Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fuzzy's art shop [CLOSED] [g/at]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30
@furo hello! I'd love to draw Lorelei if she's one you're after art for, but please note that due to design complexity, there's a fairly good chance it will take me longer than my advertised times to complete an order for her, especially for a fullbody.
EDIT: I forgot to mention, but regardless of whether you choose a bust or fullbody, an extra charge of 25g would apply due to outfit complexity.
@furo hello! I'd love to draw Lorelei if she's one you're after art for, but please note that due to design complexity, there's a fairly good chance it will take me longer than my advertised times to complete an order for her, especially for a fullbody.
EDIT: I forgot to mention, but regardless of whether you choose a bust or fullbody, an extra charge of 25g would apply due to outfit complexity.
fMy4Ig7.png
@fuzzysherbet no problem! lorelei is fine as is a wait, id love a flat colored fullbody :D
@fuzzysherbet no problem! lorelei is fine as is a wait, id love a flat colored fullbody :D
CvyoOwu.png
@furo I'll put you down for a slot, but please fill out an order form!
@furo I'll put you down for a slot, but please fill out an order form!
fMy4Ig7.png
Username: furo
Order type: flat colored fullbody
Background (white or transparent?): transparent
Lineart (black or coloured?): colored
Expression/Pose: looking elegant, fancy- she is very queenly
Sharing (can i post this on social media?): sure!
Other notes: n/a, if you need anything let me know :D
Username: furo
Order type: flat colored fullbody
Background (white or transparent?): transparent
Lineart (black or coloured?): colored
Expression/Pose: looking elegant, fancy- she is very queenly
Sharing (can i post this on social media?): sure!
Other notes: n/a, if you need anything let me know :D
CvyoOwu.png
@furo thank you for your order! A flat coloured fullbody for her would come to 425g on account of the complex design, and I'll get started asap once payment has been sent!
@furo thank you for your order! A flat coloured fullbody for her would come to 425g on account of the complex design, and I'll get started asap once payment has been sent!
fMy4Ig7.png
@furo here's the sketch so far! if everything looks okay with it, i'll get to work on the rest asap! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zstNpNZ.png[/img]
@furo here's the sketch so far! if everything looks okay with it, i'll get to work on the rest asap!
zstNpNZ.png
fMy4Ig7.png
@fuzzysherbet looks great, thank you for the update !
@fuzzysherbet looks great, thank you for the update !
CvyoOwu.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50513926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505140/50513926_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Username[/b]: iiUkiro [b]Order type[/b]: shaded bust [b]Background[/b]: transparent [b]Lineart[/b]: whichever you think would look better! [b]Expression/Pose[/b]: snarling/looking tough or worn out [b]Sharing[/b]: if you so wish! [b]Other notes[/b]: i'd like some minor scratches & stuff to show that he gets into conflicts frequently
50513926_350.png
Username: iiUkiro
Order type: shaded bust
Background: transparent
Lineart: whichever you think would look better!
Expression/Pose: snarling/looking tough or worn out
Sharing: if you so wish!
Other notes: i'd like some minor scratches & stuff to show that he gets into conflicts frequently
@iiUkiro what a cool mirror! a shaded bust of him would be 250g, and i'll get started on it as soon as i can once payment's been sent. thank you for your order!
@iiUkiro what a cool mirror! a shaded bust of him would be 250g, and i'll get started on it as soon as i can once payment's been sent. thank you for your order!
fMy4Ig7.png
@furo here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5jkmxm3.png[/img] EDIT: resized a bit and made the flower stem green
@furo here you go!
5jkmxm3.png
EDIT: resized a bit and made the flower stem green
fMy4Ig7.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30