr pinglist, thanks!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Thank you! Looks lovely <3 I love the shine !
Thank you! Looks lovely <3 I love the shine !
@cheitora hi, could you add me to the pinglist? Kinda have some cravings for a winter icon~
@cheitora hi, could you add me to the pinglist? Kinda have some cravings for a winter icon~
sIYtCYI.png
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]Bump[/b] [emoji=fire rune size=1]
Bump
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
@Cheitora
Commission Type: Icon
Background: I guess snow would be great so yes?
Details: I would love something for winter. Preferably like ad a scarf of any kind and tbh they hate cold weather so something to reflect that would be awesome. ''air cloud'' or whatever from breathing could be nice too.
Feel free to add any kind of earmuffs if you feel like, or a hat with earholes. Whatever vision you may get.
Character Reference(s): Same fella as last time(s)!
@Cheitora
Commission Type: Icon
Background: I guess snow would be great so yes?
Details: I would love something for winter. Preferably like ad a scarf of any kind and tbh they hate cold weather so something to reflect that would be awesome. ''air cloud'' or whatever from breathing could be nice too.
Feel free to add any kind of earmuffs if you feel like, or a hat with earholes. Whatever vision you may get.
Character Reference(s): Same fella as last time(s)!
sIYtCYI.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32