Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mini Art Contest !$80 in Prizes![Open]
1 2 3 4
@Mythielan

to be sure i understand it right. I can draw ur char as a Dragon in my own style?
u would love to have it colored back, but are fine with black-white.

should it be traditional or Digital? cuz i'm still learning digital so i would love to draw it traditional and then use my scanner.

when everything is right i would start with Kai . cuz i know atm how i would draw him :)
@Mythielan

to be sure i understand it right. I can draw ur char as a Dragon in my own style?
u would love to have it colored back, but are fine with black-white.

should it be traditional or Digital? cuz i'm still learning digital so i would love to draw it traditional and then use my scanner.

when everything is right i would start with Kai . cuz i know atm how i would draw him :)
CeLSHOy.png
For an entry would we need to make a design for all 3 characters? Or does just one design count as an entry?

I'm interested in drawing the first one :3
For an entry would we need to make a design for all 3 characters? Or does just one design count as an entry?

I'm interested in drawing the first one :3
@Aoji

Yup, that is the contest, to draw either of the first two as dragons in your own style.

Uncolored, black and white, flat, or fully colored are all acceptable. Please feel free to draw with whatever medium you feel most comfortable with. I look forward to seeing your entry. ^^

@Nepetastuck

Just one counts as an entry! I'm not so greedy as to ask for people to make three designs each for the chance to win. ^^; Thank you for your interest! I love my boy Kyros. If you'd like more refs of him I'd be happy to provide.
@Aoji

Yup, that is the contest, to draw either of the first two as dragons in your own style.

Uncolored, black and white, flat, or fully colored are all acceptable. Please feel free to draw with whatever medium you feel most comfortable with. I look forward to seeing your entry. ^^

@Nepetastuck

Just one counts as an entry! I'm not so greedy as to ask for people to make three designs each for the chance to win. ^^; Thank you for your interest! I love my boy Kyros. If you'd like more refs of him I'd be happy to provide.
17117872_FUEl4b3NwjQlIGd.png
@Mythielan

I'm almost done with my drawing:) so where should i send it? or should i post it here?
@Mythielan

I'm almost done with my drawing:) so where should i send it? or should i post it here?
CeLSHOy.png
@Aoji

Feel free to post here
@Aoji

Feel free to post here
@Mythielan [img]https://i.imgur.com/pY4GTOt.jpg[/img] here is my entry tell me how u like it. :) and maybe what i could change. :)
@Mythielan
pY4GTOt.jpg

here is my entry
tell me how u like it. :) and maybe what i could change. :)
CeLSHOy.png
Hello! c:

I just wanted to quickly mention if you don't end up getting enough entries, but still want a redesign/dragon form etc. that i am more than up to do it if you order a commission from me ^^ (link here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781399/1)

Good luck with the contest c:
Hello! c:

I just wanted to quickly mention if you don't end up getting enough entries, but still want a redesign/dragon form etc. that i am more than up to do it if you order a commission from me ^^ (link here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2781399/1)

Good luck with the contest c:
underskrift-geo.png
Just gonna drop a @Zureay
I'll be back when I have my entry ready >:3c
Just gonna drop a @Zureay
I'll be back when I have my entry ready >:3c
@Mythielan Here's my entry :) I had to post it on my tumblr and it destroyed the quality a little bit (toadcroaky is my tumblr) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/072b6e61e7f8b4154936a67402dee81e/a00461f0d451a845-9a/s2048x3072/9b8fad005d14bf28732413aab17f607332fd1689.png[/img]
@Mythielan

Here's my entry :)
I had to post it on my tumblr and it destroyed the quality a little bit (toadcroaky is my tumblr)

9b8fad005d14bf28732413aab17f607332fd1689.png
@Aoji

Very nice entry! I like the maple leaves you used for the wing design, it's a good look! His colors and horns look great too! My only suggestions would possibly be to give him a longer face, more like a lung dragon. More silver instead of gold coloring. ^^ But you don't have to change the entry or enter another design, I am happy with the current one. Thank you for joining!
@Aoji

Very nice entry! I like the maple leaves you used for the wing design, it's a good look! His colors and horns look great too! My only suggestions would possibly be to give him a longer face, more like a lung dragon. More silver instead of gold coloring. ^^ But you don't have to change the entry or enter another design, I am happy with the current one. Thank you for joining!
1 2 3 4