Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FireFoddart]Crispy Confectionery [OPEN]
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83
@Dracowolf and here's yours [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2be16c3fb45c4a4db6f14da4f1f10bd7/tumblr_inline_qfn4boniTW1s3p7hf_500.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e2b0ea474b638b0ea5311494b0dd76f5/tumblr_inline_qfn4buu9mr1s3p7hf_500.png[/img] Again, sorry for the wait.
@Dracowolf and here's yours
tumblr_inline_qfn4boniTW1s3p7hf_500.png
tumblr_inline_qfn4buu9mr1s3p7hf_500.png
Again, sorry for the wait.
fr_signature_final_1.pngfr_signature_final_2.png
@Drag0n5 are you still interested in the two adoptables? Cause you never sent me all the levels, you stopped after 50 when the total was 80 :o
@Drag0n5 are you still interested in the two adoptables? Cause you never sent me all the levels, you stopped after 50 when the total was 80 :o
@FlamingShadow Ahhhh they look great! Would I be able to order one more? They do have an accent though
@FlamingShadow Ahhhh they look great! Would I be able to order one more? They do have an accent though
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Flamingshadow thanks so much they look fantastic!!!

How busy are you, would you like to do another pair this week or not?
If not can I grab a slot for next Fire push please? ^^
@Flamingshadow thanks so much they look fantastic!!!

How busy are you, would you like to do another pair this week or not?
If not can I grab a slot for next Fire push please? ^^
qDkA25S.png
@furo
Username: SceptileTrainer
Number of Pieces Being Ordered: Two
Order Type(s): humanoid bust (both of them)
Payment: 600KT + 25k (character design help on Akriz)
Important Notes: One of the characters is only partially drawn so I added the extra 25k though, though I totally am fine if I need to add more! Their descriptions, if you need them, are with the pictures!
Dragons/Characters:Akriz also known as "Aki" & Feilyn (The pink haired one!)
@furo
Username: SceptileTrainer
Number of Pieces Being Ordered: Two
Order Type(s): humanoid bust (both of them)
Payment: 600KT + 25k (character design help on Akriz)
Important Notes: One of the characters is only partially drawn so I added the extra 25k though, though I totally am fine if I need to add more! Their descriptions, if you need them, are with the pictures!
Dragons/Characters:Akriz also known as "Aki" & Feilyn (The pink haired one!)
@FlamingShadow
Omg i'm so sorry I thought I did send all the levels, sending now!
@FlamingShadow
Omg i'm so sorry I thought I did send all the levels, sending now!
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
@Koyako yes you can order some more, and with accents they will be +10 levels each. Just remember to order 2 at a time.
@gn0me yeah I'm back now so i should be able to work on it!
@Koyako yes you can order some more, and with accents they will be +10 levels each. Just remember to order 2 at a time.
@gn0me yeah I'm back now so i should be able to work on it!
@Flamingshadow oh excellent Can I please get this girl next? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55764550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/557646/55764550_350.png[/img][/url] I'll go find you 40 levels before I order anymore, and it's just her this time, as her mate is from another lair. (All my future requests should be pairs.)
@Flamingshadow oh excellent
Can I please get this girl next?
55764550_350.png
I'll go find you 40 levels before I order anymore, and it's just her this time, as her mate is from another lair. (All my future requests should be pairs.)
qDkA25S.png
@SceptileTrainer sounds good! feel free to send payment ;> ill note down your order now ~
@SceptileTrainer sounds good! feel free to send payment ;> ill note down your order now ~
CvyoOwu.png
@gn0me yep! That would be 40 levels!
@gn0me yep! That would be 40 levels!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83