Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silver's Art Shop (G/USD) (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LanternFruit He sounds fun! He'll be $16, you can go ahead and send your email! :)

@Rowan Oh wow he looks cool! That'll be 3kg :)

@sp00t All my FR currency slots are full right now, but I can certainly give you a ping when one opens so I can draw your girl :)
@LanternFruit He sounds fun! He'll be $16, you can go ahead and send your email! :)

@Rowan Oh wow he looks cool! That'll be 3kg :)

@sp00t All my FR currency slots are full right now, but I can certainly give you a ping when one opens so I can draw your girl :)
2dA72wE.png
Giving this a boop because I love you and your work <3
Giving this a boop because I love you and your work <3
SURlPKu.png
@LanternFruit Here is the sketch! Let me know if there's anything you'd like changed :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/D0yhf3P.png[/img]
@LanternFruit Here is the sketch! Let me know if there's anything you'd like changed :)
D0yhf3P.png
2dA72wE.png
@silverphoenix hes gorgeous!!! aaah its lookin perfect!!!
@silverphoenix hes gorgeous!!! aaah its lookin perfect!!!
04cw1.gifFBZWJ.gifUphJ6.gifF2y5l.gif4DbEX.gif
@LanternFruit And he's finished! I love drawing fur so this guy was a blast. Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/iA3MPaS.png[/img]
@LanternFruit And he's finished! I love drawing fur so this guy was a blast. Hope you like it!
iA3MPaS.png
2dA72wE.png
aaaaah oh my god thank you!!! i love him, hes so pretty!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
aaaaah oh my god thank you!!! i love him, hes so pretty!!!
04cw1.gifFBZWJ.gifUphJ6.gifF2y5l.gif4DbEX.gif
@silverphoenix do you happen to do artwork for other than dragons? For example fanart for other fandoms or possibly humanish art?
@silverphoenix do you happen to do artwork for other than dragons? For example fanart for other fandoms or possibly humanish art?
@LanternFruit Glad you like it! :)

@ListlessPony I don’t do humans/humanoids, but other creatures/animals or fanart would be totally fine! :)
@LanternFruit Glad you like it! :)

@ListlessPony I don’t do humans/humanoids, but other creatures/animals or fanart would be totally fine! :)
2dA72wE.png
Username:ListlessPony
Dragon/Character: Sesshomaru from Inuyasha (demon form) with a small puppy
Drawing Type: Flat half
Payment: USD, possibly USD and gems depending on price.
Character personality/expression: Protective/fatherly
This will be used as a cover for one of my fanfictions (I make no money from my fanfiction.) with a credit, so if that isn't okay let me know.

I'd like it to be just a sweet moment between dad dog demon and puppy dog demon.

I kind of am in love with what you did for lanternfruit and think Sesshomaru would look so perfect similarly with a more proud papa expression and maybe a paw on puppy's butt (black fur, crescent moon on the forehead that is same color as dad's.) and holding him up to touch noses or something. Puppy could have just transformed for the first time!! That'd be a proud moment. (excuse me while I squee in the background.)

Here's some references via google search XD. But instead of the red eyes, I'd like him to have his humanish form eye color. I think it will emote better.
Username:ListlessPony
Dragon/Character: Sesshomaru from Inuyasha (demon form) with a small puppy
Drawing Type: Flat half
Payment: USD, possibly USD and gems depending on price.
Character personality/expression: Protective/fatherly
This will be used as a cover for one of my fanfictions (I make no money from my fanfiction.) with a credit, so if that isn't okay let me know.

I'd like it to be just a sweet moment between dad dog demon and puppy dog demon.

I kind of am in love with what you did for lanternfruit and think Sesshomaru would look so perfect similarly with a more proud papa expression and maybe a paw on puppy's butt (black fur, crescent moon on the forehead that is same color as dad's.) and holding him up to touch noses or something. Puppy could have just transformed for the first time!! That'd be a proud moment. (excuse me while I squee in the background.)

Here's some references via google search XD. But instead of the red eyes, I'd like him to have his humanish form eye color. I think it will emote better.
@ListlessPony That's absolutely doable! As long as you don't profit from the writing and you give me credit (with a link back here or to my profile), that should be fine. An extra character is usually +75% of the base price, but since the puppy's full body would be shown I'd usually want more, except the puppy would also be smaller so I think I'll leave it at 75%. That would bring your total to $21! Mixed payment is also fine, as long as most of it is in USD so that I can put you down for a USD slot :)
@ListlessPony That's absolutely doable! As long as you don't profit from the writing and you give me credit (with a link back here or to my profile), that should be fine. An extra character is usually +75% of the base price, but since the puppy's full body would be shown I'd usually want more, except the puppy would also be smaller so I think I'll leave it at 75%. That would bring your total to $21! Mixed payment is also fine, as long as most of it is in USD so that I can put you down for a USD slot :)
2dA72wE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9