Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom Pokéballs! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cacophony

Alright! You've been added to the waiting list. I changed my requirments a few hours ago, I ask for the payment in advance if that's alright with you.
@Cacophony

Alright! You've been added to the waiting list. I changed my requirments a few hours ago, I ask for the payment in advance if that's alright with you.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@CalliopeVale

Self-ping to remind myself to come back here when I have enough fest currency! I'm already halfway there and have no plans of stopping my grindy quest. :)
@CalliopeVale

Self-ping to remind myself to come back here when I have enough fest currency! I'm already halfway there and have no plans of stopping my grindy quest. :)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@Zaviei Cool! I can see you used Jirachi's eye on it,it looks nifty.[emoji=star size=1] Your treasure should be at the crossroads by the way.(If my spellchecker hadn't changed any words on me hopefully it will make it to you without a problem.) Thanks![emoji=fae laughing size=1]
@Zaviei
Cool! I can see you used Jirachi's eye on it,it looks nifty.
Your treasure should be at the crossroads by the way.(If my spellchecker hadn't changed any words on me hopefully it will make it to you without a problem.)
Thanks!
@JadeCat

I'm sorry, it seems the CR was cancelled.
@JadeCat

I'm sorry, it seems the CR was cancelled.
@Zaviei

Alright, I have the Bladed Flatleaves now! Can I get a ball for Cinccino?
@Zaviei

Alright, I have the Bladed Flatleaves now! Can I get a ball for Cinccino?
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

Sure thing! Set up the CR and I'll start on it when I'll wake up :)
@CalliopeVale

Sure thing! Set up the CR and I'll start on it when I'll wake up :)
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/T2RGsdN/74-E8567-C-F407-4905-9155-1-A3-A24-AF6164.png[/img][/center]
74-E8567-C-F407-4905-9155-1-A3-A24-AF6164.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/W2kjkfP.png[/img] [/center]
W2kjkfP.png
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@Zaviei

I'm not here to buy (yet!), but I had a question. Would it be okay to put the art in a dragons bio?
@Zaviei

I'm not here to buy (yet!), but I had a question. Would it be okay to put the art in a dragons bio?
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@Endifinity

Yes of course! Once you buy it, it's your to do whatever you want with. The only rule is that you are not allowed to sell it, that would be art theft.
@Endifinity

Yes of course! Once you buy it, it's your to do whatever you want with. The only rule is that you are not allowed to sell it, that would be art theft.
1 2 3 4 5 6