Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nissabug's art shop!! [closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40
AAAA they look so adorablee ;0; <33
Tysm I love it!!
AAAA they look so adorablee ;0; <33
Tysm I love it!!
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@nissabug Oh he looks so good!!!!! Thank you so much <3
@nissabug Oh he looks so good!!!!! Thank you so much <3
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg
~• bump •~
~• bump •~
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
A flat couple bust would be about 600kt right? I'm bad at math and conversions so I'd rather check before commissioning.
A flat couple bust would be about 600kt right? I'm bad at math and conversions so I'd rather check before commissioning.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat yes that's correct!
@OnyxBat yes that's correct!
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
Cool :) would you be able to hold the slot for me until I can fill out a form?
Cool :) would you be able to hold the slot for me until I can fill out a form?
@OnyxBat sure!
@OnyxBat sure!
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
Alright so I was hoping to get a flat bust of Regina Mills with Alcina. Because two queens deserve to slay together lol. It doesn't have to be ship art it can just be two fantastic ladies with fabulous headwear vibing together!
Alright so I was hoping to get a flat bust of Regina Mills with Alcina. Because two queens deserve to slay together lol. It doesn't have to be ship art it can just be two fantastic ladies with fabulous headwear vibing together!
@OnyxBat yeah of course! you can send the currency over and i'll get to work on it this evening!
@OnyxBat yeah of course! you can send the currency over and i'll get to work on it this evening!
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ojj368y.png[/img] @OnyxBat here are ur lovely ladies! this was lots of fun, i was looking for a reason to draw lady dimitrescu hehe thank you for commissioning me!
Ojj368y.png

@OnyxBat here are ur lovely ladies! this was lots of fun, i was looking for a reason to draw lady dimitrescu hehe

thank you for commissioning me!
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40