Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] Alanas' (HM) Art Shop
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41
@Alanas I'll nab the third slot! And then go and decide what I want..
@Alanas I'll nab the third slot! And then go and decide what I want..
@Sakurawr
Thank you so much <3 you got the last slot! I'll PM ya <3
@Sakurawr
Thank you so much <3 you got the last slot! I'll PM ya <3
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
Bumping with a finished comm for Luunai :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/G0bDVoy.png[/img]
Bumping with a finished comm for Luunai :)
G0bDVoy.png
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@Alanas

hello! I'd love to be added to the pinglist please! :D
@Alanas

hello! I'd love to be added to the pinglist please! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GdABjRZ.jpg[/img] Finished headshot comm for Erlyn @Avmire I'll add you now! THank you <3
GdABjRZ.jpg

Finished headshot comm for Erlyn

@Avmire I'll add you now! THank you <3
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
*eagerly awaiting for to grab a slot again*
*eagerly awaiting for to grab a slot again*
opening slots.... SOON...
opening slots.... SOON...
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
Hello lovely people <3

With summer coming to a close and my final year of university starting, I'm opening three GBP/USD slots to get my artistic ball rolling again! I hope you've all had a wonderful summer and are excited for fall ;;

The slots are first come first serve, just ping me with a response 'claim' to claim a slot and I'll PM you with details afterward, where we can discuss commission type and characters!

Slots

1) Askesis

2) Necralisk

3) Cheitora

Thank you all for your continued support, it means the world to me.

@NlCKname @epitaffio @FenJi @Coffeeraven @coffeecupid @Vovina @Kunikida @paintm0nky @CheshireGata @jia1303 @StormCaleum @Alestrius @Seim @EmpressAkitla @Deercryptid @Viskara @LaSilva007 @Voltalis @thirus @Impception @sighborgs @Revuvuzela @Hotpocketguru @ElysionLycaon @Wolfkai @Rowan @NarwhalsSerpent @StaticSeraph @SarcasticHawke @Tilli @nikomatas @CrowHarlequin @tombstones @Skystalker @Weavile @Virtuouso @Arazamatazza @Cynderbark @Velkhana @Rubyy @Quetzy @Phaerie @Joule @Chimerii @scarletskyz @Kolob @ratjima @Gem4567 @Lapse @SavoryCake @Luxu @Crimsonpizza @Hikumi @Nightfallen @Pinkdragonwings @UnicornBloodbath @findingpears @Solanceae @Weapon @Facinarose @Luunai @Doodeedoodah @Cov @TheBlueOne @bioluminosity @Doodlepede @Driamatic @ladylilitu @Slaytheist @AshWolf143 @menghuancat @Harganon @Trachynhawb @Automedon @MoodyMrGemini @toastingcinnamon @Kromatic @Enaka @Roamer @1993 @Ravenhearst @xialys @Aehdncl @Lyka @RazielNerron @Mew @foreboding @Dajhi @Bastiodon @Skiatha @Romiress @monkfishlover @AutopsyJuice @zeeboot @Kitto @scarletskyz @CaineCase @AWB @Estellia @Hardestadt @JadedSerpent62 @DragonNMR @Weavile @ofMontreal @Stellori @Nekomori @Woodchip @ectoniix @Tinble @Oitykru @Dreamcoyote @Riku114 @Yorshka @Kasaiya @Zelophehad @Drown @MidNightTiger @Facinarose @Fennelroot @Xedite @OnyxBat @Aaralyn @iamtigerlily @Starbuck @strawberrykxsses @Eulogy @Gurrero @Vsavi @Verosa @NowViewing @Amorah @BeingOfSalt @Siopilos @Rauv @scar66 @ado @Njerri @Virulent @ponds @JZBTHX @Ac3Kat17 @Bowno @Necralisk @Sinfirmitas @Rainy11 @Xolrit @Askesis @Mutation @Tamaska @YetDarker @Cheitora @ouijababe @Hemophobia @Silverwis @Suntouched @bonivich @milkchai @Urbenjokester @Nyxxhere @Kael @Sakurawr @Rroseqalaxy @Luminamorte @Plain @Avmire
Hello lovely people <3

With summer coming to a close and my final year of university starting, I'm opening three GBP/USD slots to get my artistic ball rolling again! I hope you've all had a wonderful summer and are excited for fall ;;

The slots are first come first serve, just ping me with a response 'claim' to claim a slot and I'll PM you with details afterward, where we can discuss commission type and characters!

Slots

1) Askesis

2) Necralisk

3) Cheitora

Thank you all for your continued support, it means the world to me.

@NlCKname @epitaffio @FenJi @Coffeeraven @coffeecupid @Vovina @Kunikida @paintm0nky @CheshireGata @jia1303 @StormCaleum @Alestrius @Seim @EmpressAkitla @Deercryptid @Viskara @LaSilva007 @Voltalis @thirus @Impception @sighborgs @Revuvuzela @Hotpocketguru @ElysionLycaon @Wolfkai @Rowan @NarwhalsSerpent @StaticSeraph @SarcasticHawke @Tilli @nikomatas @CrowHarlequin @tombstones @Skystalker @Weavile @Virtuouso @Arazamatazza @Cynderbark @Velkhana @Rubyy @Quetzy @Phaerie @Joule @Chimerii @scarletskyz @Kolob @ratjima @Gem4567 @Lapse @SavoryCake @Luxu @Crimsonpizza @Hikumi @Nightfallen @Pinkdragonwings @UnicornBloodbath @findingpears @Solanceae @Weapon @Facinarose @Luunai @Doodeedoodah @Cov @TheBlueOne @bioluminosity @Doodlepede @Driamatic @ladylilitu @Slaytheist @AshWolf143 @menghuancat @Harganon @Trachynhawb @Automedon @MoodyMrGemini @toastingcinnamon @Kromatic @Enaka @Roamer @1993 @Ravenhearst @xialys @Aehdncl @Lyka @RazielNerron @Mew @foreboding @Dajhi @Bastiodon @Skiatha @Romiress @monkfishlover @AutopsyJuice @zeeboot @Kitto @scarletskyz @CaineCase @AWB @Estellia @Hardestadt @JadedSerpent62 @DragonNMR @Weavile @ofMontreal @Stellori @Nekomori @Woodchip @ectoniix @Tinble @Oitykru @Dreamcoyote @Riku114 @Yorshka @Kasaiya @Zelophehad @Drown @MidNightTiger @Facinarose @Fennelroot @Xedite @OnyxBat @Aaralyn @iamtigerlily @Starbuck @strawberrykxsses @Eulogy @Gurrero @Vsavi @Verosa @NowViewing @Amorah @BeingOfSalt @Siopilos @Rauv @scar66 @ado @Njerri @Virulent @ponds @JZBTHX @Ac3Kat17 @Bowno @Necralisk @Sinfirmitas @Rainy11 @Xolrit @Askesis @Mutation @Tamaska @YetDarker @Cheitora @ouijababe @Hemophobia @Silverwis @Suntouched @bonivich @milkchai @Urbenjokester @Nyxxhere @Kael @Sakurawr @Rroseqalaxy @Luminamorte @Plain @Avmire
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@Alanas I'd like to claim a spot!
@Alanas I'd like to claim a spot!
03_03.jpg
@Alanas claim, please!
@Alanas claim, please!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41