Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FireFoddart]Crispy Confectionery [OPEN]
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83
@ridill can i claim a slot? i'm eating lunch rn ^^
@ridill can i claim a slot? i'm eating lunch rn ^^
celine%20sig.gif
@wanderingstar @katsuji
gotcha both! feel free to send payment whenever you're ready o>

@ladylilitu of course! take your time <3
@wanderingstar @katsuji
gotcha both! feel free to send payment whenever you're ready o>

@ladylilitu of course! take your time <3
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill [center]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59699317 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59699317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596994/59699317_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [LIST] [*] colored fullbody [*] payment through levels (either lvl 5s or lvl 6s, we will see) [*] Just dragon, no apparel or skin or what not [*] She is a dragon based around ballerinas, she is a dancer herself! it would be nice if that would show somehow in the drawing. [/LIST]
@ridill
  • colored fullbody
  • payment through levels (either lvl 5s or lvl 6s, we will see)
  • Just dragon, no apparel or skin or what not
  • She is a dragon based around ballerinas, she is a dancer herself! it would be nice if that would show somehow in the drawing.
bg2865J.png
@ecetulle can do! just as a warning her facet gene will be drawn as basic, if that's alright feel free to start sending payment o>
@ecetulle can do! just as a warning her facet gene will be drawn as basic, if that's alright feel free to start sending payment o>
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill

it is totally fine, thank you for taking my order c:
I will most likely ping you again when i start with the payment, might take a few days though. Is a ping fine with you?
@ridill

it is totally fine, thank you for taking my order c:
I will most likely ping you again when i start with the payment, might take a few days though. Is a ping fine with you?
bg2865J.png
@ecetulle of course, take your time!
@ecetulle of course, take your time!
a8byJKr.gif
@Liland That's perfect, thanks so much
@Liland That's perfect, thanks so much
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@ridill
>> dragon/feral oc: Iris (her large form) - Ref 1, Ref 2
>> basic or colored: colored
>> payment type: levels
>> additional requests:

If the Art fight links don't work or you can't access them, let me know and I'll fix them.
@ridill
>> dragon/feral oc: Iris (her large form) - Ref 1, Ref 2
>> basic or colored: colored
>> payment type: levels
>> additional requests:

If the Art fight links don't work or you can't access them, let me know and I'll fix them.
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@dragoneko nope, everything looks good! feel free to send payment whenever you're ready o>
@dragoneko nope, everything looks good! feel free to send payment whenever you're ready o>
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill aww didnt manage to snag a slot :( but I probably dont have much time this week for fodder anyway, so probably a blessing, haha. Can you ping me when a slot in your shop opens or just be put on your general pinglist?
@ridill aww didnt manage to snag a slot :( but I probably dont have much time this week for fodder anyway, so probably a blessing, haha. Can you ping me when a slot in your shop opens or just be put on your general pinglist?
nY6wW9G.gif fpqmTQ7.pngWurSB3C.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83