Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
@Katsuji aaaaaAAA thank you so so much!!! Reading all of that really put a smile on my face and made my day! I’m so so glad that you enjoyed them as much as I did drawing them!! It’s so amazing to hear from my clients, and you have no idea how much it really means for me to hear that! I cannot say this enough but thank you so much for everything! And of course, linking back to my profile page would totally work! I’ll be getting to work with your badges shortly! Stay safe and have a great day! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Katsuji

aaaaaAAA thank you so so much!!! Reading all of that really put a smile on my face and made my day! I’m so so glad that you enjoyed them as much as I did drawing them!! It’s so amazing to hear from my clients, and you have no idea how much it really means for me to hear that! I cannot say this enough but thank you so much for everything!
And of course, linking back to my profile page would totally work! I’ll be getting to work with your badges shortly!
Stay safe and have a great day!

IMG_9366.gif
@Alliope
OMG that's perfect!
The lil bunny is so cute and the lighting is amazing and the hummingbirds look so dynamic!!!!! thank you so much for drawing them!!!!!
sending a smol tip ur way <3
@Alliope
OMG that's perfect!
The lil bunny is so cute and the lighting is amazing and the hummingbirds look so dynamic!!!!! thank you so much for drawing them!!!!!
sending a smol tip ur way <3
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Puggles
hey, sorry for the late reply, I've decided to accept what you've sent so far as full payment since its partially my fault for not reminding you
I promise to do my best to remind ppl from now on!
have a good rest of your day ^^
@Puggles
hey, sorry for the late reply, I've decided to accept what you've sent so far as full payment since its partially my fault for not reminding you
I promise to do my best to remind ppl from now on!
have a good rest of your day ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Katsuji AAAAAAH THENK YOU for all those kind words omg it really means a lot to me !!!!! ;;;/////;;; It makes me very happy to wake up and read this (and especially that you love my birds, I love to draw them so much) <33 I don't think I can express myself in words at all- thank you thank you!!!! I am happy to suggest the crane! If you ever get some art on that idea, feel free to show me because I would love to see them together :33 AND oof I knew I was forgetting something now I know what it was... I fixed it below! Hopefully it's not too faint or such, but if you would rather it be more obvious I can do that!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674799027069517826/733904121287016579/floot_2.png[/img] [size=1]yeah linking images directly from dA don't work anymore x-x and ty! I might steal this tiny crow and put them somewhere if you don't mind [emoji=special eyes size=1] and IKR!! it was made by an artist on dA (I think) but I sadly lost the source a long time ago... ;;-;;'' if I ever find it again I would love to link the source...
@Katsuji
AAAAAAH THENK YOU for all those kind words omg it really means a lot to me !!!!! ;;;/////;;; It makes me very happy to wake up and read this (and especially that you love my birds, I love to draw them so much) <33 I don't think I can express myself in words at all- thank you thank you!!!!

I am happy to suggest the crane! If you ever get some art on that idea, feel free to show me because I would love to see them together :33

AND oof I knew I was forgetting something now I know what it was... I fixed it below! Hopefully it's not too faint or such, but if you would rather it be more obvious I can do that!!

floot_2.png

yeah linking images directly from dA don't work anymore x-x and ty! I might steal this tiny crow and put them somewhere if you don't mind

and IKR!! it was made by an artist on dA (I think) but I sadly lost the source a long time ago... ;;-;;'' if I ever find it again I would love to link the source...
7bfJZaP.png
[emoji=raven size=1] [b]update![/b] @Angu15 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408949553937645578/733936358527205386/meadow.png[/img] Hello, this is just a small update I am now working on your order!! Decided to draw Meadow holding a flower, I will be fixing and adding detail as I make the lineart! Before I continue, I would like to check if I should include the "ear" from the accent as part of the drawing? If there's anything else you think I should change please tell me! Thank you for being patient with me so far x-x !!!
update!
@Angu15

meadow.png

Hello, this is just a small update I am now working on your order!! Decided to draw Meadow holding a flower, I will be fixing and adding detail as I make the lineart!

Before I continue, I would like to check if I should include the "ear" from the accent as part of the drawing? If there's anything else you think I should change please tell me!

Thank you for being patient with me so far x-x !!!
7bfJZaP.png
[font=Verdana][size=2]@crowvidae [emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=phoenix feather size=1] It always makes me happy to see you happy, and I'm glad that despite the complexity of the drawing that you still had fun drawing my two dragons! We seem to be playing the thanking game, because I just want to keep thanking you all the more. XD Definitely! Perhaps even in the upcoming Lightning push for the festival, I can ask to see if an artist would be willing to draw her with it. The fix is absolutely perfect! No need to make it more obvious. It's an old wound and she is trying to grow past it and the trauma from the event. She's living a brighter future. It's part of her past, but she won't let it tower over her negatively anymore. Going to go put it into her Lore Thread and Profile now after this![/size] [size=1]Feel free to use the imgur link from my signature or you can go ahead and download it directly from the source and repost it for yourself. The original artist made it free to use as long as it credited back to them. Feel free to use the same link I used, which is the link to the pixel itself or SqdPx's DA profile itself. Also, went deep diving into DA's archive. Perhaps this will jog your memory on the little crow pixel you have? [url]https://www.deviantart.com/blobicons/art/Caw-565080573[/url]
@crowvidae

It always makes me happy to see you happy, and I'm glad that despite the complexity of the drawing that you still had fun drawing my two dragons! We seem to be playing the thanking game, because I just want to keep thanking you all the more. XD

Definitely! Perhaps even in the upcoming Lightning push for the festival, I can ask to see if an artist would be willing to draw her with it.

The fix is absolutely perfect! No need to make it more obvious. It's an old wound and she is trying to grow past it and the trauma from the event. She's living a brighter future. It's part of her past, but she won't let it tower over her negatively anymore. Going to go put it into her Lore Thread and Profile now after this!

Feel free to use the imgur link from my signature or you can go ahead and download it directly from the source and repost it for yourself. The original artist made it free to use as long as it credited back to them. Feel free to use the same link I used, which is the link to the pixel itself or SqdPx's DA profile itself.

Also, went deep diving into DA's archive. Perhaps this will jog your memory on the little crow pixel you have? https://www.deviantart.com/blobicons/art/Caw-565080573
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@crowvidae

Hello! Yes, please include the ear! No changes needed, he is looking great so far c:
@crowvidae

Hello! Yes, please include the ear! No changes needed, he is looking great so far c:
@Katsuji
ASDF that's just the mood rn... Looking forward to it Lightning Foddart! Glad I got the scar down right. Sending all my love to Iorwen for her dealing with her past well~ <3

AND YESSS that's the one!! Thank you for digging it up for me oh my gosh it's great to have the source again!!

@Angu15
Noted, thank you for clarifying!! I will try get it done within the next week or two~! :D
@Katsuji
ASDF that's just the mood rn... Looking forward to it Lightning Foddart! Glad I got the scar down right. Sending all my love to Iorwen for her dealing with her past well~ <3

AND YESSS that's the one!! Thank you for digging it up for me oh my gosh it's great to have the source again!!

@Angu15
Noted, thank you for clarifying!! I will try get it done within the next week or two~! :D
7bfJZaP.png
@nataliaryker All done~ :D Please let me know if I should change anything! I hope you like it! <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318][img]https://i.imgur.com/6SSYOBO.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318][img]https://i.imgur.com/6SSYOBO.png[/img][/url][/code] Thanks for commissioning me! [emoji=heart size=1]
@nataliaryker All done~ :D Please let me know if I should change anything! I hope you like it! <3
6SSYOBO.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318][img]https://i.imgur.com/6SSYOBO.png[/img][/url]

Thanks for commissioning me!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera

It's beautiful!! I love how much movement and dynamism you've incorporated into the image!
There is however one small change I'd like to request. I didn't realize it before but the goggles she's wearing gives her eyes a different color. Could you please change it to the darker purple of shadow eyes? It looks more arcane pink here.
Image of her without apparel for reference.
Berrydee
@Levantera

It's beautiful!! I love how much movement and dynamism you've incorporated into the image!
There is however one small change I'd like to request. I didn't realize it before but the goggles she's wearing gives her eyes a different color. Could you please change it to the darker purple of shadow eyes? It looks more arcane pink here.
Image of her without apparel for reference.
Berrydee
w6Voqf6.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69