Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mini Art Contest !$80 in Prizes![Open]
1 2 3 4
[center]Yo welcome! Thanks for checking out my contest! This contest will have two parts. You're welcome to join either or both. Design Contest: I'm looking for someone to design either of these characters a dragon form. Or design the werewolf character below a bipedal wolf form. [img]https://i.ibb.co/xzZrZXS/image0-4.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/Px5mpgM/20200704-001731.png[/img] Redesign Contest: I'm looking to have this character redesigned to fit my tastes better. [i]Is this ref too NSFW despite the censor? Let me know and I'll crop it.[/i] [img]https://i.ibb.co/Cwp5zNx/20200622-234033.png[/img] I’d like him to seem more like a werewolf and less like a regular kemonomimi character. I’d like him to have more humanoid ears; though making them pointed would also be good. Please, I beg you, remove the tail. I’d also like him to have a slightly older appearance. Something that could pass for a young adult male around 20-25 years old. His mask is a must. You are allowed to tweak the design though. I would prefer to keep his hair a shade of grey but I don’t care if it’s light or dark. Feel free to give him scars wherever you please. He gets roughed up a lot. Bite scars, bullet scars, slashes, whatever. Maybe not one over either of his eyes though? I feel like that’s done a bit too much… Medieval to current clothing styles allowed. [b]Rules:[/b] -Entries may be as sketchy or detailed as you like. I would prefer they be colored but that is not 100% required. -You may enter as many times as you like. -Do NOT steal my characters. These guys are precious to me and I'd be very, very sad. -No bases or makers. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! [b]Prizes:[/b] 1st: $50 2nd:$20 3rd: $10 Previous Contests I’ve Held -[url=https://www.deviantart.com/helyholl/journal/Design-Contest-Winner-819376640]Leon Design Contest[/url] -[url=https://www.deviantart.com/helyholl/journal/Winner-Announcement-797842648]OC Art Contest[/url] -[url=https://www.deviantart.com/helyholl/journal/Closed-20-Giveaway-826659225]Free Money Raffle[/url] [b]Ends: AUG 7th[/b][/center]
Yo welcome! Thanks for checking out my contest! This contest will have two parts. You're welcome to join either or both.

Design Contest:
I'm looking for someone to design either of these characters a dragon form. Or design the werewolf character below a bipedal wolf form.
image0-4.jpg
20200704-001731.png

Redesign Contest:
I'm looking to have this character redesigned to fit my tastes better. Is this ref too NSFW despite the censor? Let me know and I'll crop it.
20200622-234033.png
I’d like him to seem more like a werewolf and less like
a regular kemonomimi character. I’d like him to have
more humanoid ears; though making them pointed
would also be good. Please, I beg you, remove the
tail. I’d also like him to have a slightly older
appearance. Something that could pass for a young
adult male around 20-25 years old. His mask is a
must. You are allowed to tweak the design though. I
would prefer to keep his hair a shade of grey but I
don’t care if it’s light or dark. Feel free to give him
scars wherever you please. He gets roughed up a lot.
Bite scars, bullet scars, slashes, whatever. Maybe not
one over either of his eyes though? I feel like that’s
done a bit too much… Medieval to current clothing
styles allowed.

Rules:
-Entries may be as sketchy or detailed as you like. I would prefer they be colored but that is not 100% required.
-You may enter as many times as you like.
-Do NOT steal my characters. These guys are precious to me and I'd be very, very sad.
-No bases or makers.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Prizes:
1st: $50
2nd:$20
3rd: $10

Previous Contests I’ve Held
-Leon Design Contest
-OC Art Contest
-Free Money Raffle

Ends: AUG 7th
17117872_FUEl4b3NwjQlIGd.png
Reserving this spot in case I need it
Reserving this spot in case I need it
@Mythielan

Hello! Are you looking for someone to design your characters a FR-themed dragon form, or just a dragon form overall?

Either way, I could participate! Likely on the dragon-related contest, but I might give the other one a shot if I get inspired, haha :D
@Mythielan

Hello! Are you looking for someone to design your characters a FR-themed dragon form, or just a dragon form overall?

Either way, I could participate! Likely on the dragon-related contest, but I might give the other one a shot if I get inspired, haha :D
SSlEfLL.pngS3UaN8T.png
@Lokkimus

Preferably a non-fr dragon form. ^^ I appreciate you asking. I hadn't thought about that.

I'm glad to hear you're interested! I look forward to seeing what you come up with if you enter!
@Lokkimus

Preferably a non-fr dragon form. ^^ I appreciate you asking. I hadn't thought about that.

I'm glad to hear you're interested! I look forward to seeing what you come up with if you enter!
Are all entries automatically yours even if the entry didn't win?
Are all entries automatically yours even if the entry didn't win?
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@StormCaleum

For dragon designs for Kyros yes, because I don't want to redribute his likeness. For dragon designs for Llorien no, you can resell those if they don't win. Redesign ideas for Ginjiro can also be sold if they aren't winners. Same goes for the wolf design for him.
@StormCaleum

For dragon designs for Kyros yes, because I don't want to redribute his likeness. For dragon designs for Llorien no, you can resell those if they don't win. Redesign ideas for Ginjiro can also be sold if they aren't winners. Same goes for the wolf design for him.
@Mythielan

Hi!! I’ve never entered a contest on fr before (never too late I figure lol), and I’m interested in joining!

I have a couple questions for the werewolf redesign; would you prefer a similar ref layout with one pose showing his scars + one for his outfit? And does he have a full werewolf form I may try to design as well? :0
@Mythielan

Hi!! I’ve never entered a contest on fr before (never too late I figure lol), and I’m interested in joining!

I have a couple questions for the werewolf redesign; would you prefer a similar ref layout with one pose showing his scars + one for his outfit? And does he have a full werewolf form I may try to design as well? :0
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Spinoride

You're welcome to put in as much work as you feel it is worth. ^^ if you want to do a single fullbody or a full ref I'd be happy either way. Refs are preferred but definitely not required. It can be as sketchy or clean as you like. The more effort the higher chance you'll have at winning.

He does have a bipedal werewolf form that needs designing as well!
@Spinoride

You're welcome to put in as much work as you feel it is worth. ^^ if you want to do a single fullbody or a full ref I'd be happy either way. Refs are preferred but definitely not required. It can be as sketchy or clean as you like. The more effort the higher chance you'll have at winning.

He does have a bipedal werewolf form that needs designing as well!
@Mythielan

Noted, thank you :D
@Mythielan

Noted, thank you :D
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Spinoride

Thank you for your interest :3
@Spinoride

Thank you for your interest :3
1 2 3 4