Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragon art for items/200kt/g (FULL)
1 2 3 4 5
[center] [size=5][b][color=red]EDIT: my slots are currently full and i am revamping my shop as well/making slight changes to art options and prices so i am not accepting more orders at this time, feel free to let me know if you want to be on a ping list for when i open again though it shouldnt be too long until im open again![/size][/b][/color] [size=5][b]i decided to open these up for gem and treasure payment (200kt/200g) in addition to trading for items. buying holiday items for me is a good way to pay less, however[/b][/size] [sub]also these have had super quick turnarounds since i love doing them[/sub] here's how this will work: any items that are[i] less than [/i]100kt/100g in value will be a [b]2 for 1 trade[/b] - so basically [b]two items of ~100k value = 1 sketch[/b]. anything that's worth [i]more than[/i] 100kt/100+ will be [b]1 = 1 sketch[/b] these are going to be sort of artistic freedom sketches since, well, im basically charging pocket change for them. so depending on how much i vibe with your dragon will determine how much detail i decide to put into it, so if i like it a lot i might decide to do actual lineart/detailed color or shading, but dont expect that pls im really just here to doodle and get some items ;w; ALSO because i sort of hate drawing like, apparel items, i will only draw naked dragons or include one apparel item of your choice. i also dont want to draw extremely complicated skins/accents so if your dragon has something like that be sure youre ok with me simplifying it/taking liberties with it [size=7]~*examples*~[/size] [sup][i]these are thumbnails, you can click them for the full thing[/i][/sup] [url=https://sta.sh/0f5d2mqyhdk][img]https://i.imgur.com/fjJ8yrM.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.deviantart.com/lordlioness/art/Foxtracks-845151966][img]https://i.imgur.com/pB3gHZg.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.deviantart.com/lordlioness/art/SheerCold-845282780][img]https://i.imgur.com/LUu6g6V.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.deviantart.com/lordlioness/art/SandSeraph-845264019][img]https://i.imgur.com/3fcFNyE.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.deviantart.com/lordlioness/art/Naegiri-845256086][img]https://i.imgur.com/49lGnfE.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/0j38qh5kvcx][img]https://i.imgur.com/DOXXUhF.png[/img][/url] [size=7]~*wishlist*~[/size] anyways here is the stuff im looking for, i will try to organize this based around item value so its a little easier for everyone o-o if i get the values wrong feel free to tell me though *my highest priority is nature stuff [quote=~100kt (2:1)] [item=frigid emblem] [item=frigid crown] [item=standard of the icewarden] [item=frigid gem guardian] [item=Glacierguard Platemail] [item=snowfall robe] [item=Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe] [item=Glitterfreeze Halo] [item=cragward custodian] [item=spirit of ice] [item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador] [item=shady emblem] [item=shady crown] [item=shady sash] [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Murkmirth Halo] [item=Murkmirth Tailcoat] [item=Obscuring Goblin] [skin=33517] [skin=33526] [item=whirlwind emblem] [item=standard of the windsinger] [item=zephyr gem guardian] [item=Bamboo Breeze Cape] [item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree] [item=Vista: Windsinger] [item=Aerborne Gustgather] [item=Hurricane Herald] [item=Gusting Goblin] [skin=33826] [item=standard of the tidelord] [item=Diver Crown] [item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Fin Jewels] [item=Fathomsearch Spirit Jug] [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=Vista: Tidelord] [item=Seawater Savior] [item=Bubbling Goblin] [item=spirit of water] [item=Fathomsearch Ambassador] [skin=34250] [item=standard of the gladekeeper] [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Butterfly's Kiss] [item=Gladegift Garlands] [item=Gladegift Halo] [item=Sapling Speaker] [item=Sprouting Goblin] [item=Gladegift Ambassador] [skin=34621] [skin=34624] [skin=34626] [item=Illuminated Crown] [item=Brightshine Raiments] [item=Standard of the Lightweaver] [item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee] [item=Shining Goblin] [item=Electrician's Crown] [item=Surgestream Coat] [item=Highland Scavenger] [item=Thundercrack Cogspanner] [item=Standard of the Stormcatcher] [item=Lightning Lancer] [item=Sparkling Goblin] [item=Voltaic Ambassador] [skin=27213] [item=Searing Crown] [item=Will o' the Ember] [item=Black Iron Plates] [item=Welder's Mask] [item=Conflagrant Kilt] [item=Flameforger Crucible] [item=Standard of the Flamecaller] [item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival] [item=Vista: Flamecaller] [item=Magma Embear] [item=Molten Marauder] [item=Blazing Goblin] [item=Emberglow Gem Guardian] [item=Starseer's Crown] [item=Starfall Crystalcloak] [item=standard of the arcanist] [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration] [item=Enchanting Goblin] [item=Spellwrought Ambassador] [skin=31767] [skin=13242] [item=Infectionist's Emblem] [item=Infectionist's Crown] [item=Scavenger's Tatters] [item=Contaminated Infectalons] [item=Graveyard Guardian] [item=Enduring Goblin] [item=Contaminated Ambassador] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] [item=Crystalcourt Cascades] [item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony] [item=Vista: Earthshaker] [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa] [item=Granite Guardian] [item=Crumbling Goblin] [/quote] [quote=100kt+ (1:1)] [size=2][i]items that are 200kt+ in value will most likely assure detailed art, or you could probably bribe me for two drawings ;p[/i][/size] [item=chillspike collar] [item=frigid sash] [item=vista: crystalline gala] [item=icicle chains] [item=vista: icewarden] [item=frozen goblin] [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep] [item=Insubstantial Illusionist] [item=moonglow thorns] [item=Trickster's Magic Card] [item=vista: trickmurk circus] [item=bramble mantle] [item=Vista: Shadowbinder] [item=Spirit of Shadow] [item=Windbound Mask] [item=Map Kit] [item=Aerborne Halo] [item=Reedcleft Resonance] [item=Cloudkeeper Herald] [item=spirit of wind] [item=Aerborne Ambassador] [item=Warmwater Wanderers] [item=Fathomsearch Halo] [item=Wavebreak Snarler] [item=Nature Sprite] (i can dream) [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] ( I WANT IT SO BAD PLEASE ) [item=druidic sash] [item=Tree Warden's Garb] [item=Vista: Gladekeeper] [item=Timber Tender] [item=illuminated sash] [item=Sunguard Chest] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Luminous Legguards] [item=Luminous Sundrapes] [item=Luminous Halo] [item=Vista: Lightweaver] [item=Sunbeam Ursa] [item=Sunbeam Soldier] [item=Spirit of Light] [skin=30585] [item=Electrified Sash] [item=Mesa Mechanojets] [item=Voltaic Stormclaws] [item=Voltaic Halo] [item=Livewire Grizzly] [item=Spirit of Lightning] [item=Searing Sash] [item=Magmatic Pauldrons] [item=Conflagrant Halo] [item=Spirit of Fire] [item=Conflagrant Ambassador] [item=Starseer's Sash] [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Starwood Veil] [item=Spellwrought Shardhide] [item=Spellwrought Halo] [item=Vista: Arcanist] [item=Hibernal Starbear] [item=Stardust Scholar] [item=Spirit of the Arcane] [item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian] [skin=24261] [skin=27784] [item=Infectionist's Sash] [item=Carapace Arm] [item=Contaminated Halo] [item=standard of the plaguebringer] [item=Deadland Disciple] [item=Spirit of Plague] [item=Stonekeeper Sash] [item=Crystalhide Treads] [item=Gem Thief] [item=Crystalcourt Halo] [item=Spirit of Earth] [item=Crystalcourt Ambassador] [/quote] oh yeah also ill take basically [i]any [/i]older holiday items/familiars if i dont have it already, as well as joxar recolors so feel free to offer that if you want [i][b]please fill out a form to request a sketch![/b][/i] if you dont fill it out i might not reply or will ask you to fill it out ^^; it just makes it easier for me to process the information [/center] [quote] [b]username:[/b] [b]payment method:[/b] [i]please specify gems/treasure or the items you want to trade[/i] [b]dragon to draw:[/b] [i]please include the image here[/I] [b]dragon apparel item:[/b] [i]this is optional, i will draw up to 1 apparel item[/i] [b]expression:[/b] [i]also optional[/i] [/quote]
EDIT: my slots are currently full and i am revamping my shop as well/making slight changes to art options and prices so i am not accepting more orders at this time, feel free to let me know if you want to be on a ping list for when i open again though

it shouldnt be too long until im open again!

i decided to open these up for gem and treasure payment (200kt/200g) in addition to trading for items. buying holiday items for me is a good way to pay less, however
also these have had super quick turnarounds since i love doing them

here's how this will work: any items that are less than 100kt/100g in value will be a 2 for 1 trade - so basically two items of ~100k value = 1 sketch. anything that's worth more than 100kt/100+ will be 1 = 1 sketch

these are going to be sort of artistic freedom sketches since, well, im basically charging pocket change for them. so depending on how much i vibe with your dragon will determine how much detail i decide to put into it, so if i like it a lot i might decide to do actual lineart/detailed color or shading, but dont expect that pls im really just here to doodle and get some items ;w;

ALSO because i sort of hate drawing like, apparel items, i will only draw naked dragons or include one apparel item of your choice. i also dont want to draw extremely complicated skins/accents so if your dragon has something like that be sure youre ok with me simplifying it/taking liberties with it

~*examples*~
these are thumbnails, you can click them for the full thing
fjJ8yrM.pngpB3gHZg.pngLUu6g6V.png3fcFNyE.png49lGnfE.pngDOXXUhF.png

~*wishlist*~

anyways here is the stuff im looking for, i will try to organize this based around item value so its a little easier for everyone o-o if i get the values wrong feel free to tell me though

*my highest priority is nature stuff
~100kt (2:1) wrote:

Frigid Emblem Frigid Crown Standard of the Icewarden Frigid Gem Guardian Glacierguard Platemail Snowfall Robe Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Glitterfreeze Halo Cragward Custodian Spirit of Ice Glitterfreeze Ambassador

Shady Emblem Shady Crown Shady Sash Gloomwillow Guide Murkmirth Halo Murkmirth Tailcoat Obscuring Goblin

Whirlwind Emblem Standard of the Windsinger Zephyr Gem Guardian Bamboo Breeze Cape Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Windsinger Aerborne Gustgather Hurricane Herald Gusting Goblin

Standard of the Tidelord Diver Crown Deeprealm Trident Fin Jewels Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Tidelord Seawater Savior Bubbling Goblin Spirit of Water Fathomsearch Ambassador

Standard of the Gladekeeper Druidic Crown Butterfly's Kiss Gladegift Garlands Gladegift Halo Sapling Speaker Sprouting Goblin Gladegift Ambassador

Illuminated Crown Brightshine Raiments Standard of the Lightweaver Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Shining Goblin

Electrician's Crown Surgestream Coat Highland Scavenger Thundercrack Cogspanner Standard of the Stormcatcher Lightning Lancer Sparkling Goblin Voltaic Ambassador

Searing Crown Will o' the Ember Black Iron Plates Welder's Mask Conflagrant Kilt Flameforger Crucible Standard of the Flamecaller Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Flamecaller Magma Embear Molten Marauder Blazing Goblin Emberglow Gem Guardian

Starseer's Crown Starfall Crystalcloak Standard of the Arcanist Vista: Starfall Celebration Enchanting Goblin Spellwrought Ambassador

Infectionist's Emblem Infectionist's Crown Scavenger's Tatters Contaminated Infectalons Graveyard Guardian Enduring Goblin Contaminated Ambassador

Bluffclamber Belongings Crystalcourt Cascades Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Earthshaker Cragbacked Bouldursa Granite Guardian Crumbling Goblin
100kt+ (1:1) wrote:
items that are 200kt+ in value will most likely assure detailed art, or you could probably bribe me for two drawings ;p
Chillspike Collar Frigid Sash Vista: Crystalline Gala Icicle Chains Vista: Icewarden Frozen Goblin

Murktooth Bramblekeep Insubstantial Illusionist Moonglow Thorns Vista: Trickmurk Circus Bramble Mantle Vista: Shadowbinder Spirit of Shadow

Windbound Mask Map Kit Aerborne Halo Reedcleft Resonance Cloudkeeper Herald Spirit of Wind Aerborne Ambassador

Warmwater Wanderers Fathomsearch Halo Wavebreak Snarler

Nature Sprite (i can dream)
Leafy Gladeboughs ( I WANT IT SO BAD PLEASE )
Druidic Sash Tree Warden's Garb Vista: Gladekeeper Timber Tender

Illuminated Sash Sunguard Chest Solar Blades Luminous Legguards Luminous Sundrapes Luminous Halo Vista: Lightweaver Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Spirit of Light

Electrified Sash Mesa Mechanojets Voltaic Stormclaws Voltaic Halo Livewire Grizzly Spirit of Lightning

Searing Sash Magmatic Pauldrons Conflagrant Halo Spirit of Fire Conflagrant Ambassador

Starseer's Sash Cosmologist Fieldtools Starlight Cloak Starwood Veil Spellwrought Shardhide Spellwrought Halo Vista: Arcanist Hibernal Starbear Stardust Scholar Spirit of the Arcane Crystalspine Gem Guardian

Infectionist's Sash Carapace Arm Contaminated Halo Standard of the Plaguebringer Deadland Disciple Spirit of Plague

Stonekeeper Sash Crystalhide Treads Gem Thief Crystalcourt Halo Spirit of Earth Crystalcourt Ambassador

oh yeah also ill take basically any older holiday items/familiars if i dont have it already, as well as joxar recolors so feel free to offer that if you want

please fill out a form to request a sketch! if you dont fill it out i might not reply or will ask you to fill it out ^^; it just makes it easier for me to process the information
Quote:
username:

payment method: please specify gems/treasure or the items you want to trade

dragon to draw: please include the image here

dragon apparel item: this is optional, i will draw up to 1 apparel item

expression: also optional

V5EAi76.png
[center] [b]Slots 5/5[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*] SheerCold: [skin=34626] [skin=34624] - COMPLETED [*] SoullessWendigo: [item=tree warden's garb] [item=gladegift halo] - COMPLETED [*] OnABadBet: [item=cragbacked boldursa] [item=sprouting goblin] [item=voltiac ambassador] [item=spirit of light] [item=spirit of plague] - COMPLETED [*] VoxxVoleur: [skin=24261] - in progress [*] binaryParadox: [item=murktooth bramblekeep] - in progress [/LIST]
Slots 5/5
  1. SheerCold: - COMPLETED
  2. SoullessWendigo: Tree Warden's Garb Gladegift Halo - COMPLETED
  3. OnABadBet: Sprouting Goblin Spirit of Light Spirit of Plague - COMPLETED
  4. VoxxVoleur: - in progress
  5. binaryParadox: Murktooth Bramblekeep - in progress

V5EAi76.png
I have 100KT but I did'nt have holiday items QAQQ
I have 100KT but I did'nt have holiday items QAQQ
9oEjpgn.png looking for artist! SMpwh3v.png
@lordlioness Hello, I have some fest items that I'd love to trade in exchange for your lovely art. [item=everbloom gem guardian] and [item=greenskeeper treeshroud]
@lordlioness

Hello, I have some fest items that I'd love to trade in exchange for your lovely art.

Everbloom Gem Guardian and Greenskeeper Treeshroud
@lordlioness Could I give you [item=tsunami gem guardian] and [skin=33825] for a sketch of her? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38323753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/383238/38323753_350.png[/img][/url]
@lordlioness
Could I give you Tsunami Gem Guardian and for a sketch of her?
38323753_350.png
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@lordlioness hello! would you be willing to draw this wolf character instead of a dragon by any chance? if not I'll fill the form with one of my dragons^^
I'm offering a driftwood gem guardian to trade.
@lordlioness hello! would you be willing to draw this wolf character instead of a dragon by any chance? if not I'll fill the form with one of my dragons^^
I'm offering a driftwood gem guardian to trade.
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@foxtracks i would be very happy to trade for those items, would you fill the form out for me of what you would like please?

@SheerCold i can totally draw her for those items, can you fill the form out in my first post please?

@MistyGold i'll dm you!
@foxtracks i would be very happy to trade for those items, would you fill the form out for me of what you would like please?

@SheerCold i can totally draw her for those items, can you fill the form out in my first post please?

@MistyGold i'll dm you!
V5EAi76.png
@lordlioness username: foxtracks item(s) to trade: [item=everbloom gem guardian] [item=greenskeeper treeshroud] dragon to draw: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=762328&skin=29087&apparel=20836,1750,1751,26941,24047,13080,24515,29004,12934,24049,18779,613&xt=dressing.png[/img] dragon apparel item: Daredevil Eyecover expression: Something kind of serious
@lordlioness

username: foxtracks
item(s) to trade: Everbloom Gem Guardian Greenskeeper Treeshroud
dragon to draw:
scry?sdid=762328&skin=29087&apparel=20836,1750,1751,26941,24047,13080,24515,29004,12934,24049,18779,613&xt=dressing.png
dragon apparel item: Daredevil Eyecover
expression: Something kind of serious
@lordlioness username: Naegiri item(s) to trade: [item=Current Caller Raiment] [item=Shadowstrike] dragon to draw: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54780442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547805/54780442_350.png[/img][/url] dragon apparel item: Ruby Daredevil Cover (please make it a brighter red than what FR's official color is; refs in bio!) expression: Something elegant, maybe? If the cover over the eyes is too difficult to make an expression with, then you can draw it above her eyes, but if you do, please make her eyes Earth Rare color <3 I probably have more festival items in my hoard somewhere, so if you want more, then let me know! I also really love the look of the flat color example, so something like that would be nice if you wish to draw my girl.
@lordlioness

username: Naegiri
item(s) to trade: Current Caller Raiment Shadowstrike
dragon to draw: 54780442_350.png
dragon apparel item: Ruby Daredevil Cover (please make it a brighter red than what FR's official color is; refs in bio!)
expression: Something elegant, maybe? If the cover over the eyes is too difficult to make an expression with, then you can draw it above her eyes, but if you do, please make her eyes Earth Rare color <3

I probably have more festival items in my hoard somewhere, so if you want more, then let me know! I also really love the look of the flat color example, so something like that would be nice if you wish to draw my girl.
fo11Vhp.png
[font=copperplate] username: SandSeraph item(s) to trade: Would you be willing to accept these? [skin=34630][item=standard of the Shadowbinder] [font=copperplate] dragon to draw: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61232305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612324/61232305_350.png?mtime=Xst4iwACxPg.png[/img][/url] dragon apparel item: nothing in particular, maybe show some wisps from her Reedcleft Resonance? expression: Worried, like, not for herself but worried for another. Extra: take as many liberties desired with her accent.

username: SandSeraph

item(s) to trade:
Would you be willing to accept these?
Standard of the Shadowbinder

dragon to draw: 61232305_350.png?mtime=Xst4iwACxPg.png

dragon apparel item: nothing in particular, maybe show some wisps from her Reedcleft Resonance?

expression: Worried, like, not for herself but worried for another.

Extra: take as many liberties desired with her accent.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
1 2 3 4 5