Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [bothriolepis' art shop 2.0] (FULL)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 101 102
@Ghoulcats here you are, i hope you like them :0!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jk79loQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x78Kn9q.png[/img]
@Ghoulcats
here you are, i hope you like them :0!!!
jk79loQ.png
x78Kn9q.png
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE FONTS U DID FOR THEM ARE SO P E R F E C T

THEY LOOK AMAZING AS ALWAYS THANK U SM ;w; <3 i esp love the way ghouls looks w the smoke!!
@bothriolepis

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE FONTS U DID FOR THEM ARE SO P E R F E C T

THEY LOOK AMAZING AS ALWAYS THANK U SM ;w; <3 i esp love the way ghouls looks w the smoke!!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Vovina here you go, i hope you like it!!!!!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HQqNBKA.png[/img]
@Vovina
here you go, i hope you like it!!!!!!!
HQqNBKA.png
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis Oh my gosh oh my gosh, I hope I can contain my excitement enough to try to make a coherent reply to you because this is amazing!! I absolutely love it, and thank you so much for drawing him! I've been looking forward to this and he looks incredible in your awesome art style aaaaa! This is so perfect for him, the composition, the stance, his eyes looking out from under the bangs and the showing of those sharp teeth on his face and tail! What a tremendous piece! And look at just how wonderfully you've blended the shadows in the gold that just makes it shimmer and glint, like it really is catching the light in that metallic way! And the faint texturing speaks something of the sea, along with the highlight of the scales on his tail, it's subtle and soft and works so perfectly with your shading across the image, and those purple shadows that just make it pop and set the different perspectives of dimension! The tail and capes and sleeves in the back, his sweeping hair, and then the foot forward and his hands out in motion!

If it's okay with you may I put this up in his toyhouse gallery (with link and credit back to you)? If you want me to use your toyhouse account, or another website or your FR page, please let me know if it's alright!

Thank you so much again! <3
@bothriolepis Oh my gosh oh my gosh, I hope I can contain my excitement enough to try to make a coherent reply to you because this is amazing!! I absolutely love it, and thank you so much for drawing him! I've been looking forward to this and he looks incredible in your awesome art style aaaaa! This is so perfect for him, the composition, the stance, his eyes looking out from under the bangs and the showing of those sharp teeth on his face and tail! What a tremendous piece! And look at just how wonderfully you've blended the shadows in the gold that just makes it shimmer and glint, like it really is catching the light in that metallic way! And the faint texturing speaks something of the sea, along with the highlight of the scales on his tail, it's subtle and soft and works so perfectly with your shading across the image, and those purple shadows that just make it pop and set the different perspectives of dimension! The tail and capes and sleeves in the back, his sweeping hair, and then the foot forward and his hands out in motion!

If it's okay with you may I put this up in his toyhouse gallery (with link and credit back to you)? If you want me to use your toyhouse account, or another website or your FR page, please let me know if it's alright!

Thank you so much again! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
gosh I’m glad you liked it so much, he was an absolute pleasure to work on!! and feel free to credit my fr or my toyhouse when posting it, my th user is the same as my username here!
@Vovina
gosh I’m glad you liked it so much, he was an absolute pleasure to work on!! and feel free to credit my fr or my toyhouse when posting it, my th user is the same as my username here!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@EpikBri here you go, i hope you like it!!!!!!!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CSbh5zn.png[/img]
@EpikBri
here you go, i hope you like it!!!!!!!!!
CSbh5zn.png
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@Mazurkas @Kalinka @Bamf @laerka @Cacophony @glacevoleur @voidbeast @Yemoja @Ogord @DilsDoes @Cynil @NorthernLiights @Lyka @Vynne

5 slots open, + some art trade slots if anyone is interested in that!!
@Mazurkas @Kalinka @Bamf @laerka @Cacophony @glacevoleur @voidbeast @Yemoja @Ogord @DilsDoes @Cynil @NorthernLiights @Lyka @Vynne

5 slots open, + some art trade slots if anyone is interested in that!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

I hope the ping is okay! I love your style! Do you do just lineart by chance? :3
@bothriolepis

I hope the ping is okay! I love your style! Do you do just lineart by chance? :3
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
@Vinifera
the ping is fine! and what do you mean by library :0?
@Vinifera
the ping is fine! and what do you mean by library :0?
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

Omg autocorrect xD lineart!
@bothriolepis

Omg autocorrect xD lineart!
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 101 102