Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wibbly Wobbly Shadow FoddArt
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Teletraan
Goggles and hat would both be 10 levels each
I wouldn't charge extra for the skin as my adoptable Base and the hat cover everything the skin would effect (minus the tongue) and I don't mind doing the blue tongue.

So total would be 70 levels
@Teletraan
Goggles and hat would both be 10 levels each
I wouldn't charge extra for the skin as my adoptable Base and the hat cover everything the skin would effect (minus the tongue) and I don't mind doing the blue tongue.

So total would be 70 levels
NGvuFOS.png
@Lotuscatdragon

Sending you 300 levels for a paper dragon collage from @Vixyish via CR! It's 42 dragons in total - 6 lvl. 8 dragons and 36 lvl. 7 dragons.
@Lotuscatdragon

Sending you 300 levels for a paper dragon collage from @Vixyish via CR! It's 42 dragons in total - 6 lvl. 8 dragons and 36 lvl. 7 dragons.
oCF41Q1.png
@Lotuscatdragon thanks for catching that. Don’t mind the messages on the crs. I’ve sent 5 CR’s full of dragons so 15 level 8’s in total. A total of 120 levels

Edit: sent to seradis
@Lotuscatdragon thanks for catching that. Don’t mind the messages on the crs. I’ve sent 5 CR’s full of dragons so 15 level 8’s in total. A total of 120 levels

2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Vixyish I know you said to pay an online exalted but there’s currently no one online to accept dragons. If you’re online, are you able to take any as payment? I have 120 levels that need to be sent over. If your not online then please just ignore me!

@Vixyish I know you said to pay an online exalted but there’s currently no one online to accept dragons. If you’re online, are you able to take any as payment? I have 120 levels that need to be sent over. If your not online then please just ignore me!

@koyako @vixyish
I can take the dragons on vixyish's behalf
@koyako @vixyish
I can take the dragons on vixyish's behalf
NGvuFOS.png
@seradis yes please! Thank you so so much! Sending via Cr
@seradis yes please! Thank you so so much! Sending via Cr
@Kelpoyo here is your order! I hope you like it :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456343609780862988/738125101236486153/Kelpoyo_bust.png[/img]
@Kelpoyo here is your order! I hope you like it :)

Kelpoyo_bust.png
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@dransnake and @seradis,

Quick question since I usually train at times where all the exalters are offline, can I still send dragons to you when you are shown as available or are you only accepting dragons for your customers only?
@dransnake and @seradis,

Quick question since I usually train at times where all the exalters are offline, can I still send dragons to you when you are shown as available or are you only accepting dragons for your customers only?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@seradis I'm going to be sending you 9 level 8's and 2 level 7's. For a total of 86 levels
@seradis I'm going to be sending you 9 level 8's and 2 level 7's. For a total of 86 levels
@Katsuji
You can send to me! I'm technically available right now. Just let me know who you're sending for and how many levels
@Katsuji
You can send to me! I'm technically available right now. Just let me know who you're sending for and how many levels
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14