Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | leos' bust & headshot shop~
1 2 3 4 5 6
boopx37
boopx37
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
Would it be possible to pay with fest apparel/currency/skins/eggs? Dont have any rn but I was just wondering for the future. I loooooove your art style and will totally be ordering no matter what :3
Would it be possible to pay with fest apparel/currency/skins/eggs? Dont have any rn but I was just wondering for the future. I loooooove your art style and will totally be ordering no matter what :3
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm

ah, this art shop is super old and outdated '^-^ my artstyle has changed a little bit since i opened this shop so if you're interested i could show you some of my more recent work and you can see if my style if something you'd still be interested in?

i'm not so much looking for fest currency/apparel/skins but i would take eggs in place of gems or treasure! the commission type would vary in how many eggs but i think this ratio would be good?

headshot lineart: 200g / 200kt / 2 eggs

headshot bust: 300g / 300kt / 3 eggs

headshot colored: 400g / 400kt / 4 eggs

bust colored: 500g / 500kt / 5 eggs

i could take mixed payments as well, for example a colored bust i could take 100g, 200kt, and two eggs. as long as it all added up evenly ^^

thank you for the interest in my art!
@LeWorm

ah, this art shop is super old and outdated '^-^ my artstyle has changed a little bit since i opened this shop so if you're interested i could show you some of my more recent work and you can see if my style if something you'd still be interested in?

i'm not so much looking for fest currency/apparel/skins but i would take eggs in place of gems or treasure! the commission type would vary in how many eggs but i think this ratio would be good?

i could take mixed payments as well, for example a colored bust i could take 100g, 200kt, and two eggs. as long as it all added up evenly ^^

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
[quote name="leos" date="2021-02-21 16:32:25" ] @LeWorm ah, this art shop is super old and outdated '^-^ my artstyle has changed a little bit since i opened this shop so if you're interested i could show you some of my more recent work and you can see if my style if something you'd still be interested in? i'm not so much looking for fest currency/apparel/skins but i would take eggs in place of gems or treasure! the commission type would vary in how many eggs but i think this ratio would be good? headshot lineart: 200g / 200kt / 2 eggs headshot bust: 300g / 300kt / 3 eggs headshot colored: 400g / 400kt / 4 eggs bust colored: 500g / 500kt / 5 eggs i could take mixed payments as well, for example a colored bust i could take 100g, 200kt, and two eggs. as long as it all added up evenly ^^ thank you for the interest in my art! [/quote] Ok! Thank you :D I’m poor from impulse buying currently and I’m having TERRIBLE luck on eggs but i will certainly order in the future :3
leos wrote on 2021-02-21 16:32:25:
@LeWorm

Ok! Thank you :D
I’m poor from impulse buying currently and I’m having TERRIBLE luck on eggs but i will certainly order in the future :3
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm

no worries! again, thank you for the interest in my art! it means a lot to me :)
@LeWorm

no worries! again, thank you for the interest in my art! it means a lot to me :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
I just spent awhile reading anathema’s bio
If that was your lore that was- beautiful
I love every tiny little aspect of the story
Gave her a like~
I just spent awhile reading anathema’s bio
If that was your lore that was- beautiful
I love every tiny little aspect of the story
Gave her a like~
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm

oh yes, i wrote her lore! ahh it makes me so happy someone took the time to read it! thank you, that means so much to me ;u;
@LeWorm

oh yes, i wrote her lore! ahh it makes me so happy someone took the time to read it! thank you, that means so much to me ;u;
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
1 2 3 4 5 6