Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nissabug's art shop!! [closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40
~• PRICING NOTICE •~

hey guys, I've updated my prices a bit now that I've used this art shop more and more - the exchange rate isn't any different! just some of the prices for my waist/bust/full and b/w vs. flats going up one or a couple hundred more gems!

please be sure to look over the prices before commissioning me, especially if you're coming for a second piece!
~• PRICING NOTICE •~

hey guys, I've updated my prices a bit now that I've used this art shop more and more - the exchange rate isn't any different! just some of the prices for my waist/bust/full and b/w vs. flats going up one or a couple hundred more gems!

please be sure to look over the prices before commissioning me, especially if you're coming for a second piece!
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
@nissabug hey there! id love to get a flat colored waist up (for gems), if any of these characters here interest you? if you dont have a preference i can pick one :>
@nissabug hey there! id love to get a flat colored waist up (for gems), if any of these characters here interest you? if you dont have a preference i can pick one :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Thanks so much they look amazing <3
Do you mind if I post it to tumblr with a link back to you?
Thanks so much they look amazing <3
Do you mind if I post it to tumblr with a link back to you?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat sure that's fine! i actually have an art account there called nissabug-art if you'd like to link there too!
@OnyxBat sure that's fine! i actually have an art account there called nissabug-art if you'd like to link there too!
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
I can @ you there :)
I can @ you there :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Weavile I can do that! you can pick whichever one you'd like, I don't really have a preference! :)
@Weavile I can do that! you can pick whichever one you'd like, I don't really have a preference! :)
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
@nissabug alright! i'll get a flat waist-up of temperance if that's fine with you! i can send payment over whenever :>
@nissabug alright! i'll get a flat waist-up of temperance if that's fine with you! i can send payment over whenever :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile that's fine! I'll be a bit busy tomorrow but I should be able to work on it Sunday! you can go ahead and send the payment :)
@Weavile that's fine! I'll be a bit busy tomorrow but I should be able to work on it Sunday! you can go ahead and send the payment :)
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gfjI25E.png[/img] @Weavile here's ur piece, he was a lot of fun to draw! thank you for commissioning me :)
gfjI25E.png

@Weavile here's ur piece, he was a lot of fun to draw! thank you for commissioning me :)
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
@nissabug i love how he turned out, thank you again so much!
@nissabug i love how he turned out, thank you again so much!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40