Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | full // kai's dragon busts&portraits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Coward
Aaa, thank you! <3 Adding you right away. :D
@Coward
Aaa, thank you! <3 Adding you right away. :D
9CxYF0H.png
@prettykitty426 @Shatapatrika
Hello! A little update on your commissions since it's been a while. I've fallen a bit behind with commissions, as schoolwork has been a bit overwhelming this past week. Rest assured that I am trying to find the time to get working on your pieces, so hopefully you can expect to receive them in the coming week. Thank you both for your patience! <3
Hello! A little update on your commissions since it's been a while. I've fallen a bit behind with commissions, as schoolwork has been a bit overwhelming this past week. Rest assured that I am trying to find the time to get working on your pieces, so hopefully you can expect to receive them in the coming week. Thank you both for your patience! <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo No worries, school comes first. :)
@Kairo No worries, school comes first. :)
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Kairo
Thank you for the update!! School should definitely come first, no need to worry!
@Kairo
Thank you for the update!! School should definitely come first, no need to worry!
92ca7a5d24eaf10e00b11ff9b3c1761233114e5b.gif
@Kairo Hi there! I'd love to commission you if slots open again. Can I be added to your pinglist, please?
@Kairo Hi there! I'd love to commission you if slots open again. Can I be added to your pinglist, please?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Hey, guys! I apologize for this, but I am going to have to cancel your commissions. My schoolwork load has yet to calm down, and I'm very much struggling with distanced learning due to my ADHD. I'm not in the best place mentally right now because of the stress of school along with recent family matters. As such, I think that it would be best to cancel your orders so I don't continue to keep you waiting for who knows how long.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding. Stay safe, and have a nice day.
Hey, guys! I apologize for this, but I am going to have to cancel your commissions. My schoolwork load has yet to calm down, and I'm very much struggling with distanced learning due to my ADHD. I'm not in the best place mentally right now because of the stress of school along with recent family matters. As such, I think that it would be best to cancel your orders so I don't continue to keep you waiting for who knows how long.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding. Stay safe, and have a nice day.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo As someone who also has ADD I understand completely, I’m sorry things are stressful for you right now and hopefully they will get better soon. Stay safe!
@Kairo As someone who also has ADD I understand completely, I’m sorry things are stressful for you right now and hopefully they will get better soon. Stay safe!
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
These are gorgeous! I'd love to be added to the pinglist if you ever open new slots <3
These are gorgeous! I'd love to be added to the pinglist if you ever open new slots <3
JNgbpVq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7