Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Izuris Wishlist Commissions
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@izuris

i'm not sure if you've updated your WL yet but i'm about to go to bed so I wanted to get this posted before i forget, if you're not after any of these items anymore i can adjust accordingly!

anyway, i'm in the market for a couple piece and your art looks perfect; I was wondering if that would be doable? :D I'll of course offer extra for 2 characters, if you're willing to draw both! I can even offer more if you're not quite feeling what I've already offered c:

Items You're Trading: Vial of Scattersight x2, Sarcastic Jester's Wing Cover + Stockings + Gloves (you could even have the whole set if you like since I have it) Solar Flame Candles, Unearthly Onyx Grasp, Luminous Halo
Bust or Fullbody: Bust
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: detailed
Dragon, Gijinka, or OC: OC + canon character
References: I'd actually like to PM you more details should you accept this commission! ;o;
On model vs Off model: on-model preferred!
@izuris

i'm not sure if you've updated your WL yet but i'm about to go to bed so I wanted to get this posted before i forget, if you're not after any of these items anymore i can adjust accordingly!

anyway, i'm in the market for a couple piece and your art looks perfect; I was wondering if that would be doable? :D I'll of course offer extra for 2 characters, if you're willing to draw both! I can even offer more if you're not quite feeling what I've already offered c:

Items You're Trading: Vial of Scattersight x2, Sarcastic Jester's Wing Cover + Stockings + Gloves (you could even have the whole set if you like since I have it) Solar Flame Candles, Unearthly Onyx Grasp, Luminous Halo
Bust or Fullbody: Bust
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: detailed
Dragon, Gijinka, or OC: OC + canon character
References: I'd actually like to PM you more details should you accept this commission! ;o;
On model vs Off model: on-model preferred!
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@izuris hello! i was curious if i can nab 5 flatcolor fullbodies for a windbound plumage? (approx 12.8kg + on AH) wanted to check if thats a workoad you're comfy with, esp in regards to your note about 1 comm per person ^^

hoping to get a full party lineup of current dnd party, they're a gang of pirate-y hooligans and they all have visual refs!
@izuris hello! i was curious if i can nab 5 flatcolor fullbodies for a windbound plumage? (approx 12.8kg + on AH) wanted to check if thats a workoad you're comfy with, esp in regards to your note about 1 comm per person ^^

hoping to get a full party lineup of current dnd party, they're a gang of pirate-y hooligans and they all have visual refs!
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Angu15 Sure thing! Just for clarification, did you want me to follow the first reference for his face, or is it more up to my interpretation? Once I get the items you've offered I'll start your commission, and it should take me anywhere between 1-7 days to complete!
@Angu15 Sure thing! Just for clarification, did you want me to follow the first reference for his face, or is it more up to my interpretation? Once I get the items you've offered I'll start your commission, and it should take me anywhere between 1-7 days to complete!
@SoulShepherd I'm still offering these items, and we can talk more about it through PM! Because you'd like to get more than one piece it'll take me a little longer to work on your commissions, so we should talk it out through PM, feel free to send a message whenever works for you!
@SoulShepherd I'm still offering these items, and we can talk more about it through PM! Because you'd like to get more than one piece it'll take me a little longer to work on your commissions, so we should talk it out through PM, feel free to send a message whenever works for you!
@izuris

I would love to see your interpretation :3
@izuris

I would love to see your interpretation :3
@script Hey, thank you for showing interest in my commissions! Unfortunately for now I'm going to have to decline your offer. A 5 full-body colored commission is quite time consuming, and at the end of the day putting that much work in for a singular piece of apparel (despite its worth) does not seem reasonable. While I typically love to take on full projects like that, especially for something as fun as d&d groups, I would much rather make it a full USD $ commission. But, I understand if that's not doable right now. I apologize for not being able to accept your commission, thanks for your time!
@script Hey, thank you for showing interest in my commissions! Unfortunately for now I'm going to have to decline your offer. A 5 full-body colored commission is quite time consuming, and at the end of the day putting that much work in for a singular piece of apparel (despite its worth) does not seem reasonable. While I typically love to take on full projects like that, especially for something as fun as d&d groups, I would much rather make it a full USD $ commission. But, I understand if that's not doable right now. I apologize for not being able to accept your commission, thanks for your time!
totally understandable! <3 i appreciate your time as well; would definitely love to swing by when i get some savings for comms

hope you have a good one! o/
totally understandable! <3 i appreciate your time as well; would definitely love to swing by when i get some savings for comms

hope you have a good one! o/
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Angu15 Here you go! Thank you for the trade!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/750885926586286223/801865394377326632/Untitled_Artwork.jpg[/img]
@Angu15
Here you go! Thank you for the trade!!
Untitled_Artwork.jpg
Do you accept duplicates, or is it only what remains on the list?

And do you accept specialty items that aren't on the list?

I have x1 Bamboo Dried Tea for you, x1 Beetle Gene, x1 Smirch, and x1 Vial of Scattersight! This is all aiming for a flat bust by the way.
Do you accept duplicates, or is it only what remains on the list?

And do you accept specialty items that aren't on the list?

I have x1 Bamboo Dried Tea for you, x1 Beetle Gene, x1 Smirch, and x1 Vial of Scattersight! This is all aiming for a flat bust by the way.
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Hey @galaxychilde ! Typically it's just what's left on the list, but I'd be happy to settle for something else. I'm interested in the dry bamboo and the scattersight, but I don't have any need for beetle or Smirch. If you want to throw in a different apparel item pr a few gems I'd be happy to do a bust flat for you!
Hey @galaxychilde ! Typically it's just what's left on the list, but I'd be happy to settle for something else. I'm interested in the dry bamboo and the scattersight, but I don't have any need for beetle or Smirch. If you want to throw in a different apparel item pr a few gems I'd be happy to do a bust flat for you!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19