Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed | Pixel Familiar Icons + Dividers
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Pachirisu
An extremely rough estimate would probably be around 400g [300x25], 400g [25x300], 300g [120x25], 250g [75x25], 500-600g [400x25]— so, 1850-1950g, if my heading-to-bed math is correct.
Please note that prices would be very subject to change as I figure out the level of detail, and it may well end up being more.

And re. the colours— I think I can manage that! The biggest issue I foresee is, honestly, the roses. I'll do some tests when I have a chance (hopefully tomorrow, but I have a bunch of stuff happening so I'll keep you up to date!) and see what I can fit in and all that good stuff.

I'll PM you once I have a spare moment to do some experimenting!
@Pachirisu
An extremely rough estimate would probably be around 400g [300x25], 400g [25x300], 300g [120x25], 250g [75x25], 500-600g [400x25]— so, 1850-1950g, if my heading-to-bed math is correct.
Please note that prices would be very subject to change as I figure out the level of detail, and it may well end up being more.

And re. the colours— I think I can manage that! The biggest issue I foresee is, honestly, the roses. I'll do some tests when I have a chance (hopefully tomorrow, but I have a bunch of stuff happening so I'll keep you up to date!) and see what I can fit in and all that good stuff.

I'll PM you once I have a spare moment to do some experimenting!
@K1NG sounds good to me! i don't need them to be extremely detailed (or even a ton! even just using a rose as the endcap instead of a diamond or something would be great!)
@K1NG sounds good to me! i don't need them to be extremely detailed (or even a ton! even just using a rose as the endcap instead of a diamond or something would be great!)
GkfDmNh.png
@K1NG Hello~ Can you add me to the pinglist for familiar icons, please? ^^
@K1NG Hello~ Can you add me to the pinglist for familiar icons, please? ^^
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@Krowley
Absolutely!