Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [bothriolepis' art shop 2.0] (FULL)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 101 102
@Vinifera
oh yeah i could do just lineart!! for prices i'd say 700g/kt/$7 for a bust, 1500g/kt/$15 for a half body, or 2000g/kt/$20 for a full body!
@Vinifera
oh yeah i could do just lineart!! for prices i'd say 700g/kt/$7 for a bust, 1500g/kt/$15 for a half body, or 2000g/kt/$20 for a full body!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis And how do you feel about groups? I've been looking to get lineart for something like a half-body group of 7--if you'd be willing to do a partial art trade or take items in addition, I could front about 4500g! Examples if you want them: 1, 2, 3

I know this is probably a lot all at once, my apologies ;w;
@bothriolepis And how do you feel about groups? I've been looking to get lineart for something like a half-body group of 7--if you'd be willing to do a partial art trade or take items in addition, I could front about 4500g! Examples if you want them: 1, 2, 3

I know this is probably a lot all at once, my apologies ;w;
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
@Vinifera
how complex are the characters you want :0? i def think i could do it if they aren't too complex!!
@Vinifera
how complex are the characters you want :0? i def think i could do it if they aren't too complex!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

They're standard fantasy fare from a D&D campaign! This goofball is probably the most complex in design. I can send you the rest in a PM if you like? Or I can fill out an order form? I'm a little hesitant to post all the designs here because it's partially a gift for a friend but I shall do so if you like!
@bothriolepis

They're standard fantasy fare from a D&D campaign! This goofball is probably the most complex in design. I can send you the rest in a PM if you like? Or I can fill out an order form? I'm a little hesitant to post all the designs here because it's partially a gift for a friend but I shall do so if you like!
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
@Vinifera
oh yeah that's not too complex at all! feel free to pm me with the forms + refs for everyone, and we can also work out payment there too!
@Vinifera
oh yeah that's not too complex at all! feel free to pm me with the forms + refs for everyone, and we can also work out payment there too!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

aaaa thank you so much! ^^ I'll send a PM in a little bit!
@bothriolepis

aaaa thank you so much! ^^ I'll send a PM in a little bit!
[emoji=dna size=1]
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis Hey hi and hello!

I'd love to commission you again, but I don't quite have a reference ready to show - would it be possible to put a commission slot on a soft hold for a few hours? I believe I can have a reference doodled up by the end of the day!

No worries If nah, though, I understand!
@bothriolepis Hey hi and hello!

I'd love to commission you again, but I don't quite have a reference ready to show - would it be possible to put a commission slot on a soft hold for a few hours? I believe I can have a reference doodled up by the end of the day!

No worries If nah, though, I understand!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Bamf
i'm totally fine with holding a slot for you, no problem!
@Bamf
i'm totally fine with holding a slot for you, no problem!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Oh these are good, do you have a pinglist? No money atm but maybe in the future!
Oh these are good, do you have a pinglist? No money atm but maybe in the future!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 101 102