Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silver's Art Shop (G/USD) (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hey Silver! Are you still accepting new USD orders? >.>
Hey Silver! Are you still accepting new USD orders? >.>
4RG2VpU.png
@Xenokiin Hi! Yes, I am accepting new orders :)
@Xenokiin Hi! Yes, I am accepting new orders :)
2dA72wE.png
Beautiful work :O Are you only having one slot for gems, or may I place a gem order? I am in love with you style :D I'll fill out an order form, but if there's no slots available, please put me on the pinglist ^^ Username: Nekomori Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64151757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=90&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=54&winggene=22&wings=90&auth=df7e7b80942c3c784f4d28e489b749b987202b55&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Drawing Type: Shaded Fullbody Payment: Gems Character personality/expression: He is full of volatile and wild fire magic, but doesn't really have control over it, since he's a perpetual hatchling~ Other Notes:
Beautiful work :O Are you only having one slot for gems, or may I place a gem order? I am in love with you style :D I'll fill out an order form, but if there's no slots available, please put me on the pinglist ^^

Username: Nekomori
Dragon/Character: dragon?age=0&body=90&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=54&winggene=22&wings=90&auth=df7e7b80942c3c784f4d28e489b749b987202b55&dummyext=prev.png
Drawing Type: Shaded Fullbody
Payment: Gems
Character personality/expression: He is full of volatile and wild fire magic, but doesn't really have control over it, since he's a perpetual hatchling~
Other Notes:
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Excellent! ;) I've been trying to save up money and what not, but I've been wanting some of your art for a long time. However, now that I'm finally here, I can't decide who I want art of. XD Would it be okay if I give you two options and have you choose which piece you'd rather do? Username: Xenokiin Dragon/Character: Galu [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60757941][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607580/60757941_350.png[/img][/url] Drawing Type: Shaded bust Payment: USD Character personality/expression: Galu is a fortune teller. Her name is Sindarin and means blessing or as I translate it, good fortune. She is rather mysterious and lives in a secluded swamp, under a willow tree. When she sees someone that needs her assistance, she sends her familiar to retrieve them and bring them to the swamp. She then has them look into her pearl, where she shows them exactly what they need to see, past, present, or future. She's pretty demure, compared to her radioactive mate who is quite the handful. Other Notes: I would really love to include some of her candles and maybe even her familiar if that would be possible? I'd be willing to pay extra. :) Also, feel free to simplify the crystal/facet. It is not a huge part of her character and I know it is a pain. [b]OR[/b] Username: Xenokiin Dragon/Character: Charon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62057149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620572/62057149_350.png[/img][/url] Drawing Type: Shaded bust Payment: USD Character personality/expression: Charon has been alive as long as the san of humanity. He is so old that he has gone through many phases and representations of himself. Currently he has returned to his favorite iteration. He is the dark, mysterious ferryman who scares the souls that he takes into the underworld. While he kept the creepy, sinister vibes, he ditched the old-man body. He is a spry young dragon who can make a grown man's spirit piss himself. His small boat has received an upgrade in that it can travel all through the world now to retrieve the dead. It moves at the speed of light, while each of the souls he ferries still perceive their journey to be a slow creeping through the mist. He has befriended Cerberus, who is actually a cat, not a dog. The Greeks always got it wrong. And the vulture...well no respectable mortician would have something so vulgar with him, so naturally, Charon loves him. [Good gracious I need to write down his lore, sorry for the word vomit.] Other Notes: I imagine the lantern at the end of his staff. The vulture flies free. Not sure if that helps. And if you want to include them and that costs a little more, that's fine. :)
Excellent! ;) I've been trying to save up money and what not, but I've been wanting some of your art for a long time. However, now that I'm finally here, I can't decide who I want art of. XD Would it be okay if I give you two options and have you choose which piece you'd rather do?

Username: Xenokiin
Dragon/Character: Galu
60757941_350.png
Drawing Type: Shaded bust
Payment: USD
Character personality/expression: Galu is a fortune teller. Her name is Sindarin and means blessing or as I translate it, good fortune. She is rather mysterious and lives in a secluded swamp, under a willow tree. When she sees someone that needs her assistance, she sends her familiar to retrieve them and bring them to the swamp. She then has them look into her pearl, where she shows them exactly what they need to see, past, present, or future. She's pretty demure, compared to her radioactive mate who is quite the handful.
Other Notes: I would really love to include some of her candles and maybe even her familiar if that would be possible? I'd be willing to pay extra. :) Also, feel free to simplify the crystal/facet. It is not a huge part of her character and I know it is a pain.

OR

Username: Xenokiin
Dragon/Character: Charon
62057149_350.png
Drawing Type: Shaded bust
Payment: USD
Character personality/expression: Charon has been alive as long as the san of humanity. He is so old that he has gone through many phases and representations of himself. Currently he has returned to his favorite iteration. He is the dark, mysterious ferryman who scares the souls that he takes into the underworld. While he kept the creepy, sinister vibes, he ditched the old-man body. He is a spry young dragon who can make a grown man's spirit **** himself. His small boat has received an upgrade in that it can travel all through the world now to retrieve the dead. It moves at the speed of light, while each of the souls he ferries still perceive their journey to be a slow creeping through the mist. He has befriended Cerberus, who is actually a cat, not a dog. The Greeks always got it wrong. And the vulture...well no respectable mortician would have something so vulgar with him, so naturally, Charon loves him. [Good gracious I need to write down his lore, sorry for the word vomit.]
Other Notes: I imagine the lantern at the end of his staff. The vulture flies free. Not sure if that helps. And if you want to include them and that costs a little more, that's fine. :)
4RG2VpU.png
@Nekomori Hi! I have one gem slot currently however as soon as this one is done I'll be closing gem slots until I'm on break from college. However I can definitely put you on the pinglist for when gem slots reopen in the future :)

@Xenokiin I think I'd like to do Charon! He looks like a ton of fun, I'm always drawn to spooky characters, and I love greek mythology :) If you'd like me to include the vulture and staff I'd be happy to draw them for an extra $2, for a total of $10. Thanks so much for the options and the detailed description, it's super helpful! :)
@Nekomori Hi! I have one gem slot currently however as soon as this one is done I'll be closing gem slots until I'm on break from college. However I can definitely put you on the pinglist for when gem slots reopen in the future :)

@Xenokiin I think I'd like to do Charon! He looks like a ton of fun, I'm always drawn to spooky characters, and I love greek mythology :) If you'd like me to include the vulture and staff I'd be happy to draw them for an extra $2, for a total of $10. Thanks so much for the options and the detailed description, it's super helpful! :)
2dA72wE.png
Aright, I understand. Good luck with your college courses and please ping me when you re open <3
Aright, I understand. Good luck with your college courses and please ping me when you re open <3
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Thanks Silver! That sounds great to me. I'll pm you my Paypal address shortly. I am really excited. Your art is so beautiful! I LOVE the example bust that you have up. Soooo good.

Also, please know that I am probably one of the more patient people that you will work with. With college classes and a lot of adoptables to do (I'm subbed to both of your boards XD), you're going to be busy. Please know that I will gladly wait. I'd rather you not stress yourself. ♥
Thanks Silver! That sounds great to me. I'll pm you my Paypal address shortly. I am really excited. Your art is so beautiful! I LOVE the example bust that you have up. Soooo good.

Also, please know that I am probably one of the more patient people that you will work with. With college classes and a lot of adoptables to do (I'm subbed to both of your boards XD), you're going to be busy. Please know that I will gladly wait. I'd rather you not stress yourself. ♥
4RG2VpU.png
@Tokagine Your commission is finished! Once again, I'm sorry about the wait, and I hope you like it! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/c1VSH9a.png[/img]
@Tokagine Your commission is finished! Once again, I'm sorry about the wait, and I hope you like it! :)
c1VSH9a.png
2dA72wE.png
@Xenokiin Hi! I'm so sorry about how long this took, but I hope you like it :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/QWc41Bj.png[/img]
@Xenokiin Hi! I'm so sorry about how long this took, but I hope you like it :)
QWc41Bj.png
2dA72wE.png
Ahh! Thank you so much Silver! He looks fierce. ♥♥
Ahh! Thank you so much Silver! He looks fierce. ♥♥
4RG2VpU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9