Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monrose's Art Store [Full]
1 2 3 4
@Altair

No worries, you didn't miss anything! I said that I may add human characters and/or gijinkas in the future purely because I'm comfortable with drawing them, and consider my skill in that department to be at a level where its worthy of commission status.

I'd honestly love to open a category for animal characters, but I feel that I need to get some more practice before offering them for money -- especially since there's such a wide variety of animals to study! For the time being, I'd say that it will probably be a while until I offer them in the store, but it's likely I'll end up opening a category for them in the future!
@Altair

No worries, you didn't miss anything! I said that I may add human characters and/or gijinkas in the future purely because I'm comfortable with drawing them, and consider my skill in that department to be at a level where its worthy of commission status.

I'd honestly love to open a category for animal characters, but I feel that I need to get some more practice before offering them for money -- especially since there's such a wide variety of animals to study! For the time being, I'd say that it will probably be a while until I offer them in the store, but it's likely I'll end up opening a category for them in the future!
IbmKJK2.png[/url]
These. Are. Awesome. [emoji=gaoler star size=2] [size=1][s]Totally not jealous haha[/s][/size] I don’t have the funds for these right now, but I gotta buy one in the future! Keep up the good work!
These. Are. Awesome.
Totally not jealous haha
I don’t have the funds for these right now, but I gotta buy one in the future! Keep up the good work!
l9szmFh.jpg
@Sandboa

Aahhh,,you're too kind!! Thank you! :D
@Sandboa

Aahhh,,you're too kind!! Thank you! :D
IbmKJK2.png[/url]
Username: Lynxusnaturae Type of order: headshot Character info: he has a slightly lengthy bio if you feel like reading it, but in summary: he's the ruler and founder of a kingdom with a dark history. He's aloof, intelligent and craves wealth and power. Apparel/Accents/Skins: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/3698.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/28506.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/23316.png[/img] (his skin wouldn't be very visible on a headshot so if you don't want to include it that's fine) Details: if you could make him look elegant or smug that would be great. Type of payment: gems Other comments: n/a Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30786554] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307866/30786554_350.png[/img] [/url]
Username: Lynxusnaturae
Type of order: headshot
Character info: he has a slightly lengthy bio if you feel like reading it, but in summary: he's the ruler and founder of a kingdom with a dark history. He's aloof, intelligent and craves wealth and power.
Apparel/Accents/Skins:
3698.png28506.png23316.png
(his skin wouldn't be very visible on a headshot so if you don't want to include it that's fine)
Details: if you could make him look elegant or smug that would be great.
Type of payment: gems
Other comments: n/a
Dragon:
30786554_350.png
vkR3YKI.png
@LynxusNaturae

He's gorgeous!

I won't charge you much extra for the skin (as you've said, it won't be very visible), but I'll add on extra 40 for the apparel. Does 590g sound alright to you?
@LynxusNaturae

He's gorgeous!

I won't charge you much extra for the skin (as you've said, it won't be very visible), but I'll add on extra 40 for the apparel. Does 590g sound alright to you?
IbmKJK2.png[/url]
[b]Username[/b]: SarcasticHawke [b]Type of order[/b]: Bust [b]Character info[/b]: Despite her strict, often brutal upbringing, Hiraeth had far too much wildness in her veins to ever truly master her parents' pious path. They believed that prayer and control were the only way to combat the darkness spreading through the realm of Dreams...the Path of Light their only true source of happiness. Hiraeth and her bonded spirit believe otherwise. She's a firecracker who, now that she has run far from her parents' rule, speaks her mind and refuses to back down whenever she witnesses an injustice. Currently she is biding her time, learning how to become a true adventurer, so that she can one day return and put her parents in the grave they would have once dug for her. Hiraeth is a good person overall, but can often times be nervous in non-combat situations. Her upbringing left it's scars and she is not sure how to interact with others...she's never had friends or a relationship and does not like to be touched due to the abuse she has suffered. But she enjoys tinkering and creating, and is slowly learning that perhaps trusting others isn't so bad after all. Her full backstory is in the linked dragon's bio! [b]Apparel/Accents/Skins[/b]: She has no skin, but if you could add any visible apparel that would be amazing! [b]Details[/b]: Feel free to experiment with expressions! I'm open to anything. [b]Type of payment[/b]: Gems [b]Other comments[/b]: Thank you! <3 [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56111659] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561117/56111659_350.png[/img] [/url]
Username: SarcasticHawke
Type of order: Bust
Character info: Despite her strict, often brutal upbringing, Hiraeth had far too much wildness in her veins to ever truly master her parents' pious path. They believed that prayer and control were the only way to combat the darkness spreading through the realm of Dreams...the Path of Light their only true source of happiness.

Hiraeth and her bonded spirit believe otherwise. She's a firecracker who, now that she has run far from her parents' rule, speaks her mind and refuses to back down whenever she witnesses an injustice. Currently she is biding her time, learning how to become a true adventurer, so that she can one day return and put her parents in the grave they would have once dug for her.

Hiraeth is a good person overall, but can often times be nervous in non-combat situations. Her upbringing left it's scars and she is not sure how to interact with others...she's never had friends or a relationship and does not like to be touched due to the abuse she has suffered.

But she enjoys tinkering and creating, and is slowly learning that perhaps trusting others isn't so bad after all. Her full backstory is in the linked dragon's bio!

Apparel/Accents/Skins: She has no skin, but if you could add any visible apparel that would be amazing!
Details: Feel free to experiment with expressions! I'm open to anything.
Type of payment: Gems
Other comments: Thank you! <3
Dragon:

56111659_350.png
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

Her lore is!! So good!! I will protect her at all costs!!

I'm happy to include her apparel! But metal does tend to take a little longer for me to do, would 700g be alright for her pricing?
@SarcasticHawke

Her lore is!! So good!! I will protect her at all costs!!

I'm happy to include her apparel! But metal does tend to take a little longer for me to do, would 700g be alright for her pricing?
IbmKJK2.png[/url]
@Monrose Thank you!! I'm so glad you liked it <3 She's one of my current D&D characters so she means a lot to me. 700g sounds more than fair. I'll send a CR asap!
@Monrose Thank you!! I'm so glad you liked it <3 She's one of my current D&D characters so she means a lot to me. 700g sounds more than fair. I'll send a CR asap!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@monrose sure, I'll send the gems over now :)
@monrose sure, I'll send the gems over now :)
vkR3YKI.png
Bump!

Pings:

@Chivalry
Bump!

Pings:

@Chivalry
IbmKJK2.png[/url]
1 2 3 4