Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46
@Popvip I would love a buttrock fae! [b]Username:[/b] Ogrebooger [b]Dragon ID:[/b] 44260582 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44260582] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=148&auth=c493700e2433ba2443de4ebf2b2fd95d95c16f2f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] N/A
@Popvip
I would love a buttrock fae!

Username: Ogrebooger
Dragon ID: 44260582
Dragon Image:

dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=148&auth=c493700e2433ba2443de4ebf2b2fd95d95c16f2f&dummyext=prev.png

Additional Notes: N/A
h1p5AvZ.png
@yumehisakawa

Draw this gentleman? Certainly, your slot is reserved!
@yumehisakawa

Draw this gentleman? Certainly, your slot is reserved!
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty

Great, thank you! Would you prefer dragons to be sent via PA or CR?
@Sofystikitty

Great, thank you! Would you prefer dragons to be sent via PA or CR?
gvvmw41.png
@Ogrebooger

slot added! the total is 50 levels :)
@Ogrebooger

slot added! the total is 50 levels :)
4fcaX7T.png
@Sofystikitty Username: SparkWings Request type: sketch bust + basic shading! Dragon/OC: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60833789] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608338/60833789_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: 330 levels Other info: could his expression be a sneaky smile or something like that? (also could I send partial payment right now and more levels throughout the week? this is my first time participating in a foddart / dom event)
@Sofystikitty

Username: SparkWings
Request type: sketch bust + basic shading!
Dragon/OC:
60833789_350.png

Payment: 330 levels
Other info: could his expression be a sneaky smile or something like that?

(also could I send partial payment right now and more levels throughout the week? this is my first time participating in a foddart / dom event)
light_small.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif spark
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif they/she
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif signature credit to @monteagle
@RaiStarDragon
What are you getting? Gladiolus for the Gallant, if spots are still open
Payment method: is it possible to do mixed gems/fodder? if not then gems
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me (grasssnake485)? yes--for the flower armor accents in particular!
@RaiStarDragon
What are you getting? Gladiolus for the Gallant, if spots are still open
Payment method: is it possible to do mixed gems/fodder? if not then gems
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me (grasssnake485)? yes--for the flower armor accents in particular!
ck2CMHK.gif
@yumehisakawa

I have a preference for PA.

@SparkWings

Of course, feel free to do so! I just need to receive all the lvls before this push ends.
@yumehisakawa

I have a preference for PA.

@SparkWings

Of course, feel free to do so! I just need to receive all the lvls before this push ends.
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty

Got it! I wasn't sure if there would be any extra charges. I want them separate so I'll be sending over 18 dragons right now, for a total of 100 levels -- thank you!

(And thank you! : ] Jacques was my first finished G1; I really need to give him some more love, haha.)
@Sofystikitty

Got it! I wasn't sure if there would be any extra charges. I want them separate so I'll be sending over 18 dragons right now, for a total of 100 levels -- thank you!

(And thank you! : ] Jacques was my first finished G1; I really need to give him some more love, haha.)
9.jpg
@Katelle PA sent. Thanks again! You got the last copy I had. @idlewildly I did! I was thinking about it but I ran out of time. I could do a custom for you. I also have a WC that I need to fix the lineart for I added them to the front page. 75 levels for one if you'd like. @Moonwater These are the breeds that are tiny in the first post. This is the original file size so I can't really go bigger. [img]https://i.imgur.com/h6B3ay1.png[/img] I also added a new set as well [img]https://i.imgur.com/w032tDd.png[/img] (This one is a little rough as I ran out of time before everything opened. Details on the first page) @Chaosarceus Added to the list as soon as it's printed and we receive levels I will send out to you. @Harmonywish Added to the list as soon as it's printed I will send out to you via PA. @SirLeafheart @Amezrou I'm sorry all available copies have been already purchased. grasssnake485 is going to message you personally when she has a chance regarding this though she did mention there will be recolors in the future. There are recolors available Peony for the Valiant (pink-white), dahlia for the dauntless (orange-gold), Aster for the forgotten (purple-teal), Sanzanka for the honored (red-black).
@Katelle PA sent. Thanks again! You got the last copy I had.

@idlewildly I did! I was thinking about it but I ran out of time. I could do a custom for you. I also have a WC that I need to fix the lineart for I added them to the front page. 75 levels for one if you'd like.

@Moonwater
These are the breeds that are tiny in the first post. This is the original file size so I can't really go bigger.
h6B3ay1.png
I also added a new set as well
w032tDd.png
(This one is a little rough as I ran out of time before everything opened. Details on the first page)

@Chaosarceus
Added to the list as soon as it's printed and we receive levels I will send out to you.

@Harmonywish Added to the list as soon as it's printed I will send out to you via PA.

@SirLeafheart @Amezrou I'm sorry all available copies have been already purchased. grasssnake485 is going to message you personally when she has a chance regarding this though she did mention there will be recolors in the future. There are recolors available Peony for the Valiant (pink-white), dahlia for the dauntless (orange-gold), Aster for the forgotten (purple-teal), Sanzanka for the honored (red-black).
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@SirLeafheart @Amezrou

Hello hello! Thanks for your interest in my skin, unfortunately I'm standing by the ten-copy limited print. I'm expecting to release the rest of the set with upcoming foddart pushes. Peony might be released soon-ish outside a push since I'm already working on it and it's my favorite of the set :D

I don't usually do preorders, but I can do a separate priority pinglist for the flower armor series if that interests you? I'll ping 24 hours in advance before I open orders for real.

Also mixed payment-- My policy on foddart orders have always been a preference for levels over gems, if pure levels/gems is not doable, I charge the remaining levels not paid at a rate of 2 gems per level.
@SirLeafheart @Amezrou

Hello hello! Thanks for your interest in my skin, unfortunately I'm standing by the ten-copy limited print. I'm expecting to release the rest of the set with upcoming foddart pushes. Peony might be released soon-ish outside a push since I'm already working on it and it's my favorite of the set :D

I don't usually do preorders, but I can do a separate priority pinglist for the flower armor series if that interests you? I'll ping 24 hours in advance before I open orders for real.

Also mixed payment-- My policy on foddart orders have always been a preference for levels over gems, if pure levels/gems is not doable, I charge the remaining levels not paid at a rate of 2 gems per level.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46