Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Squid's Unusual MSPaint Creatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uxUJvOU.gif[/img] Somewhere in the snowy, rolling hills of the Southern Icefields is a very, very, very crooked little castle. Inside, strange and unusual creatures pitter patter though the halls, climb around on the walls and ceiling, curl up in blankets and toys, and occasionally even yell, very loudly. Each of them waiting for someone to take them home and spoil them with food and toys. Perhaps that someone will be you. In this shop, I will be selling my absolute finest mspaint scribbles. You can commission a new little creature, or take home one of the already created ones in the thread. [b]STATUS: [color=green]OPEN[/color][/b][/center] [size=4][b]PRICING[/b][/size] [b]Adoptable Creature[/b] - - - - - 25kt/20g Lost friendly creatures in need of good homes. Creatures available for adoption can be located in the third post. [b]Hatch an Egg[/b] - - - - - 50kt/40g If you have two creatures, you can request to breed them. The baby will share traits from both parents. There is a 10% chance that you will receive twins. Limited slots available, see below. Slot 1: open Slot 2: open Slot 3: open [b]Custom Creature[/b] - - - - - 250kt/200g I will design a little creature to your specifications. Limited slots available, see below: Slot 1: open Slot 2: open Slot 3: open [b]Creature Dress-Up[/b] - - - - - 25kt/20g I will put a simple hat, scarf, bow, or other such singular clothing item on your creature. Limited slots available, see below: Slot 1: desertsunne red ribbon for #0136 Slot 2: october rainbow flowerfall for #0142 Slot 3: open Tips happily accepted. They will be used to buy food and water for the unadopted children. [size=4][b]ADDITIONAL SERVICES[/b][/size] [b]Larger MSPaint Doodles[/b] - - - - - 500kt/400g+ (depending on complexity) I am also open to doodling dragons, OCs, and other such things. Feel free to inquire. Only taking one slot at a time, so please ask first! Slot 1: CLOSED [size=2]*Child actually quite delightful aside from maybe stealing dry pasta out of your cupboards at 3am and shredding your shower curtain. Not responsible for any crimes the creatures may or may not commit.[/size]
uxUJvOU.gif

Somewhere in the snowy, rolling hills of the Southern Icefields is a very, very, very crooked little castle. Inside, strange and unusual creatures pitter patter though the halls, climb around on the walls and ceiling, curl up in blankets and toys, and occasionally even yell, very loudly. Each of them waiting for someone to take them home and spoil them with food and toys. Perhaps that someone will be you.

In this shop, I will be selling my absolute finest mspaint scribbles. You can commission a new little creature, or take home one of the already created ones in the thread.

PRICING

Adoptable Creature - - - - - 25kt/20g
Lost friendly creatures in need of good homes. Creatures available for adoption can be located in the third post.

Hatch an Egg - - - - - 50kt/40g
If you have two creatures, you can request to breed them. The baby will share traits from both parents. There is a 10% chance that you will receive twins. Limited slots available, see below.

Slot 1: open
Slot 2: open
Slot 3: open

Custom Creature - - - - - 250kt/200g
I will design a little creature to your specifications. Limited slots available, see below:

Slot 1: open
Slot 2: open

Creature Dress-Up - - - - - 25kt/20g
I will put a simple hat, scarf, bow, or other such singular clothing item on your creature. Limited slots available, see below:

Slot 1: desertsunne red ribbon for #0136
Slot 2: october rainbow flowerfall for #0142

Tips happily accepted. They will be used to buy food and water for the unadopted children.

ADDITIONAL SERVICES

Larger MSPaint Doodles - - - - - 500kt/400g+ (depending on complexity)
I am also open to doodling dragons, OCs, and other such things. Feel free to inquire. Only taking one slot at a time, so please ask first!

Slot 1: CLOSED

*Child actually quite delightful aside from maybe stealing dry pasta out of your cupboards at 3am and shredding your shower curtain. Not responsible for any crimes the creatures may or may not commit.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
RULES

- Please don't edit or recolor the creature you were given.

- You may resell or gift your creature, but please perform such actions in this thread only, so that I can keep track of who has it.

-Please don't steal / use creatures you haven't purchased.

- Creatures can be posted anywhere on FR or off, so long as you link back to the thread. in addition, feel free to use as an avatar or such with credit if you'd like.

HOW TO ORDER

Please use the following form for adopting a creature. I will let you know when your application has been approved, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads and take your creature home.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Creature ID:
Payment: [gems or treasure]

Please use the following form for requesting an egg to be hatched. I will let you know when your application has been approved, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads. Your new baby creature will arrive in 3-5 business days.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Parent 1 Creature ID [please post the image for my reference]:
Parent 2 Creature ID [please post the image for my reference]:

Please use the following form to request a custom creature to be created for you. I will let you know when your application has been approved, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads. Your new creature will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Creature Description: [include reference images if desired]:

Please use the following form to request a piece of clothing for your creature. I will let you know when your application has been approved, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads. Your new image will arrive in 3-5 business days.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Creature ID [please post the image for my reference]:
Description of Clothing Item: [include reference images if desired]:

Please use the following form to request a non-creature commission. I will respond to your form with an expected price for the piece, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads. Your new image will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Art Description: [include reference images if desired]:
RULES

- Please don't edit or recolor the creature you were given.

- You may resell or gift your creature, but please perform such actions in this thread only, so that I can keep track of who has it.

-Please don't steal / use creatures you haven't purchased.

- Creatures can be posted anywhere on FR or off, so long as you link back to the thread. in addition, feel free to use as an avatar or such with credit if you'd like.

HOW TO ORDER

Please use the following form for adopting a creature. I will let you know when your application has been approved, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads and take your creature home.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Creature ID:

Please use the following form for requesting an egg to be hatched. I will let you know when your application has been approved, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads. Your new baby creature will arrive in 3-5 business days.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Parent 1 Creature ID [please post the image for my reference]:
Parent 2 Creature ID [please post the image for my reference]:

Please use the following form to request a custom creature to be created for you. I will let you know when your application has been approved, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads. Your new creature will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Creature Description: [include reference images if desired]:

Please use the following form to request a piece of clothing for your creature. I will let you know when your application has been approved, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads. Your new image will arrive in 3-5 business days.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Creature ID [please post the image for my reference]:
Description of Clothing Item: [include reference images if desired]:

Please use the following form to request a non-creature commission. I will respond to your form with an expected price for the piece, and you can send payment via 1-way crossroads. Your new image will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Quote:
FR Username:
FR ID:
Art Description: [include reference images if desired]:
WpjbI2U.gif
PETS IN NEED OF HOMES

Please behold my precious babies. They are full of love and maybe biting.

Notes: If someone has expressed interest in a creature and it is reserved until further notice, that will be noted here.

UNLIMITED
You can buy as many of the creatures in this section as you'd like.

UNDER SNIPE GUARD
You may only buy one creature from this section within 24 hours after posting. After December 2nd at 16FR, you can come back and buy as many of these as you'd like.

none right now
PETS IN NEED OF HOMES

Please behold my precious babies. They are full of love and maybe biting.

Notes: If someone has expressed interest in a creature and it is reserved until further notice, that will be noted here.

UNLIMITED
You can buy as many of the creatures in this section as you'd like.

UNDER SNIPE GUARD
You may only buy one creature from this section within 24 hours after posting. After December 2nd at 16FR, you can come back and buy as many of these as you'd like.

none right now
WpjbI2U.gif
PREVIOUSLY ADOPTED PETS

For an archive of all previous pets, please visit this spreadsheet.

You could also page through the thread where all the older ones will be scattered!

PINGLISTS

You may ask to be on a pinglist for new creatures or for other doodle slots. If you only want to be pinged for certain kinds of creatures, please feel free to indicate that as well.

General Pinglist for new creatures: @FinnFantastic @Pipqu @SpringsSong @siscomknight @wintrecat @Croissants @Snapdragoon @Sciencer @October @Coward @Kojiro @ShinyWoobat @SnowyPhoenix420 @nappez @lepidolite @hyrulle @Ermac @mrgbmommy @codybear @Riyoku @PlagueBound @faiide @Rookie (especially for frog/froglike) @BlueAmmolite @cannedtoast @Thoracosaurus @GuardParade @Dragoneko @chorderaos @Foxil @Appleleaf
PREVIOUSLY ADOPTED PETS

For an archive of all previous pets, please visit this spreadsheet.

You could also page through the thread where all the older ones will be scattered!

PINGLISTS

You may ask to be on a pinglist for new creatures or for other doodle slots. If you only want to be pinged for certain kinds of creatures, please feel free to indicate that as well.

General Pinglist for new creatures: @FinnFantastic @Pipqu @SpringsSong @siscomknight @wintrecat @Croissants @Snapdragoon @Sciencer @October @Coward @Kojiro @ShinyWoobat @SnowyPhoenix420 @nappez @lepidolite @hyrulle @Ermac @mrgbmommy @codybear @Riyoku @PlagueBound @faiide @Rookie (especially for frog/froglike) @BlueAmmolite @cannedtoast @Thoracosaurus @GuardParade @Dragoneko @chorderaos @Foxil @Appleleaf
WpjbI2U.gif
Idle MSPaint Doodles are now Open~
Idle MSPaint Doodles are now Open~
WpjbI2U.gif
Oh my god I absolutely love these ahhh please put me on the pinglist!!!
Imust now get myself frens ahhh

FR Username: FinnFantastic
FR ID: 497777
Creature ID: 0001, 0002, 0004, 0007, 0008, 0009, 0014, 0016
Payment: gems

... What have I gotten myself into
Oh my god I absolutely love these ahhh please put me on the pinglist!!!
Imust now get myself frens ahhh

FR Username: FinnFantastic
FR ID: 497777
Creature ID: 0001, 0002, 0004, 0007, 0008, 0009, 0014, 0016
Payment: gems

... What have I gotten myself into
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
Hi yes I am making an impulsive decision

FR Username: SpringsSong
FR ID: 7246
Creature ID: 0003, 0019
Payment: Treasure
Hi yes I am making an impulsive decision

FR Username: SpringsSong
FR ID: 7246
Creature ID: 0003, 0019
Payment: Treasure
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@FinnFantastic Oh my gosh you are going to just be buried in them. All 8 * 20g is 160g! Go ahead and send a crossroads.
@FinnFantastic Oh my gosh you are going to just be buried in them. All 8 * 20g is 160g! Go ahead and send a crossroads.
WpjbI2U.gif
Oh god dude I know. The little critters will be taking over the whole place. Darn their cuteness ahhhh. Seriously though thank you, I'll send it over!
Oh god dude I know. The little critters will be taking over the whole place. Darn their cuteness ahhhh. Seriously though thank you, I'll send it over!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@SpringsSong 50kt for both of them, thank you !
@SpringsSong 50kt for both of them, thank you !
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36