Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Izuris Wishlist Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@izuris
If you're still taking these I'd love to get one!

Items You're Trading: Ringlet gene x2, savannah gene x1
Bust or Fullbody: fullbody
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: detailed
Dragon, Gijinka, or OC: OC
References: Yang
On model vs Off model: mix? please keep the hair and head accessories as well as shoes, feel free to do what you want with clothing as long as it fits the palette :)
@izuris
If you're still taking these I'd love to get one!

Items You're Trading: Ringlet gene x2, savannah gene x1
Bust or Fullbody: fullbody
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: detailed
References: Yang
On model vs Off model: mix? please keep the hair and head accessories as well as shoes, feel free to do what you want with clothing as long as it fits the palette :)
@izuris Hello! Would this work?
Items You're Trading: Will o' the Ember 425g, Seashell Mantle 350g
Bust or Fullbody: Bust? (or fullbody if you're willing, idk how these items work out price wise)
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: Detailed?
Dragon, Gijinka, or OC: https://imgur.com/a/E3Juo
References: slim
On model vs Off model: on model, or...as close as Kitto has to a model anyhow. XD
@izuris Hello! Would this work?
Items You're Trading: Will o' the Ember 425g, Seashell Mantle 350g
Bust or Fullbody: Bust? (or fullbody if you're willing, idk how these items work out price wise)
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: Detailed?
Dragon, Gijinka, or OC: https://imgur.com/a/E3Juo
References: slim
On model vs Off model: on model, or...as close as Kitto has to a model anyhow. XD
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@realsoku
Yes these are still open! Thank you!! Your commission will be done in 48 hours! You're welcome to send the items now or later, I just need them before I post your commission!
@realsoku
Yes these are still open! Thank you!! Your commission will be done in 48 hours! You're welcome to send the items now or later, I just need them before I post your commission!
@kitto
Hey! I apologize if my post was unclear!!
2 apparel items would = a bust sketch! If you would like a detailed bust piece I'd need either 6 apparel Items from my Wishlist or 1 apparel and 1 gene item!
@kitto
Hey! I apologize if my post was unclear!!
2 apparel items would = a bust sketch! If you would like a detailed bust piece I'd need either 6 apparel Items from my Wishlist or 1 apparel and 1 gene item!
@xLILM0NSTERx [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638561807119810570/737443841010827304/image0.jpg[/img] Here you go! Thanks again!
@xLILM0NSTERx
image0.jpg
Here you go! Thanks again!
Ahhhh! she looks so cool!! thank you [emoji=tundra star size=1] and thank you for adding Athos! (her lil snake) how would you like me to credit you on her TH? (i'll link back to your FR account, i was just wondering if you'd like anywhere else as well ^^)
Ahhhh! she looks so cool!! thank you and thank you for adding Athos! (her lil snake)

how would you like me to credit you on her TH? (i'll link back to your FR account, i was just wondering if you'd like anywhere else as well ^^)
Hey! Hope I did this right...

Items You're Trading: Corn Snake (2), Unearthly Onyx Grasp, Aerborne Gustgather
Bust or Fullbody: Bust
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: Flats
References: Here is my gal!
On model vs Off model: I'd prefer to keep her design as-is, but I don't mind artists taking creative liberties with her fashion. She generally wears sleeveless tops.
Hey! Hope I did this right...

Items You're Trading: Corn Snake (2), Unearthly Onyx Grasp, Aerborne Gustgather
Bust or Fullbody: Bust
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: Flats
References: Here is my gal!
On model vs Off model: I'd prefer to keep her design as-is, but I don't mind artists taking creative liberties with her fashion. She generally wears sleeveless tops.
@Enki [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638561807119810570/737454518626680983/image0.jpg[/img] Thank you!
@Enki
image0.jpg
Thank you!
@xLILM0NSTERx ah I've got a TH! Im under Crimehouse, feel free to credit me there! Thanks!
@xLILM0NSTERx ah I've got a TH! Im under Crimehouse, feel free to credit me there! Thanks!
@revuvuzela perfect! Your commission will be done in 24 hours! Feel free to send the items now or later, I just need them before your commission is posted !
@revuvuzela perfect! Your commission will be done in 24 hours! Feel free to send the items now or later, I just need them before your commission is posted !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19