Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | will art for money!! (0/1 OPEN) [G/T]
1 2 3 4
[center] _______________________________________ [u] [b]will art for money[/b][/u] Status: Open! [i]Don't worry about pinging, I'm subbed[/i] As I'm purely self-taught, I hope you can forgive the mistakes that I might make! You may also notice that my art improves or changes slightly over time for the same reason. [b]*** Examples at bottom of post;[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3039380][i][b]Click here for a full list of examples please![/b][/i][/url] *** [i][b] Please read [/b][/i] I offer [i]Lined bundle[/i]: Uncolored lineart [i]Flat bundle[/i]: Base colours and details applied, no shading + lined [i]Full bundle[/i]: Rich colours and details applied, soft shading + lined + flat I am willing to do Humans/Humanoids/ etc. Anthro Varying amounts of gore (please ask) Most animals (best at dragons, worst at horses) But not Nudity Anything involving a heavy mechanical aspect (Mecha) * At the moment, I will only do headshots of FR dragons with apparel; this is because drawing very elaborate clothes is difficult and takes forever to accomplish. I can try my best at FR dragons with light/ no apparel, though be warned that they may cost more due to the complex colours and patterns they come with. * It usually takes me a week to finish a commission (sometimes longer if the piece is overly complex/large). * Art can be used anywhere- that's 100% fine, as long as due credit is given! Due credit means mentioning my Instagram handle (@biggerthanmyfuture) close to your piece, or, if you're posting it on FR, link back to this shop. * You cannot edit/ resell my art. Your ownership of the art does not mean that you are allowed to profit off of it in any way. * Currency must be sent after a sketch is shown. * You cannot remove my signature from/use the examples or finished commissions given in this shop. * I may ask you to simplify an overly complicated design. *Remember, the better the references, the better the end result! [b] ***[/b] [i][b] Prices![/b][/i] If you have a complex request, prices will rise. [b]1 gem = 1000 treasure 1000 treasure = 0.01$USD[/b] __________ > 750 gems/ 750 kT for a lined headshot > 1000 gems/ 1000 kT for a flat headshot > 1250 gems/ 1.25 milT for a full headshot > 2000 gems/ 2 milT for a lined halfbody > 2500 gems/ 2.5 milT for a flat halfbody > 3000 gems/ 3 milT for a full halfbody > 3500 gems/ 3.5 milT for a lined fullbody > 4500 gems/ 4.5 milT for a flat fullbody > 5500 gems/ 5.5 milT for a full fullbody __________ > Additional prices for BACKGROUND DETAILS (as in details such as a moon/flowers behind your character, not a whole scene) Solid colour/ transparent is free! [b]***[/b] [b] [i] Form! [/i][/b] References/Description (the better the references, the better the end result!) : Type of commission (flat headshot, full halfbody, etc) : Willing to pay (currency/items needed for the above) : Additional information (pose, which accessories are optional, etc. If pose is not specified, default pose is 3/4 or to the side) : [b] [i] Slots![/i][/b] [i]FR Currency[/i] 0/1 Empty! [i]USD/EUR[/i] Not now, please. [b]Waiting List[/b] Empty! [b]*** [/b] [b][i]Newest examples[/i][/b] [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51326121046_0fcd683d10_k.jpg[/img] [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51327129435_fce14d40f7_k.jpg[/img] [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51327130865_79bc43a488_k.jpg[/img] _______________________________________[/center][i][/i]

will art for money

Don't worry about pinging, I'm subbed

As I'm purely self-taught, I hope you can forgive the mistakes that I might make! You may also notice that my art improves or changes slightly over time for the same reason.

Examples at bottom of post;

Click here for a full list of examples please!

Please read

I offer
Lined bundle: Uncolored lineart
Flat bundle: Base colours and details applied, no shading + lined
Full bundle: Rich colours and details applied, soft shading + lined + flat

I am willing to do
Humans/Humanoids/ etc.
Anthro
Varying amounts of gore (please ask)
Most animals (best at dragons, worst at horses)

But not
Nudity
Anything involving a heavy mechanical aspect (Mecha)

* At the moment, I will only do headshots of FR dragons with apparel; this is because drawing very elaborate clothes is difficult and takes forever to accomplish. I can try my best at FR dragons with light/ no apparel, though be warned that they may cost more due to the complex colours and patterns they come with.

* It usually takes me a week to finish a commission (sometimes longer if the piece is overly complex/large).

* Art can be used anywhere- that's 100% fine, as long as due credit is given! Due credit means mentioning my Instagram handle (@biggerthanmyfuture) close to your piece, or, if you're posting it on FR, link back to this shop.

* You cannot edit/ resell my art. Your ownership of the art does not mean that you are allowed to profit off of it in any way.

* Currency must be sent after a sketch is shown.

* You cannot remove my signature from/use the examples or finished commissions given in this shop.

* I may ask you to simplify an overly complicated design.

*Remember, the better the references, the better the end result!

Prices!

If you have a complex request, prices will rise.

1 gem = 1000 treasure
1000 treasure = 0.01$USD

> 750 gems/ 750 kT for a lined headshot
> 1000 gems/ 1000 kT for a flat headshot
> 1250 gems/ 1.25 milT for a full headshot

> 2000 gems/ 2 milT for a lined halfbody
> 2500 gems/ 2.5 milT for a flat halfbody
> 3000 gems/ 3 milT for a full halfbody

> 3500 gems/ 3.5 milT for a lined fullbody
> 4500 gems/ 4.5 milT for a flat fullbody
> 5500 gems/ 5.5 milT for a full fullbody

> Additional prices for BACKGROUND DETAILS (as in details such as a moon/flowers behind your character, not a whole scene)
Solid colour/ transparent is free!

Form!

References/Description (the better the references, the better the end result!) :
Type of commission (flat headshot, full halfbody, etc) :
Willing to pay (currency/items needed for the above) :
Additional information (pose, which accessories are optional, etc. If pose is not specified, default pose is 3/4 or to the side) :

Slots!

FR Currency
0/1
Empty!

USD/EUR
Not now, please.

Waiting List
Empty!

Newest examples

51326121046_0fcd683d10_k.jpg

51327129435_fce14d40f7_k.jpg

51327130865_79bc43a488_k.jpg

References/Description : my oc, kay!
Type of commission : full-colored bust
Willing to pay : 1000g?
Additional information : nothin much! tysm for your time )))
@dragonrar hi!! i love your art style, if you've got slots open i'd be happy to snag one :D

References/Description : my oc, kay!
Type of commission : full-colored bust
Willing to pay : 1000g?
Additional information : nothin much! tysm for your time )))
1uPFBAQ.gif

- vince | he/they | buying art -
Sure, I'd be more than happy! Would you like to pay before or after a sketch?
Sure, I'd be more than happy! Would you like to pay before or after a sketch?
I cooka da pizza (art shop)
current earworm; Daria by Holygram
@dragonrar Can you hold me a slot? I need to decide what I want and sort out funds but I am interested!
@dragonrar Can you hold me a slot? I need to decide what I want and sort out funds but I am interested!
adfa.png
@Riku114
Slots are for commissions that I'm currently working on, but I can put you on the waitlist if you'd like! C:
@Riku114
Slots are for commissions that I'm currently working on, but I can put you on the waitlist if you'd like! C:
@dragonrar Alright thanks!
@dragonrar Alright thanks!
adfa.png
@dragonrar

References/Description : https://toyhou.se/6158080.ray#20237568
He is kind of the suave butler kind of personality / aesthetic so I would recommend an expression / pose similar to that?

Type of commission : Fullcolor Halfbody

Willing to pay : 1500 g

Additional information : You can work with whatever resolution, but I want to put this on a page for a blog of mine so it would be cool if you could make a cropped version that has a 2:1 ratio of height : width similar to these [x] [x] [x]
@dragonrar

References/Description : https://toyhou.se/6158080.ray#20237568
He is kind of the suave butler kind of personality / aesthetic so I would recommend an expression / pose similar to that?

Type of commission : Fullcolor Halfbody

Willing to pay : 1500 g

Additional information : You can work with whatever resolution, but I want to put this on a page for a blog of mine so it would be cool if you could make a cropped version that has a 2:1 ratio of height : width similar to these [x] [x] [x]
adfa.png
@Riku114

Can do c:! Would you like to pay before a sketch or after?
@Riku114

Can do c:! Would you like to pay before a sketch or after?
@dragonrar After if that is alright with you
@dragonrar After if that is alright with you
adfa.png
@Riku114
No problem ^^ Your comm. should be done in 1-2 weeks at max C:
@Riku114
No problem ^^ Your comm. should be done in 1-2 weeks at max C:
1 2 3 4