Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
@napstabl00k no worries! I'm glad you like it^^
@napstabl00k no worries! I'm glad you like it^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@napstabl00k Haha yea!! Poor Lepidolite, lol! Glad you enjoy~ :D
@napstabl00k Haha yea!! Poor Lepidolite, lol! Glad you enjoy~ :D

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Keryth Tah dah! I’ve (finally) finished your order, I hope you enjoy! ^^ [img]https://i.ibb.co/G9rbJgG/04-DB1-AC9-C7-C4-4003-AD0-A-BB2-F036-B7-AF0.jpg[/img]
@Keryth

Tah dah! I’ve (finally) finished your order, I hope you enjoy! ^^

04-DB1-AC9-C7-C4-4003-AD0-A-BB2-F036-B7-AF0.jpg
IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz !!!! That's absolutely lovely!! Thank you!! I love how leggy you drew him?? just fantastic,,,,

Also!! Would you allow me to upload this piece to Toyhou.se? If no, I completely understand! If yes, what would be your preferred form of credit? ^^
@Recordzz !!!! That's absolutely lovely!! Thank you!! I love how leggy you drew him?? just fantastic,,,,

Also!! Would you allow me to upload this piece to Toyhou.se? If no, I completely understand! If yes, what would be your preferred form of credit? ^^
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@Andraya finished up your kid!!! Here's a transparent version as well as a version with a solid background! I hope you like them, they were an absolutely pleasure to draw!!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/671537529534677025/733555486426792018/andraya_com.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/671537529534677025/733555508673380402/andraya_com_t.png[/img]
@Andraya finished up your kid!!! Here's a transparent version as well as a version with a solid background! I hope you like them, they were an absolutely pleasure to draw!!! andraya_com.png
andraya_com_t.png
[emoji=raven size=1] [b]order finish![/b] @Katsuji Hey!! Sorry for seemingly disappearing off the face of the earth for a moment, I thought I could finish these and bunch it all up in a response but I keep underestimating how long I take to draw... My bad habits die really hard but I am working on changing that asdf [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674799027069517826/733606373039800330/nosey.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674799027069517826/733606375875280977/floot.png[/img] That being said, I finish!! I really hope you like these two drawings, they were actually kinda challenging to make. I mostly had fun with the lineart, little details and I think I learned a couple new things while drawing them xD Sadly I couldn't include the bird I was thinking of for Iorwen without making the drawing cluttered, but I think you might be able to include it in any future art you order from other artist: Bird idea was a crane, maybe common or even Japan's red-crowned cranes (they are very beautiful and one of my favourite!) [s]I feel like I am forgetting something so[/s] if you need any changes or anything please tell me and I will get right on it... Thank you for ordering + being patient with me!!! <3 [size=1]also that crow in your signature. it's so cute omg[/size]
order finish!
@Katsuji

Hey!! Sorry for seemingly disappearing off the face of the earth for a moment, I thought I could finish these and bunch it all up in a response but I keep underestimating how long I take to draw... My bad habits die really hard but I am working on changing that asdf

nosey.png
floot.png

That being said, I finish!! I really hope you like these two drawings, they were actually kinda challenging to make. I mostly had fun with the lineart, little details and I think I learned a couple new things while drawing them xD

Sadly I couldn't include the bird I was thinking of for Iorwen without making the drawing cluttered, but I think you might be able to include it in any future art you order from other artist: Bird idea was a crane, maybe common or even Japan's red-crowned cranes (they are very beautiful and one of my favourite!)

I feel like I am forgetting something so if you need any changes or anything please tell me and I will get right on it... Thank you for ordering + being patient with me!!! <3

also that crow in your signature. it's so cute omg

7bfJZaP.png
@Saskia All done!! I hope you like it, thanks for commissioning me! <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318][img]https://i.imgur.com/0Ym89xf.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318][img]https://i.imgur.com/0Ym89xf.png[/img][/url][/code] Lmk if I should change anything~ Enjoy!
@Saskia All done!! I hope you like it, thanks for commissioning me! <3
0Ym89xf.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318][img]https://i.imgur.com/0Ym89xf.png[/img][/url]

Lmk if I should change anything~
Enjoy!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
[font=Verdana][size=2]@crowvidae, Yo, it's no worries! Really, I definitely do not mind the wait and I do hope you took breaks and rested while doing these. And I get the feel about underestimating the time it take to create art... (I'm looking at my mouse and being frustrated that I still can't figure out how a drawing tablet translates to the movement I see on the screen. =_ x). I hope you are successful in changing your bad habits! I'm trying to the same, but it's an uphill battle to be sure. Anyway. Oh. My. JOY. I absolutely ADORE the drawings. Like, a long ramble of how much I love these may not do these pieces justice but I'm going try anyway!!! My goofy boy! Nosey looks so freaking awesome! And I guessed somewhat right! A Pheasant! Specifically a male Ring-necked Pheasant! [s]Unless I'm terribly wrong again.[/s] And you included his signature Ember Plume feather! [i]And[/i] you included a bird flying by and he is carrying it in his beak! [i][yelling in joy][/i] Gosh, I will never get over how much I love your birds. The detail on the pheasant is incredible! The feathers, claws, and wings are just breath-taking. He is flying away with my heart like he is flying away with the feather. Everything is just absolute [i]perfection[/i]! Even the variety of brown shades for the background is fantastic! Remi looks absolutely adorable and she looks so happy resting on Nosey's shoulders! I love the little blep she's doing as well! So cute! And Yosuke looks very focused, like he is ready to scout ahead and make sure the area is clear of hostiles. The headphones are perfect and the scarf just absolutely spot on! And Nosey... just WOW. The flow and movement is just so dynamic with the Wing Cover! I am so amazed with the way the Cover looks, as if a multitude of feathery layers are piled on top of each other into the amazing cape you've drawn for him. The scarf is also one of my favorite shade of orange! You even included the pattern detail of the Burnished Filigree Armor on his shirt and the Cleaver! Not only that, you even nailed small details like his Tiger stripes, his Goat eyes, and the orange highlights in his hair! The dragonfly interpretation of the hair clip is spectacular and matches so well with the highlights! I also love how the dark brown of the head matches the dark brown of Nosey's head feathers! The Ember Plumes accent is positively glowing as well! I think it's cool how the lighting of the accent, the feather in the pheasant's beak, and the sparks in the background all stand out and really draws the whole piece together! And Iorwen looks beautiful and outstandingly elegant! The skin tone is flawless. She is normally tan (though she pales quickly, which is why some of her references has her with lighter skin) since she is often found relaxing under the sun. The gradient of teal to green is just so fitting for both the hair and her dress! Thank you, thank you for including her hair braids as well! You included not only her front ones, but the back ones as well and for that I so, so grateful! The Verdant Sage Cover is so enchanting (and I'm going to run out synonyms to describe my affection for these... Apologies if I start to sound repetitive. XD) The pattern is done wonderfully, and I love the way you alternated the colors between the strips and the wave pattern on the top cover! You even colored the tiny green hanging beads with little gold covers! Even the shading of the inside of the cover is so cool with the subtle gradient of the two shades of brown. When I saw the preview in the previous update, I was super stoked that you drew her playing her flute! Music is... something my Clan treasures and it's a theme that's often integrated into the Lore I write for my dragons. So having her play the flute here... I can't stop the smile that forms on my face even if I wanted to. The way the wind flows through the whole pieces is lovely, as if she is about to put on a performance for the Clan and the wind is blessing the moment! The various colors of the petals/leaves passing add to that spotlight feel and I just feel excited over what she may be playing. And the Peace Dove! Exquisite! It's even holding the small olive branch for Iorwen while she is getting ready to play her flute! Freaking adorable and heart-warming. I understand that having the crane, either the common or Japan's red-crowned crane will clutter the piece, but I love the idea of pairing Iorwen with one of them in the future! Thank you for sharing the idea! They are indeed very beautiful and regal! (I still favor the Crane set from the Wind & Water Bird Gacha, though all of the birds from that event were beyond awesome.) These were definitely worth the wait! Like I've said before, I love your art and I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to order from you once more. Also, I think I figured out what you felt you forgot: Iorwen's scar. It's... probably an easy fix? I hope? It's the ones that run down the side of her face to give that look/feel of broken porcelain? I circled it below. [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/4xmvFXkf/Annotation-2020-07-17-071005.png[/img][/center] [size=1]Also the crow is super cute! I linked the link on where I got it from, though deviantart images don't seem to load properly on the site. I had to repost it on imgur for it to work... Hm... I also love the little cawing crow in your signature! How it manages to encapsulate CROW in so little pixels... it's a wonder.
@crowvidae,

Yo, it's no worries! Really, I definitely do not mind the wait and I do hope you took breaks and rested while doing these. And I get the feel about underestimating the time it take to create art... (I'm looking at my mouse and being frustrated that I still can't figure out how a drawing tablet translates to the movement I see on the screen. =_ x). I hope you are successful in changing your bad habits! I'm trying to the same, but it's an uphill battle to be sure.

Anyway.

Oh. My. JOY. I absolutely ADORE the drawings. Like, a long ramble of how much I love these may not do these pieces justice but I'm going try anyway!!!

My goofy boy! Nosey looks so freaking awesome! And I guessed somewhat right! A Pheasant! Specifically a male Ring-necked Pheasant! Unless I'm terribly wrong again. And you included his signature Ember Plume feather! And you included a bird flying by and he is carrying it in his beak! [yelling in joy] Gosh, I will never get over how much I love your birds. The detail on the pheasant is incredible! The feathers, claws, and wings are just breath-taking. He is flying away with my heart like he is flying away with the feather.

Everything is just absolute perfection! Even the variety of brown shades for the background is fantastic! Remi looks absolutely adorable and she looks so happy resting on Nosey's shoulders! I love the little blep she's doing as well! So cute! And Yosuke looks very focused, like he is ready to scout ahead and make sure the area is clear of hostiles. The headphones are perfect and the scarf just absolutely spot on!

And Nosey... just WOW. The flow and movement is just so dynamic with the Wing Cover! I am so amazed with the way the Cover looks, as if a multitude of feathery layers are piled on top of each other into the amazing cape you've drawn for him. The scarf is also one of my favorite shade of orange! You even included the pattern detail of the Burnished Filigree Armor on his shirt and the Cleaver! Not only that, you even nailed small details like his Tiger stripes, his Goat eyes, and the orange highlights in his hair! The dragonfly interpretation of the hair clip is spectacular and matches so well with the highlights! I also love how the dark brown of the head matches the dark brown of Nosey's head feathers! The Ember Plumes accent is positively glowing as well! I think it's cool how the lighting of the accent, the feather in the pheasant's beak, and the sparks in the background all stand out and really draws the whole piece together!

And Iorwen looks beautiful and outstandingly elegant! The skin tone is flawless. She is normally tan (though she pales quickly, which is why some of her references has her with lighter skin) since she is often found relaxing under the sun. The gradient of teal to green is just so fitting for both the hair and her dress! Thank you, thank you for including her hair braids as well! You included not only her front ones, but the back ones as well and for that I so, so grateful! The Verdant Sage Cover is so enchanting (and I'm going to run out synonyms to describe my affection for these... Apologies if I start to sound repetitive. XD) The pattern is done wonderfully, and I love the way you alternated the colors between the strips and the wave pattern on the top cover! You even colored the tiny green hanging beads with little gold covers! Even the shading of the inside of the cover is so cool with the subtle gradient of the two shades of brown.

When I saw the preview in the previous update, I was super stoked that you drew her playing her flute! Music is... something my Clan treasures and it's a theme that's often integrated into the Lore I write for my dragons. So having her play the flute here... I can't stop the smile that forms on my face even if I wanted to.

The way the wind flows through the whole pieces is lovely, as if she is about to put on a performance for the Clan and the wind is blessing the moment! The various colors of the petals/leaves passing add to that spotlight feel and I just feel excited over what she may be playing.

And the Peace Dove! Exquisite! It's even holding the small olive branch for Iorwen while she is getting ready to play her flute! Freaking adorable and heart-warming. I understand that having the crane, either the common or Japan's red-crowned crane will clutter the piece, but I love the idea of pairing Iorwen with one of them in the future! Thank you for sharing the idea! They are indeed very beautiful and regal! (I still favor the Crane set from the Wind & Water Bird Gacha, though all of the birds from that event were beyond awesome.)

These were definitely worth the wait! Like I've said before, I love your art and I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to order from you once more. Also, I think I figured out what you felt you forgot: Iorwen's scar. It's... probably an easy fix? I hope? It's the ones that run down the side of her face to give that look/feel of broken porcelain? I circled it below.

Annotation-2020-07-17-071005.png

Also the crow is super cute! I linked the link on where I got it from, though deviantart images don't seem to load properly on the site. I had to repost it on imgur for it to work... Hm...

I also love the little cawing crow in your signature! How it manages to encapsulate CROW in so little pixels... it's a wonder.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Keryth

Of course I wouldn’t mind at all! Just a link back to my FR page would be fine! ^^
Thank you so much for the kind words, I’m so glad you like them!
@Keryth

Of course I wouldn’t mind at all! Just a link back to my FR page would be fine! ^^
Thank you so much for the kind words, I’m so glad you like them!
IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz,

I never got around to letting you know how much I love the gijinka you created for Kazoku!

First of all, thank you so, so much for adding those small details in last minute! I really wanted to incorporate the fact that he is a Mirror dragon into his design. Considering the Lore I have planned for him, I think it really fits! Also you got all the details absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for including all the tweaks! From the recolored backpack down to the red hair with bright red highlights! I love him so much! The way you incorporated everything is just amazing!

Seeing him with both his daggers and tonfas makes me jump with joy! The goggles are perfect and you nailed the swirls on them! The backpack is flawless, including the way he only ever hangs it off one shoulder! You even drew it so that I can see the recolored pattern on it!!! The background fits so well too! The gray background fits his color scheme and makes the white sparkles stand out well!

I love the interpretation of the accent with the Starpiece shirt and the set of Starpiece hair clips in his hair! The jacket looks awesome, especially with the unique way the Bee gene is included into it! It also provides a great contrast to his cuffs that also use the color scheme of the accent! The pants are fantastic, and I love all how it's jam-packed with pockets. It definitely gives that miniature pocket-dimension feel I wanted. The shading on everything is beautiful! The gradient on the jacket starting with the darker purple hues of his wings to the lighter hues is fantastic. And the shading of the pockets and pants are lovely and provide depth to the piece!

And thank you for including his shadow familiar! I love the ominous blank panther form you went with! I honestly wouldn't have minded if you drew it as a shapeless blob since it doesn't really have a permanent form, so seeing it as the panther is absolutely epic!

Just thank you, thank you!!! When I first saw it, I was super happy that day despite the rough day I had with work that day. I apologize for getting back on this so late.

I'll place this is his Profile soon. I'll link it to your Clan Profile, unless you have another place you would prefer me to link back credit to?

@Recordzz,

I never got around to letting you know how much I love the gijinka you created for Kazoku!

First of all, thank you so, so much for adding those small details in last minute! I really wanted to incorporate the fact that he is a Mirror dragon into his design. Considering the Lore I have planned for him, I think it really fits! Also you got all the details absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for including all the tweaks! From the recolored backpack down to the red hair with bright red highlights! I love him so much! The way you incorporated everything is just amazing!

Seeing him with both his daggers and tonfas makes me jump with joy! The goggles are perfect and you nailed the swirls on them! The backpack is flawless, including the way he only ever hangs it off one shoulder! You even drew it so that I can see the recolored pattern on it!!! The background fits so well too! The gray background fits his color scheme and makes the white sparkles stand out well!

I love the interpretation of the accent with the Starpiece shirt and the set of Starpiece hair clips in his hair! The jacket looks awesome, especially with the unique way the Bee gene is included into it! It also provides a great contrast to his cuffs that also use the color scheme of the accent! The pants are fantastic, and I love all how it's jam-packed with pockets. It definitely gives that miniature pocket-dimension feel I wanted. The shading on everything is beautiful! The gradient on the jacket starting with the darker purple hues of his wings to the lighter hues is fantastic. And the shading of the pockets and pants are lovely and provide depth to the piece!

And thank you for including his shadow familiar! I love the ominous blank panther form you went with! I honestly wouldn't have minded if you drew it as a shapeless blob since it doesn't really have a permanent form, so seeing it as the panther is absolutely epic!

Just thank you, thank you!!! When I first saw it, I was super happy that day despite the rough day I had with work that day. I apologize for getting back on this so late.

I'll place this is his Profile soon. I'll link it to your Clan Profile, unless you have another place you would prefer me to link back credit to?

GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69