Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lynx's Art Shop ~ OPEN (RLC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[u][/u][u][/u][b]Status:[/b] RLC OPEN, FRC CLOSED [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vkR3YKI.png[/img] [b][url=https://lynxnothinks.tumblr.com/]Tumblr[/url] | [url=https://lynxnothinkscomms.carrd.co/]carrd[/url][/b] [b][u]Pinglists[/u][/b] [pinglist=18107][pinglist=18108] [/center] [center]Welcome to my art shop! I'm Lynx, and I've opened commissions here to fund my dragon-hoarding (and general life) adventures.[/center] [center][b]Slots:[/b] RLC: - OPEN - OPEN FR Currency: - Ringleader (Full body simple shading - paid) - CLOSED [/center] [center][color=purple][u][font=papyrus][size=5]Commission Info[/size][/font][/u][/color][/center] [center][columns][u][b]I will draw:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Animals [*]Dragons [*]Mild blood/gore/horror [*]Humans/humanoids [*]Anthros [/LIST] [nextcol][u][b]I will NOT draw:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] Anything against Flight Rising TOS [*] Offensive/discriminatory art [*] Excessive gore/body horror [*] Real people (including actors in-character) [*] Mechas [/LIST] [/columns][/center] - I don't accept art trades. - Mixed FR currency payment is accepted at a 1000t:1g ratio. - Please provide a clear reference image for non-FR characters. - I try to keep to a maximum 1 month turnaround on commissions and I will notify you if there are any delays. RLC commissions are prioritised. - I provide at least one sketch WIP for larger commissions for approval before moving on with a piece, but if you ever want additional updates let me know! [center][color=purple][u][font=papyrus][size=5]Terms[/size][/font][/u][/color][/center] [center][b]By commissioning me you are agreeing to these terms. Violation of these terms may see your commission refused or cancelled and/or you being banned from commissioning me in the future.[/b][/center] - Do not ask for art that goes against Flight Rising's TOS or my personal restrictions. - Do not remove my signature on the artwork. - I may use commissioned art for future advertisement of my work. - I have the right to refuse or cancel a commission at any time. - Please let me know in advance if you plan to use commissioned art for [b]advertisement[/b], as this may impact the commission price or if I am willing to accept your commission. I [b]will not allow the use of my art for NFTs or anything related to them, no exceptions.[/b] - If a piece of my art is going to be resold (e.g. alongside a character) please direct the new owner to these terms or myself as they apply to the artwork, not just the original commissioner. [b][u]For commissions paid in Flight Rising currency:[/u][/b] - Pay the full amount for your art through Crossroads once I accept your commission. I won't start work until then. Please [b]do not[/b] send payment through PM as I use Crossroads trades as receipts. - If you wish to cancel your commission after paying, you will not be refunded. - If [b]I[/b] cancel a commission a full refund will be provided. [b][u]For RLC (Real Life Currency) commissions:[/u][/b] - These are taken through PayPal. Payment is required after approval of a sketch. - You can commission these in-thread or through any platforms linked in my [url=https://lynxnothinkscomms.carrd.co/]carrd[/url]. - Please refer to my carrd for full terms. [b][u]Alternative payments[/u][/b] - always interested in Steam keys for games! Please DM me if you've got any you'd like to offer as full or partial payment. - I sometimes have an item wishlist in the replies, and I accept these items as full or partial payment for their lowest AH value. [b][u]Form[/u][/b] Please use this form if you're commissioning in-thread! [quote]Link/image of character: Payment type: (gems/treasure/RLC) Commission type: (e.g. Lineart full body, coloured and shaded) Anything else you'd like me to know: For FR dragons - Apparel or skin/accent: [/quote] [center][color=purple][u][font=papyrus][size=5]Prices[/size][/font][/u][/color][/center] [center][b]Ratios: £1:150g:150,000t[/b] RLC prices are shown in GBP, but I accept any currency that PayPal does. Additional examples of art can be found in this thread (start at the back for most recent work!), on my [url=https://lynxnothinks.tumblr.com/]Tumblr[/url] or provided upon request. [img]https://i.imgur.com/As82tyb.png[/img] [center]Full body with simple shading[/center] [b]Full body, flat coloured:[/b] £20* [b]Full body, coloured with simple shading:[/b] £30* [b]Full body, coloured with rendered shading:[/b]£60** [right][columns][b]Headshot, flat coloured:[/b] £15* [b]Headshot, coloured with simple shading:[/b] £20* [b]Headshot, coloured with rendered shading:[/b] £40** [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/vl1kUk7.png[/img] [center]Headshot, coloured with rendered shading[/center][/columns][/right] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0b6625c7e0cdec876d8b51be70409333/3bd3ebc7e546bbf1-66/s640x960/1bf6b09db57ff2b56ff6ba335c56d12bd61feccf.png[/img] [size=3]half-body illustration[/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8fee5681b0b59674c8f9f27a8e050bda/a43c1f0d6d4fb0b6-0a/s640x960/7f60a49062156e52324ec7662bfca58192cfc008.png[/img] [size=3]full body illustration[/size] [b][u]Illustrations[/u][/b] Rendered style with additional background elements. Price varies depending on complexity, so please ask me for a price quote. [b]Headshot:[/b] £60+** [b]Half-body:[/b] £75+** [b]Full-body:[/b]£90+** *[b]may have an additional complexity charge of ~25% of the original price when paying in FR currency. **Currently only available for RLC. Headshots of Aberrations (and other multi-headed creatures) will be of just one head as standard for the time being. If you'd like both drawn let me know and I'll give you a price quote. Full-bodies will be the same price as a normal commission.[/b] If you're unsure about how much you have to pay let me know! [img]https://i.imgur.com/UVKhp3p.png[/img] [/center]
Welcome to my art shop! I'm Lynx, and I've opened commissions here to fund my dragon-hoarding (and general life) adventures.
Slots:

RLC:
- OPEN
- OPEN

FR Currency:
- Ringleader (Full body simple shading - paid)
- CLOSED
Commission Info
I will draw:
  • Animals
  • Dragons
  • Mild blood/gore/horror
  • Humans/humanoids
  • Anthros
I will NOT draw:
  • Anything against Flight Rising TOS
  • Offensive/discriminatory art
  • Excessive gore/body horror
  • Real people (including actors in-character)
  • Mechas

- I don't accept art trades.

- Mixed FR currency payment is accepted at a 1000t:1g ratio.

- Please provide a clear reference image for non-FR characters.

- I try to keep to a maximum 1 month turnaround on commissions and I will notify you if there are any delays. RLC commissions are prioritised.

- I provide at least one sketch WIP for larger commissions for approval before moving on with a piece, but if you ever want additional updates let me know!
Terms
By commissioning me you are agreeing to these terms. Violation of these terms may see your commission refused or cancelled and/or you being banned from commissioning me in the future.

- Do not ask for art that goes against Flight Rising's TOS or my personal restrictions.

- Do not remove my signature on the artwork.

- I may use commissioned art for future advertisement of my work.

- I have the right to refuse or cancel a commission at any time.

- Please let me know in advance if you plan to use commissioned art for advertisement, as this may impact the commission price or if I am willing to accept your commission. I will not allow the use of my art for NFTs or anything related to them, no exceptions.

- If a piece of my art is going to be resold (e.g. alongside a character) please direct the new owner to these terms or myself as they apply to the artwork, not just the original commissioner.

For commissions paid in Flight Rising currency:

- Pay the full amount for your art through Crossroads once I accept your commission. I won't start work until then. Please do not send payment through PM as I use Crossroads trades as receipts.

- If you wish to cancel your commission after paying, you will not be refunded.

- If I cancel a commission a full refund will be provided.

For RLC (Real Life Currency) commissions:

- These are taken through PayPal. Payment is required after approval of a sketch.

- You can commission these in-thread or through any platforms linked in my carrd.

- Please refer to my carrd for full terms.

Alternative payments

- always interested in Steam keys for games! Please DM me if you've got any you'd like to offer as full or partial payment.

- I sometimes have an item wishlist in the replies, and I accept these items as full or partial payment for their lowest AH value.

Form

Please use this form if you're commissioning in-thread!
Quote:
Link/image of character:
Payment type: (gems/treasure/RLC)
Commission type: (e.g. Lineart full body, coloured and shaded)
Anything else you'd like me to know:
For FR dragons - Apparel or skin/accent:
Prices
Ratios: £1:150g:150,000t

RLC prices are shown in GBP, but I accept any currency that PayPal does.

Additional examples of art can be found in this thread (start at the back for most recent work!), on my Tumblr or provided upon request.

As82tyb.png
Full body with simple shading
Full body, flat coloured: £20*

Full body, coloured with simple shading: £30*

Full body, coloured with rendered shading:£60**
Headshot, flat coloured: £15*

Headshot, coloured with simple shading: £20*

Headshot, coloured with rendered shading: £40**
vl1kUk7.png
Headshot, coloured with rendered shading

1bf6b09db57ff2b56ff6ba335c56d12bd61feccf.png

half-body illustration

7f60a49062156e52324ec7662bfca58192cfc008.png

full body illustration

Illustrations

Rendered style with additional background elements. Price varies depending on complexity, so please ask me for a price quote.

Headshot: £60+**

Half-body: £75+**

Full-body:£90+**

*may have an additional complexity charge of ~25% of the original price when paying in FR currency.

**Currently only available for RLC.

Headshots of Aberrations (and other multi-headed creatures) will be of just one head as standard for the time being. If you'd like both drawn let me know and I'll give you a price quote. Full-bodies will be the same price as a normal commission.

If you're unsure about how much you have to pay let me know!

UVKhp3p.png
vkR3YKI.png
Pinglist

Pinglist

vkR3YKI.png
WISHLIST

currently not accepting wishlist items.
WISHLIST

currently not accepting wishlist items.
vkR3YKI.png
@pachirisu, @balthy, @thysteria, @ziegler, @rohana
Hello! I think you all wanted pinging when my art shop opened, so here you go! but don't feel obligated to commission anything haha

If any of you want to be taken off the pinglist now, let me know. Thank you!
@pachirisu, @balthy, @thysteria, @ziegler, @rohana
Hello! I think you all wanted pinging when my art shop opened, so here you go! but don't feel obligated to commission anything haha

If any of you want to be taken off the pinglist now, let me know. Thank you!
vkR3YKI.png
Thanks for the ping! @MoonlightLynx Link/image of dragon: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43052962&skin=0&apparel=24053,602,605,716,744,604,21239,606,10382,20577,18787&xt=dressing.png[/img] Who the commission is for: Myself! Commission Type: Headshot, coloured and shaded Apparel or skin/accent: I would like all of the apparel that is visible in the headshot, which should only be three pieces but let me know if otherwise! Anything else you'd like me to know: I’ll be paying in gems. :) Also she’s a pirate, idk if that helps lol
Thanks for the ping!

@MoonlightLynx
Link/image of dragon: dragon?did=43052962&skin=0&apparel=24053,602,605,716,744,604,21239,606,10382,20577,18787&xt=dressing.png
Who the commission is for: Myself!
Commission Type: Headshot, coloured and shaded
Apparel or skin/accent: I would like all of the apparel that is visible in the headshot, which should only be three pieces but let me know if otherwise!
Anything else you'd like me to know: I’ll be paying in gems. :)
Also she’s a pirate, idk if that helps lol
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@thysteria that should come to 75g. I'll put you in a slot, thank you for commissioning :D
@thysteria that should come to 75g. I'll put you in a slot, thank you for commissioning :D
vkR3YKI.png
@MoonlightLynx Amazing art! I would like to be added to the pinglist please :D [b]Link/image of dragon:[/b] Clam [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132800/13279925_350.png[/img] [b]Who the commission is for:[/b] Myself [b]Commission type:[/b] Headshot colored and shaded [b]Apparel or skin/accent: [/b] 1) Diver Emblem 2) Undine's Flatfins 3) Fin Jewels 4) Warmwater Wanderers [b]Anything else you'd like me to know:[/b] So the total will be 85,000 Treasure? Also, Clam is a know-it-all, so it'll be great to make her look smug
@MoonlightLynx

Amazing art! I would like to be added to the pinglist please :D

Link/image of dragon:
Clam
13279925_350.png

Who the commission is for: Myself

Commission type: Headshot colored and shaded

Apparel or skin/accent:
1) Diver Emblem
2) Undine's Flatfins
3) Fin Jewels
4) Warmwater Wanderers

Anything else you'd like me to know:
So the total will be 85,000 Treasure?
Also, Clam is a know-it-all, so it'll be great to make her look smug
@MoonlightLynx Link/image of dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13760423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137605/13760423_350.png[/img] [/url] Who the commission is for: me Commission type: Full body, coloured and shaded Apparel  or skin/accent: luminous halo Anything else you'd like me to know: shes a very happy dragon.
@MoonlightLynx
Link/image of dragon:
13760423_350.png

Who the commission is for: me
Commission type: Full body, coloured and shaded
Apparel  or skin/accent: luminous halo
Anything else you'd like me to know: shes a very happy dragon.
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@MoonlightLynx

Are there still slots free? If not can I be on the pinglist for when they open again?
@MoonlightLynx

Are there still slots free? If not can I be on the pinglist for when they open again?
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@moonlightlynx
Please add me to the pinglist. Your arts stunning and i need when a slot opens
@moonlightlynx
Please add me to the pinglist. Your arts stunning and i need when a slot opens
jfLmvwf.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23