Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wibbly Wobbly Shadow FoddArt
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Lotuscatdragon, sending in 75 Levels for my order with RisenWolf!
@Lotuscatdragon, sending in 75 Levels for my order with RisenWolf!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Theine
@tigressRising
@Kelpoyo
@Somnire

Hey, all! Just pinging you to inform you that I am still working on your commissions; It's just taking longer than anticipated. With that being said if you do not get a check-in sketch by 18:00 FR time tomorrow please start sending dragons (if you have not already) so we can make it in time for the final exalt tally @ 23:00 FR time.
@Theine
@tigressRising
@Kelpoyo
@Somnire

Hey, all! Just pinging you to inform you that I am still working on your commissions; It's just taking longer than anticipated. With that being said if you do not get a check-in sketch by 18:00 FR time tomorrow please start sending dragons (if you have not already) so we can make it in time for the final exalt tally @ 23:00 FR time.
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@dransnake I would like a [b]Colored Sketch Bust![/b] [b]Dragon link(s):[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47804321][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/478044/47804321_350.png[/img][/url] (put your image code here please) [b]Main image color:[/b] grey [b]Multiple colors?[/b]: colored with the same colors as the dragon, apparel, +accent [b]Multiple values?:[/b] Yes [b]Shading?:[/b] Yes if you won't do apparel and accent, i'll choose a different dragon but i'd rather have art for this guy
@dransnake
I would like a Colored Sketch Bust!
Dragon link(s):47804321_350.png
(put your image code here please)
Main image color: grey
Multiple colors?: colored with the same colors as the dragon, apparel, +accent
Multiple values?: Yes
Shading?: Yes

if you won't do apparel and accent, i'll choose a different dragon but i'd rather have art for this guy
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
@Kyaritty
Oh apparel and accent aren't a problem, don't worry! Since you didn't list particular colors for the multi-color, I'll charge you for 2 extra colors (light blue and blueish black)

Your total comes to 120 levels!
@Kyaritty
Oh apparel and accent aren't a problem, don't worry! Since you didn't list particular colors for the multi-color, I'll charge you for 2 extra colors (light blue and blueish black)

Your total comes to 120 levels!
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
@Dransnake
@Medievalredragon

Hi!

I am about to send to you via 1T PA - 6 dragons all level 7 with no bonuses for a total of 42 levels. These are foddart for STEALTHCLAW.

I owe STEALTHCLAW 110 levels, I sent 70 levels previously and together with the 42 levels of this batch I will have sent 112 levels and thus completed my foddart obligation.

@STEALTHCLAW
With these dragons I have completed the 110 level foddart obligation for the pen and ink bust of LaCatrina.

Thanks to both of you!

Medievalredragon
User ID: 470795

@Dransnake
@Medievalredragon

Hi!

I am about to send to you via 1T PA - 6 dragons all level 7 with no bonuses for a total of 42 levels. These are foddart for STEALTHCLAW.

I owe STEALTHCLAW 110 levels, I sent 70 levels previously and together with the 42 levels of this batch I will have sent 112 levels and thus completed my foddart obligation.

@STEALTHCLAW
With these dragons I have completed the 110 level foddart obligation for the pen and ink bust of LaCatrina.

Thanks to both of you!

Medievalredragon
User ID: 470795

earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon
got it, also my name is not in all capitol letters.. just so you know. Also, Im hoping to get to start your bust sometime tomorrow after I get off of work. Will send you a sketch when I get it done
@Medievalredragon
got it, also my name is not in all capitol letters.. just so you know. Also, Im hoping to get to start your bust sometime tomorrow after I get off of work. Will send you a sketch when I get it done
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw

Thanks! Sorry about the all caps.

Medievalredragon
@stealthclaw

Thanks! Sorry about the all caps.

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Lotuscatdragon

that's alright, i understand!! :O I'll set an alarm for myself so i don't forget!

good luck, and please remember to take breaks! I'd rather wait awhile to get the commission than you hurt your arm!

thanks for the update! <3
@Lotuscatdragon

that's alright, i understand!! :O I'll set an alarm for myself so i don't forget!

good luck, and please remember to take breaks! I'd rather wait awhile to get the commission than you hurt your arm!

thanks for the update! <3

85025948.png
< aelyis | she/they | FR+2 | mid 20s >

IMG_5411.png
@seradis She looks perfect, thank you very much!
@seradis She looks perfect, thank you very much!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@assiduendo @Kyaritty
Hey! Here's the last day reminder for Foddart! I will personally be accepting dragons until 20:00 FR time! After that, you will have to send to another attendant. If you don't think you can quite make it, I'm willing to take pure currency at 1lvl:1700t

assiduendo 130 levels to go

Kyaritty 15 levels to go
@assiduendo @Kyaritty
Hey! Here's the last day reminder for Foddart! I will personally be accepting dragons until 20:00 FR time! After that, you will have to send to another attendant. If you don't think you can quite make it, I'm willing to take pure currency at 1lvl:1700t

assiduendo 130 levels to go

Kyaritty 15 levels to go
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14