Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Froggies (OC Adopts)
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 92
@Cynderbark

Gacha addiction causing me to spend money on this instead of project dragons send help-

Anyway I'd also like to hatch an egg! I'd love to hatch number 3, I love the eye vibes!
@Cynderbark

Gacha addiction causing me to spend money on this instead of project dragons send help-

Anyway I'd also like to hatch an egg! I'd love to hatch number 3, I love the eye vibes!
@Alestrius

Aww of course! That's such a nice thing to do for your friend ^^ Please send a CR and I'll get to work on the full dragon designs!
@Alestrius

Aww of course! That's such a nice thing to do for your friend ^^ Please send a CR and I'll get to work on the full dragon designs!
@ofthevoid

Yes join me in the gacha suffering zone

Of course ! Please send a crossroads for 2500g, and I'll get working on your new eyeball child!

If you have a toyhouse acct, please include the name, and I can send the design right over to you :)
@ofthevoid

Yes join me in the gacha suffering zone

Of course ! Please send a crossroads for 2500g, and I'll get working on your new eyeball child!

If you have a toyhouse acct, please include the name, and I can send the design right over to you :)
Ooooo I love how that hatch turned out tysm!! The eyes look so creepy hehe~
Ooooo I love how that hatch turned out tysm!! The eyes look so creepy hehe~
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/729483156159201332/1105541667978739722/817.png[/img] I'm doing it again! Choose your path: [b]300g to adopt[/b] You will get the transparent PNG of the egg design. :) OR [b]2500g to HATCH[/b] I will make you a dragon design based on the egg! May be on a base, but will have plenty of custom elements.[/center] Post below and give me a ping if you're interested ^^ @Ambitious @Hikumi @Lilacskye @yik @Severynn @PricklyGoose @COSMICANOMALY @Gem4567 @HolyBugs @Eulogy @TheCunningCorvid @yall @Pyyro @Skiatha @Aurrunen @jia1303 @onemessyperson @MadBon @yeehawyote @smeraldo @Pearlimose @Ryuuna @FluffyDragonCats @Coyotiiugly @Goblincat @Tomata @Alestrius @Aqualia @Reveurs @Tlaloc @GhostHarpies @Quintillion @Solcie @StygianForm @StarSpeckledInk @Bashett @IAmV @Valak @Deercryptid @kaniari @astereia @LokiTheDutchie @Amo
817.png

I'm doing it again! Choose your path:

300g to adopt
You will get the transparent PNG of the egg design. :)

OR

2500g to HATCH
I will make you a dragon design based on the egg! May be on a base, but will have plenty of custom elements.

Post below and give me a ping if you're interested ^^

@Ambitious @Hikumi @Lilacskye @yik @Severynn @PricklyGoose @COSMICANOMALY @Gem4567 @HolyBugs @Eulogy @TheCunningCorvid @yall @Pyyro @Skiatha @Aurrunen @jia1303 @onemessyperson @MadBon @yeehawyote @smeraldo @Pearlimose @Ryuuna @FluffyDragonCats @Coyotiiugly @Goblincat @Tomata @Alestrius @Aqualia @Reveurs @Tlaloc @GhostHarpies @Quintillion @Solcie @StygianForm @StarSpeckledInk @Bashett @IAmV @Valak @Deercryptid @kaniari @astereia @LokiTheDutchie @Amo
@Cynderbark
Can I buy 12.

Also if you're willing to take wildclaw scrolls, can I give you 1 wildclaw scroll + 500g for 9?
@Cynderbark
Can I buy 12.

Also if you're willing to take wildclaw scrolls, can I give you 1 wildclaw scroll + 500g for 9?
@Cynderbark
More eggs!! Heck yeah
Could I buy and hatch #4?
@Cynderbark
More eggs!! Heck yeah
Could I buy and hatch #4?
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
Designs 4 sale post
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@Cynderbark

Could I hatch #11?
@Cynderbark

Could I hatch #11?
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@cynderbark