Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Just. Little chibis. (full~)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ProtonBonfire
Oh, no, not couple, just two separate chibis :o But if gems is preferred I can only order one because my gems are a bit lacking at the moment!

Your ID: 222505

Type: Humanoid

Character or Dragon Link: Reference | She has additional human art in her bio for more references if wanted!

Edge: White

Eye line color: Black

Skin: color: #FFDFD0

Character Personality: Nurturing, animal lover, relaxed

Other requests?: none!

Are you willing to let me post art in public?: Y
@ProtonBonfire
Oh, no, not couple, just two separate chibis :o But if gems is preferred I can only order one because my gems are a bit lacking at the moment!

Your ID: 222505

Character or Dragon Link: Reference | She has additional human art in her bio for more references if wanted!

Edge: White

Eye line color: Black

Skin: color: #FFDFD0

Character Personality: Nurturing, animal lover, relaxed

Other requests?: none!

Are you willing to let me post art in public?: Y
fo11Vhp.png
ahhh yeaaa thats fair, i didnt think of that, in that case the eyes can be done black, so thank you for pointing that out ^^
ahhh yeaaa thats fair, i didnt think of that, in that case the eyes can be done black, so thank you for pointing that out ^^
@Blot
she has different color's outfits. Which one should I draw? (black, pink or others?)

will write you on a slot~
@Blot
she has different color's outfits. Which one should I draw? (black, pink or others?)

will write you on a slot~
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png

slot closed

slot closed
@ProtonBonfire
OTZ wifi bad, too late lol
hello again lol~ :3
Your ID: 330910

Character or Dragon Link: tori (gijinka of this derg!)

Edge: Default(white)

Eye line color: light blue(dont need so light lol, or you can do it like lightning flight eye)

Skin: White(default)

Character Personality: friends-with-everybody kind of person, and very energetic. but also not very easily trust others(but still smiling all the time!).
em, for theme music, there are 2, here and here.(uh, the 2nd has lyrics, first one no)

Other requests?: none :3

Are you willing to let me post art in public? (will keep in private if not)
Y
@ProtonBonfire
OTZ wifi bad, too late lol
hello again lol~ :3
Your ID: 330910

Character or Dragon Link: tori (gijinka of this derg!)

Edge: Default(white)

Eye line color: light blue(dont need so light lol, or you can do it like lightning flight eye)

Skin: White(default)

Character Personality: friends-with-everybody kind of person, and very energetic. but also not very easily trust others(but still smiling all the time!).
em, for theme music, there are 2, here and here.(uh, the 2nd has lyrics, first one no)

Other requests?: none :3

Are you willing to let me post art in public? (will keep in private if not)
Y
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen
lol sorry >< slot is full
Next time I recommend a way!
like you reply "slot plz" then you edit.

I'll listen to your music immediately!!!!!!!Thank you for the recommendation ;v;

Next time if you grab a slot you can ctrl+c this reply's info. Good luck and good night, I'm +15 like you too =v=
@fukanzen
lol sorry >< slot is full
Next time I recommend a way!
like you reply "slot plz" then you edit.

I'll listen to your music immediately!!!!!!!Thank you for the recommendation ;v;

Next time if you grab a slot you can ctrl+c this reply's info. Good luck and good night, I'm +15 like you too =v=
@Naegiri

lol~~

I can draw her! will write you on a slot
@Naegiri

lol~~

I can draw her! will write you on a slot
@ProtonBonfire - Black please!
@ProtonBonfire - Black please!
Sketchbook Thread
@ProtonBonfire

those chibis are so cute!!! do you have a pinglist? if so, I'd love being there-

Also, if you'd like, would you be affiliates with me? I rlly liked this artshop ^^
@ProtonBonfire

those chibis are so cute!!! do you have a pinglist? if so, I'd love being there-

Also, if you'd like, would you be affiliates with me? I rlly liked this artshop ^^
@ProtonBonfire could I be added to the pinglist please? Your art is co cute
@ProtonBonfire could I be added to the pinglist please? Your art is co cute
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7