Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | will art for money!! (0/1 OPEN) [G/T]
1 2 3 4
@dragonrar Sweet thanks!
@dragonrar Sweet thanks!
adfa.png
Hi!

I'd like to claim a slot, if that is alright. Will sent a PM in a bit!
Hi!

I'd like to claim a slot, if that is alright. Will sent a PM in a bit!
@Pinkdragonwings
Alright! (and sorry for the late reply '^^)
@Pinkdragonwings
Alright! (and sorry for the late reply '^^)
I cooka da pizza (art shop)
current earworm; Daria by Holygram
@dragonrar
oooh, this is some neat art!
References/Description: https://toyhou.se/5346103.vardan-baso-#20827455
he's jaded plant magician that would prefer reading in a quiet place than party
Type of commission: lined halfbody
Willing to pay: 750g
Additional information: in terms of pose, i was thinking of him holding a rose/book? his jacket is optional
@dragonrar
oooh, this is some neat art!
References/Description: https://toyhou.se/5346103.vardan-baso-#20827455
he's jaded plant magician that would prefer reading in a quiet place than party
Type of commission: lined halfbody
Willing to pay: 750g
Additional information: in terms of pose, i was thinking of him holding a rose/book? his jacket is optional
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Thank you so much! It means so, so much to me that people find my style to their taste <33

As for your comm, it should definitely be done in less than a week (as it's colour that takes me the longest to polish). Would you like to pay before/after a sketch is given?
@SnailMuffin
Thank you so much! It means so, so much to me that people find my style to their taste <33

As for your comm, it should definitely be done in less than a week (as it's colour that takes me the longest to polish). Would you like to pay before/after a sketch is given?
@dragonrar
you're welcome!!

as for that question, i can pay before! do you prefer me sending it via private messages or crossroads?
@dragonrar
you're welcome!!

as for that question, i can pay before! do you prefer me sending it via private messages or crossroads?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Either is fine by me c:
@SnailMuffin
Either is fine by me c:
bump
bump
Hello~
Consider a full colour halfbody of [this guy] ? Or anyone other from [here] if you find them more inspiring ( :

I'm just a bit confused about prices, is it really 1500 gems? Or it would be 4500 to match USD prices?
//because if 4500 I'd change the type of art
Hello~
Consider a full colour halfbody of [this guy] ? Or anyone other from [here] if you find them more inspiring ( :

I'm just a bit confused about prices, is it really 1500 gems? Or it would be 4500 to match USD prices?
//because if 4500 I'd change the type of art
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
@Igneriss

Hot damn, I didn't notice how badly I messed up the prices there! I've gone and fixed it (as well as lowering it a bit I didn't realize how high it was lmao) I'm so sorry for the inconvenience :(

I love your character's design, by the way! (I'm a sucker for guys with pink hair) I'll slot you up for a slot if you'd still like one, as soon as you confirm :>
@Igneriss

Hot damn, I didn't notice how badly I messed up the prices there! I've gone and fixed it (as well as lowering it a bit I didn't realize how high it was lmao) I'm so sorry for the inconvenience :(

I love your character's design, by the way! (I'm a sucker for guys with pink hair) I'll slot you up for a slot if you'd still like one, as soon as you confirm :>
1 2 3 4