Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fuzzy's art shop [CLOSED] [g/at]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30
@Raboniel alright, getting your name changed in the main post now! and while i have you here, i just want to let you know that it may take me a little longer than it usually would to finish your commission on account of me getting sick. i will of course still get it done in a timely manner though!
@Raboniel alright, getting your name changed in the main post now! and while i have you here, i just want to let you know that it may take me a little longer than it usually would to finish your commission on account of me getting sick. i will of course still get it done in a timely manner though!
fMy4Ig7.png
Take your time, your health comes first!
Take your time, your health comes first!
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@Raboniel here's the sketch so far! if everything looks ok with it, i'll get to work on the rest asap! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YScOk2o.png[/img]
@Raboniel here's the sketch so far! if everything looks ok with it, i'll get to work on the rest asap!
YScOk2o.png
fMy4Ig7.png
@fuzzysherbet

Could both front feet be facing forward? Other than that, awesome!
@fuzzysherbet

Could both front feet be facing forward? Other than that, awesome!
@Raboniel this any better? [img]https://i.imgur.com/D2OB1Kr.png[/img]
@Raboniel this any better?
D2OB1Kr.png
fMy4Ig7.png
@fuzzysherbet

Awesome!
@fuzzysherbet

Awesome!
@Raboniel sorry this took a while! hot weather, feeling sick, and technical difficulties are not a mix that results in speed, lol. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SoHhCjD.png[/img]
@Raboniel sorry this took a while! hot weather, feeling sick, and technical difficulties are not a mix that results in speed, lol.
SoHhCjD.png
fMy4Ig7.png
Thank you, he's adorable!
Thank you, he's adorable!
Reopening bump!
---
@Argentleif, @AardRinn, @aquaticPacifist, @Croissants, @DaMushMusher, @Phoebici, @Luunai, @Kiranagi, @halforq
Reopening bump!
---
@Argentleif, @AardRinn, @aquaticPacifist, @Croissants, @DaMushMusher, @Phoebici, @Luunai, @Kiranagi, @halforq
fMy4Ig7.png
@fuzzysherbet hello! im interested in getting some art from you, but all of my dragons (first three lair tabs) are very complex designs- so i figured id ask beforehand :>

you're free to choose any dragon of mine apart from aries, auctumnus, and koji- otherwise, would you be willing to take on any of them? :D
@fuzzysherbet hello! im interested in getting some art from you, but all of my dragons (first three lair tabs) are very complex designs- so i figured id ask beforehand :>

you're free to choose any dragon of mine apart from aries, auctumnus, and koji- otherwise, would you be willing to take on any of them? :D
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30