Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blue's Art Museum (multimedia) 4 EGGS/$$
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Calyypso
Vintage works great! She'd look so cute in vintage clothes!! I just use street fashion as a basis in case people don't know where to start. I'll send you payment! Feel free to accept anytime!
@Calyypso
Vintage works great! She'd look so cute in vintage clothes!! I just use street fashion as a basis in case people don't know where to start. I'll send you payment! Feel free to accept anytime!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan

I'll try to start on her as soon as possible! I'm overloaded with school right now >,<
@Bananyan

I'll try to start on her as soon as possible! I'm overloaded with school right now >,<

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@Calyypso No problems!! I know it's finals right now! You don't have to start right away! Feel free to rain check till next week. I can wait. Haha.
@Calyypso No problems!! I know it's finals right now! You don't have to start right away! Feel free to rain check till next week. I can wait. Haha.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan

alright sounds good! ill ping you when i start
@Bananyan

alright sounds good! ill ping you when i start

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
!
!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
@calyypso so do u do gijinkas? Of course, id be willing to pay in gems and leave a nice tip~
@calyypso so do u do gijinkas? Of course, id be willing to pay in gems and leave a nice tip~
jotaro-kid.gif
@HighHighHopes

yes I do! would you like it to be full body or headshot?

(im new to gijinkas so im assuming it could be either)

also it might take a while for me to get to it, but within a week at most, as im busy with school :)
@HighHighHopes

yes I do! would you like it to be full body or headshot?

(im new to gijinkas so im assuming it could be either)

also it might take a while for me to get to it, but within a week at most, as im busy with school :)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
@calyypso headshot! Like a bust sort of deal. Im gonna order in a bit, as soon as decide who to gijinkafy lol.
@calyypso headshot! Like a bust sort of deal. Im gonna order in a bit, as soon as decide who to gijinkafy lol.
jotaro-kid.gif
@highhighhopes

sounds good! just ping me whenever you've made your decision~

also when you're ready, send the money in a one-way CR, I won't accept until I finished :)
@highhighhopes

sounds good! just ping me whenever you've made your decision~

also when you're ready, send the money in a one-way CR, I won't accept until I finished :)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
@calyypso
Username-highhighhopes
Style-traditional, bust, not colored plz
Of who/what-a gijinka of BananaBread https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=511385&tab=dragon&did=58636606
Payment- (treasure,gems, items) 150 gems!
Other- Bananabread is a very vain dragon (but not a jerk). He likes to flip his hair this way and that, so if you can make his expression a little smug, that'd be awesome! Also if u could include some pieces of his apparel (hair, date plumes on head/neck), id be willing to pay more for that. <3

Also tell me if my offer is fair, im bad at telling these kinds of things ;;
@calyypso
Username-highhighhopes
Style-traditional, bust, not colored plz
Of who/what-a gijinka of BananaBread https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=511385&tab=dragon&did=58636606
Payment- (treasure,gems, items) 150 gems!
Other- Bananabread is a very vain dragon (but not a jerk). He likes to flip his hair this way and that, so if you can make his expression a little smug, that'd be awesome! Also if u could include some pieces of his apparel (hair, date plumes on head/neck), id be willing to pay more for that. <3

Also tell me if my offer is fair, im bad at telling these kinds of things ;;
jotaro-kid.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11